Discuss Scratch

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

How many orders have you completed?
If you've completed any, please provide the links.
Don't worry if you haven't, it's okay.
0

Alright! When you finish this one, let me know!
:D

Order canceled.

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (March 2, 2021 22:03:39)


saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
-haworthia
New to Scratch
6 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username? -haworthia
What product would you like? (Project thumbnails, project/studio setups, reviews, etc.) profile picture
Give a description on what the product is about. I'd like a profile picture that includes a picture of a haworthia succulent as well as an H or my full username.
Any links, if any? don't think so?
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): soon, please!
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken! could you please notify me on my profile when my order is ready? thank you!
charmander4782
Scratcher
85 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

-haworthia wrote:

Username? -haworthia
What product would you like? (Project thumbnails, project/studio setups, reviews, etc.) profile picture
Give a description on what the product is about. I'd like a profile picture that includes a picture of a haworthia succulent as well as an H or my full username.
Any links, if any? don't think so?
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): soon, please!
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken! could you please notify me on my profile when my order is ready? thank you!
I can take this

“Here to make people laugh”
- @charmander4782, 2021


Why are you down here? Go watch my stuff. I wouldn't mind a follow.
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

-haworthia wrote:

Username? -haworthia
What product would you like? (Project thumbnails, project/studio setups, reviews, etc.) profile picture
Describe what the product is about. I'd like a profile picture that includes a picture of a haworthia succulent as well as an H or my full username.
Any links, if any? don't think so?
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): soon, please!
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken! could you please notify me on my profile when my order is ready? thank you!
I can take this

Great!
Order canceled.

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (March 2, 2021 22:04:19)


saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
spcoding10
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username: spcoding10
Shop name: CraftCampus
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486888/
How can this partnership benefit this shop?: We will share any material or help your shop too!
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Yes sure.

“Leaders are not born, they are made.” - Vince Lombardi

Hello! I am spcoding10, and I make games + GFX! Planning to make my own shop soon, give me ideas in My Profile Comments!

I also wanna introduce an important person, Wolfy! He protecc my siggy from evil kumquats!


(ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ) - Hi, I'm Wolfy, the Protecc-er of SPC!
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

spcoding10 wrote:

Username: spcoding10
Shop name: CraftCampus
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486888/
How can this partnership benefit this shop?: We will share any material or help your shop too!
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Yes sure.

Our apologies, but your partnership form has been declined.
Your shop is not old enough. I suggest waiting a few weeks before filling out a new form here.
Thank you for the request, though. We hope to see you again!


saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

Ok! it will be on @-Absolution-

One more thing. Can you message me on my profile once you are done with it?

Thanks.


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.

Can I make a bump banner for you?


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
charmander4782
Scratcher
85 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Ok! it will be on @-Absolution-

One more thing. Can you message me on my profile once you are done with it?

Thanks.
yep

“Here to make people laugh”
- @charmander4782, 2021


Why are you down here? Go watch my stuff. I wouldn't mind a follow.
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.

Can I make a bump banner for you?

I don't necessarily think bump banners are needed, but you can create a small, simple one!

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

kccuber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.

Can I make a bump banner for you?

I don't necessarily think bump banners are needed, but you can create a small, simple one!

Yeah I am waiting for Milky’s Image Hosting Service to upload it

EDIT:
bumpy banner

It is based off the banner at the top of the shop page

Last edited by kccuber (Feb. 20, 2021 20:26:04)



Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
Hamblations
New to Scratch
1 post

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

bumpy banner
(Banner)
It is based off the banner at the top of the shop page

(Sorry for this, I'm SaitamaGTOPM)

Thank you! Also, the BUMP looks odd… O.O
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hamblations wrote:

kccuber wrote:

bumpy banner
(Banner)
It is based off the banner at the top of the shop page

(Sorry for this, I'm SaitamaGTOPM)

Thank you! Also, the BUMP looks odd… O.O

I made the “bump” look shaky to make it look cooler.
Also LOL with the alt


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
-haworthia
New to Scratch
6 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

hi, has my order been taken?
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

-haworthia wrote:

hi, has my order been taken?

Yes charmander4782 took it

just “volunteering” here


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

-haworthia wrote:

hi, has my order been taken?

Yes charmander4782 took it

just “volunteering” here

You might be interested in working here.
If you feel like applying, you can fill out the application form.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food




Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Sorry but … i want to help so :
Iam gonna bump this shop so it
stays on the front page!
“Bump”


Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.




kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Albraa60 wrote:

Sorry but … i want to help so :
Iam gonna bump this shop so it
stays on the front page!
“Bump”

if you want to bump use the bump banner


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username? kccuber
What department(s) do you specialize in? Basic coding and some art
Any example(s)/experience of this? Airplane dodge (link in siggy) and “My art” (find it on my profile.) I'm also releasing MoonLander beta today. (its a project with a heavy amount of code.)
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity? about 8
How many shops are you currently working at? 1 (Bumpy Banners) (i'm trying to get hired in kermit's shop but SpaceMud seems inactive)
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? no please dont call me nicknames
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape

Powered by DjangoBB