Discuss Scratch

pinkieofthepies
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homestuck

I just started reading HS, and i'm not very far in. (i dont think.) Is it worth it to continue? or should i stop where i am (somewhere in act 3)

still here
VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pinkieofthepies wrote:

I just started reading HS, and i'm not very far in. (i dont think.) Is it worth it to continue? or should i stop where i am (somewhere in act 3)
We are all very biased, but yes. It gets much more interesting (and complicated) once the trolls get introduced.

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

happy four thirteeeen

yyaaayyyyy

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

a very karkalicious day if you ask me……

sfdksdfksdf WHERE IS VRISKA

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

a very karkalicious day if you ask me……

sfdksdfksdf WHERE IS VRISKA
STRESS INTENSIFIES

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

click for a karkalicious 4/13….. if u dare

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

what the heck was that

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

TheSpanishDan wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

what the heck was that
an appropriate use of vocaloid software

kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

TheSpanishDan wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

lunarpelt wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Kids-Homestuck-School-Bag-Color/dp/B01LPM70R2/ref=pd_cart_vw_1_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LPM70R2&pd_rd_r=E0KKRT1XJSND5W8BF75C&pd_rd_w=YiPR3&pd_rd_wg=v3ZVn&psc=1&refRID=E0KKRT1XJSND5W8BF75C
This is worth seeing.
That is… something?
Something…
I have to say this but i am sorry, The homestuck community isn't that fun anymore since homestuck was created 2009 so safe to say bai
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

asdfkjhsdjfsf

VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

asdfkjhsdjfsf
Someone clearly hasn't read Homestuck.

Or maybe they did, and they're just not bringing up the lore that actually explains things.

Either way, I'm taking this too seriously.

Last edited by VixenMangleTheFox (May 30, 2018 20:37:41)

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

asdfkjhsdjfsf

Or maybe they did, and they're just not bringing up the lore that actually explains things.

They made it as a joke. If you notice, most of the “theories” they bring up (like the snakes being “two sides of the same coin”) are actual Homestuck things lmao

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

asdfkjhsdjfsf

They made it as a joke. If you notice, most of the “theories” they bring up (like the snakes being “two sides of the same coin”) are actual Homestuck things lmao
Also it's called “Game Hypothesis” and made it explicitly clear they're parodying Game Theory.

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

TheSpanishDan wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

asdfkjhsdjfsf

Also it's called “Game Hypothesis” and made it explicitly clear they're parodying Game Theory.
Let's send hiveswap to the pope

Smug scottish ego
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

happy birthday crab man

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

happy birthday crab man
612 woohoo

this thread is so dead

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

TheSpanishDan wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

happy birthday crab man
612 woohoo

this thread is so dead
ldsfkjsdklf one of the former hiveswap devs on tumblr posted they have no idea who's working on act 2 now so like… lmao

rip homestuck