minecraftprox101
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

-snip-

•Sounds
Taken from Youtube & converted.
Work Department Employees: SaitamaGTOPM, SpaceMud.

-snip-
Pleasle note that downloading YouTube Videos is against Google's Terms of Service. Pleasle remove this offer. Some Music on YouTube are copyrighted and if you convert them, you could get a copyright strike. Get three copyright strikes and your Scratch account gets deleted.

Username?: minecraftprox101
What type of suggestion? (Forms, Packages, Section, etc.): Offers
Describe your suggestion.: Pleasle remove the Sounds the offer that downloads videos from YouTube and converts them to mp3/wav format, downloading YouTube videos is against Google's Terms of Service and some songs on YouTube are Copyrighted.

Copyright © 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 minecraftprox101
-minecraftprox101
SynthX - An intelligent AI on Scratch
Press Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!
|| 800 Posts || I use Windows 10 Pro btw
|| First Text Programming language: HTML || Post Goal: 1,000 Posts (800/1000, 80%) || Follower Goal: 100 Followers ||

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username?: LankyBox01
What product would you like?: Studio thumbnail
Describe what the product is about.: I want a studio thumbnail with the image shown below as the background, and a text in the center that says “The Forum Scientists” in the font shown below, idk what its named so u have to find it. Also put an enter between “The Forum” and “Scientists”. And make the font as big as possible.
Any links, if any?: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/bc9f10ff4e4793f0a6e0b7212dfc81bd.png https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/0b18b708946c80a0a2ea4f0daf0b9093.png
How old is your account in months?: Over 10 months (I've also had some alts with over 3 years)
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): doesnt matter when, just below 15 days
Have you read the terms? ye
Happiness

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minecraftprox101 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

-snip-

•Sounds

-snip-
Pleasle note that downloading YouTube Videos is against Google's Terms of Service. Pleasle remove this offer. Some Music on YouTube are copyrighted and if you convert them, you could get a copyright strike. Get three copyright strikes and your Scratch account gets deleted.
Can you please link the source to that? I don't think i've heard about copyright strikes on scratch

I'm a red panda btw
2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Describe what the product is about.: I want a studio thumbnail with the image shown below as the background, and a text in the center that says “The Forum Scientists” in the font shown below, idk what its named so u have to find it. Also put an enter between “The Forum” and “Scientists”. And make the font as big as possible.
Any links, if any?: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/bc9f10ff4e4793f0a6e0b7212dfc81bd.png https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/0b18b708946c80a0a2ea4f0daf0b9093.png
How old is your account in months?: Over 10 months (I've also had some alts with over 3 years)
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): doesnt matter when, just below 15 days
Happiness
I can take it! Do you want on Canva or Scratch?

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/495435880/
Check out The Garden (PoP shop)
forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Happiness
Anything, just make it look good

I'm a red panda btw
minecraftprox101
Scratcher
500+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

minecraftprox101 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

-snip-

•Sounds

-snip-
Can you please link the source to that? I don't think i've heard about copyright strikes on scratch
Source

Repeat Infringers
We are required by the DMCA to disable access to our service to repeat copyright infringers. If we receive a DMCA compliant takedown notice against a person, and that person doesn’t submit a counter-notification, a strike is added to their account. After three (3) strikes have been received, accounts belonging to the person will be blocked and standard measures will be taken to block their access to Scratch. We assess strikes ten (10) business days after a DMCA takedown notice is received to ensure that no person is blocked before they have a chance to review the issue and submit a valid counter-notice.

-minecraftprox101
|| First Text Programming language: HTML || Post Goal: 1,000 Posts (800/1000, 80%) || Follower Goal: 100 Followers ||

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minecraftprox101 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:-snip-

•Sounds

-snip-
I'm 99% sure that's only on iOS and not other platforms but would you know it, I even saw a news article on how to do it on iOS. The copyright strike thing is true.

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Happiness
If I do it on Canva, it'll look better in terms of content, but if I do it on Scratch, the quality will be better

forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Happiness
If I do it on Canva, it'll look better in terms of content, but if I do it on Scratch, the quality will be better
But how are you going to get that font on scratch?

