Discuss Scratch

IceCreamTub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

Hey folksking of the page

Last edited by IceCreamTub (Jan. 6, 2023 08:34:19)

!! CAUTION: You are currently viewing a POST made by a DEMENTED person !!
pthpthp hrphp, that's da sound of paddle 2 see
Icy | AKA: PhIcicle | Back To The Future Fanboy | Vector Artist

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

SolarKnight wrote:

i hate yiffy its such a stupid name i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it
ive changed my mind over time, as it turns out: yiffy goes hard

(they/them)
catlover841
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homestuck

EXCUSE ME??
cant go cuz I dont live in CA : (

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

im making my own comic and i want to take inspiration from homestuck for some things because i really like the overall feel and vibes i guess of homestuck so i was wondering what some things are that you people like about homestuck that make it work as well as it does and would be cool to see in another comic

Last edited by SolarKnight (March 31, 2023 17:32:41)

(they/them)
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

SolarKnight wrote:

im making my own comic and i want to take inspiration from homestuck for some things because i really like the overall feel and vibes i guess of homestuck so i was wondering what some things are that you people like about homestuck that make it work as well as it does and would be cool to see in another comic
forgot to say in the initial message but one thing im planning on taking inspiration from that i really like about homestuck is the sort of customized things for each character, like how their classpects and lands are all customized by the world to fit them even if its in ways they dont like yet. some definitely have more thought put into them than others but i really like the idea behind it. also really like when you see how characters are creative/think in different ways through things like when they alchemize a bunch of stuff in homestuck. probably wanna try to come up with some way to show something like that but not entirely sure how that would work

Last edited by SolarKnight (March 31, 2023 17:33:01)

(they/them)
KTTReloaded
Scratcher
85 posts

Homestuck

help i got into homestuck

hi everyone, its me mickey mouse
- mickey mouse
DungeonsAndDimwits
Scratcher
9 posts

Homestuck

!Some spoilers! Hey dudes, I’m a bit confused about Act 6 intermission 3. Why are pre scratch and post scratch trolls on a new planet talking to eachother? Aren’t they supposed to be on the thing for 3 years? Also, am I supposed to know who these new post scratch trolls are and what they’re trying to do?
jayboyswagger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

what is up homestuck forum

jayboyswagger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

DungeonsAndDimwits wrote:

!Some spoilers! Hey dudes, I’m a bit confused about Act 6 intermission 3. Why are pre scratch and post scratch trolls on a new planet talking to eachother? Aren’t they supposed to be on the thing for 3 years? Also, am I supposed to know who these new post scratch trolls are and what they’re trying to do?

ok so like. when a character dies, and their dreamself is also dead, their soul goes to a dream bubble. basically a world based off of different memories of sburb players.

The beforan trolls (the new ones) died and scratched their universe, creating the universe that has alternia. the beta kids, and trolls are on a metor going across paradox space, so they sometimes enter dream bubbles too, since the dream bubbles are in the incipisphere. also, if your dreamself is dead, when you dream, you are in a dreambubble. so uh. yeah. thats all

RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

Homest,uck,,,,,,myfavorit,,,,,,,,,
sorry for the typing quirk im too silly today,,,,

Hi there, the name's Robo.
I like Super Mario (and SMG4 because of that,) D&B, FNF (semi-former community member), Sonic, Mandela Catalogue, Moral Orel, Omori, and probably more I can't be bothered to fit in here.
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [Moral Orel Outro v]
end
Image Credit: PikaVivi2005
samuel171717
Scratcher
19 posts

Homestuck

dracae wrote:

W00T homestuck!
I don't get how homestuck is inappropriate? Or is there some stuff that are, like after Act 4?
Because I'm only on Act 4… >.<
ik this comment was made in like 2013 before homestuck ended theirs like lots of bad words and uh the epilouges and homestuck^2……..
CIinomania
Scratcher
77 posts

Homestuck

does anybody have a link to where i can actually read homestuck. cannot for the life of me find one.

hiiiii smiles at youse,,,,,, :}}}}} hiiiiiii helloo
catlover841
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homestuck

CIinomania wrote:

does anybody have a link to where i can actually read homestuck. cannot for the life of me find one.
homestuck.com tho I recommend the unofficial homestuck collection for the full experience

ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

Genuine question from someone who tried to read the comic but it got too lengthy and only has bits and pieces of knowledge from the fandom, but do arguments about Vriska still occur nowadays? I remember people joking about it during the half renaissance of the fandom in 2021, but I am genuinely curious about if this still goes on.

Hi I'm Risk I'm not the most active but I try to get on here weekly for now

lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

ErrorTahr wrote:

(#5334)
Genuine question from someone who tried to read the comic but it got too lengthy and only has bits and pieces of knowledge from the fandom, but do arguments about Vriska still occur nowadays? I remember people joking about it during the half renaissance of the fandom in 2021, but I am genuinely curious about if this still goes on.
I've never heard anyone arguing about Vriska? then again idk much about Homestuck (and the archive panic isn't helping)

don't forget

why are humans so meaty?
ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

lapisi wrote:

ErrorTahr wrote:

(#5334)
I've never heard anyone arguing about Vriska? then again idk much about Homestuck (and the archive panic isn't helping)

I keep hearing about a neverending argument on if Vriska did anything wrong. I hear it garnered a lot of attention at some point, but thanks for the answer. I’ll keep that in mind.

catlover841
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homestuck

ErrorTahr wrote:

lapisi wrote:

ErrorTahr wrote:

(#5334)

I keep hearing about a neverending argument on if Vriska did anything wrong. I hear it garnered a lot of attention at some point, but thanks for the answer. I’ll keep that in mind.
Vriscourse isnt that common any more and most is done ironically though, there might be some people that will still argue about it but you'll have to go out of your way to find it

ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

catlover841 wrote:

ErrorTahr wrote:

lapisi wrote:

ErrorTahr wrote:

(#5334)

Vriscourse isnt that common any more and most is done ironically though, there might be some people that will still argue about it but you'll have to go out of your way to find it
Good to know, thank you!

Popped_ChorumFruit
Scratcher
1 post

Homestuck

hey fellow homestucks! i have never used any sort of forum so i have no clue how these work, but uh is it okay if i advertise something? like just an art request “blog” where you can request art of ships and/or headcanons of homestuck and homestuck related characters?

yo im Chrome aka Chromium
(he/it/that one/aer/byte/zap/trill/droid/cir)
go check this out: @queer-stuck
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

red chalk

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World