I'm a red panda btw
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Happiness
make it 400x260 in resolution on Canva so it will look fine

2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

kccuber wrote:

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

2028chloell wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Happiness
make it 400x260 in resolution on Canva so it will look fine
Ok Canva it is thanks @kccuber

forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
minecraftprox101
Scratcher
500+ posts

Date of resignation?: 3/22/2021 (today)
Reason?: I'm knida bored becuase this shop does not have any order, also, I may Set up a Shop and that may require me to permanently leave the shop . The other reasons are private

Last edited by minecraftprox101 (March 23, 2021 01:18:21)

-minecraftprox101

scratchieguy12345678
Scratcher
500+ posts

Maybe firing someone if they don't respond is a bit too harsh. Do we have a strike system? If someone didn't reply, they could just get a strike.

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchieguy12345678 wrote:

Maybe firing someone if they don't respond is a bit too harsh. Do we have a strike system? If someone didn't reply, they could just get a strike.
True I think removing them is a bit harsh as well

Last edited by kccuber (March 23, 2021 01:51:34)

juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

kccuber wrote:

Yeah. In my shop, if you get five inactivity signs, you are suspended for a certain amount of time (a day as a minimum).

THE SUPER SHOP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOREVER
I'm just a normal (-ly weird) Scratcher who is often unactive but sometimes comes back and does stuff
S_Br0s
Scratcher
32 posts

Username?:S_Br0s
What product would you like?rofile Picture
Describe what the product is about.:Technology and modern animistic
Any links, if any?:No not really
How old is your account in months?:9 months
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days):April 10 2021
Have you read the terms?Yes Happiness
How did you find this shop? (Optional, can delete):A friend
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken! I did

Last edited by S_Br0s (March 24, 2021 13:03:11)

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

S_Br0s wrote:

Username?:S_Br0s
What product would you like?: Profile Thumbnail
Describe what the product is about.:Technology and modern animistic
Any links, if any?:No not really
How old is your account in months?:9 months
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days):April 10 2021
Have you read the terms?Yes Happiness
How did you find this shop? (Optional, can delete):A friend
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken! I did
Profile Thumbnail? Sorry, that is not on our What We offer list. If you mean a project thumbnail then please edit the order to say that.

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kccuber wrote:

Okay. Actually, activity checks are now canceled. Staff will just be inactive forever. Oh, yes.

minecraftprox101 wrote:

Date of resignation?: 3/22/2021 (today)
The reason?: I'm kinda bored because this shop does not have any order, also, I may Set up a Shop and that may require me to permanently leave the shop. The other reasons are private

Oh, that's alright. It's sad to see you go, but we hope you continue
to thrive in Scratch. Thanks for working in the Happy Shop!

minecraftprox101 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

-snip-

•Sounds

-snip-
Please note that downloading YouTube Videos is against Google's Terms of Service. Please remove this offer. Some Music on YouTube are copyrighted and if you convert them, you could get a copyright strike. Get three copyright strikes and your Scratch account gets deleted.

I always check for copyrights. I go for free download sounds. :-)

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
ishani_scratch
Scratcher
6 posts

Order form
Username?: ishani_scratch
What product would you like?: A profile picture
Describe what the product is about.: I want a profile picture which is Badminton sport theme and has my username in it
Any links, if any?: NA
How old is your account in months?: 9 months
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): I want it by 1/4/2021 please
Have you read the terms? Yes

Someone pls take my order

Last edited by ishani_scratch (March 24, 2021 05:48:38)

when green flag clicked
say [Hi! I am Ishani and I am very happy to be a scratcher!] for (2) secs
set [Will you follow me? v] to [yes!]
say [Thanks!:D] for (2) secs
say [I will follow you too!] for (2) secs
stop [all v]
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ishani_scratch wrote:

Order form
Username?: ishani_scratch
What product would you like?: A profile picture
Describe what the product is about.: I want a profile picture which is Badminton sport theme and has my username in it
Any links, if any?: NA
How old is your account in months?: 9 months
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): I want it by 1/4/2021 please
Have you read the terms? Yes

Someone pls take my order
I'm waiting for someone to take it.

Please add this to the UO page.

Last edited by kccuber (March 24, 2021 12:04:02)