pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

TheMusicalMuse wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

-snip-
My favorite candidate for Joey's girlfriend
You only like her because she's not Vriska.
She's also giving off INTENSE LESBIAN VIBES… She's so great and so butch…

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

I'm pretty happy because I met another Homestuck fan who is willing to discuss things with me without bringing up an itemized list of Things Vriska Did Wrong… I'm just very happy about this

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

One thing that's always made me love the Homestuck fandom is how we saw a character who thought of herself as an ugly monster,
and drew fanart of her being cute, being loved by her friends, being accepted. Calliope is just so great

xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

vriska gay

its march

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

xStormfang wrote:

vriska gay

its march
Two very true facts!

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

time for march eridan

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

Since the official quiz gave me the Light aspect, what do you think my class would be? I'm debating Witch of Light since I used to think I was a Witch of Heart but I dunno if that fits me?

VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

nice
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

Remember my old theory that Vriska would come back 4/13/17…. Hahaha….

It's been so long. WHERE IS SHE?

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

Remember my old theory that Vriska would come back 4/13/17…. Hahaha….

It's been so long. WHERE IS SHE?
Maybe 4/13/18

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

Honestly looking back at the good ol' Gamzeekin drama, we were both wrong.

He was right in calling me out for looking down on others and being a complete jerk, and I was right in pointing out that he was being unreasonable towards me.

But at the same time he was invalidating all my opinions because any time I held an opinion I was being “manipulative”, and even when I brought up good points he threw them in with the bs I had been saying… Also a clear misunderstanding of Vriska's morals and the fact that she was a victim of trauma, neglet and bad societal norms, but that's not really what's important here. Also the kismesis thing was kind of weird, plus he made me feel horrible about how I was alienating everyone around me in my attempts to be “like Vriska”. I was afraid to talk to my friends about the emotional impact the arguments caused, because I had built up a reputation of being nigh-impenetrable- having emotions was being “too emo” in my mind so I didn't disclose anything to them. I thought I would lose more friends if I took off the mask. In the end, I was afraid of being alone.

I'm sure I effected him negatively back then, too. I was kind of a total jerk back then!!!!!!!! I really looked up to Vriska because she made it look cool to be mean (I'm sure many people have gone through this, Homestuck fans or not) so I emulated her nastier behaviours. Vriska is still my favorite character, but I realize she did bad things. I know she may be relatable but not someone you are supposed to emulate.

I guess in the end we were angry teenagers trying to fit into an identity. We're good friends again, though he's more distant than he was.

Anyway this was just some reflections on a long-dead argument that I'm sure very few people here remember.

TheMusicalMuse
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

I'm not sure if I remember the argument, but I do remember you posting about it. And I'm happy to hear that now you're friends again.

But anyways, what do y'all think of Not Vriska and Probably Vriska? and the weird guy who no one knows about, Who Is This?
kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

Sorry if i didnt post ANYTHING so just posted know

————-
what a meme
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

TheMusicalMuse wrote:

I'm not sure if I remember the argument, but I do remember you posting about it. And I'm happy to hear that now you're friends again.

But anyways, what do y'all think of Not Vriska and Probably Vriska? and the weird guy who no one knows about, Who Is This?
Not Vriska is my favorite, I love Probably Vriska, and Who Is This has a whole lot of potential. I love their expression.

Not looking good for seadwellers though since we only have two trolls left and one is confirmed to be a Jadeblood.

TheMusicalMuse
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homestuck

I drew Lanque! It really sucks, I'm not a really good artist. Hope you like it. I really nailed the Hiveswap art style didn't I I wasn't even trying to emulate it

This morning, at school, I had a bit of time to check my laptop before class, so I checked the troll call. I had been excited the whole week. I freaked out and squealed shamelessly like a stereotypical fangirl, I hugged my (non-Homestuck) best friends. I was so excited for the last troll call, so I was excited for almost everything: the fandom pirate puns on Remele's bullet points, her potential vision 5 fold, but mostly because

LANQUE IS MALE.

WHAT PUMPKIN TRICKED US ALL. Too bad he's by word of god trans. I would've loved a canon cis male jadeblood. I guess I can hope that he's straight, which would be kinda funny, since he could use his femininity to his advantage.

Happy end of troll call. actually we all should be sad for it

Last edited by TheMusicalMuse (March 15, 2018 08:43:41)

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

Nah, Lanque can't be straight, everyone in Hiveswap is gay

Lanque and Elwurd are mlm/wlw solidarity

And also Tumblr is tearing itself apart, so I'm taking a break from it for like a week until the discourse dies down

VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

pearlymoorehen wrote:

And also Tumblr is tearing itself apart, so I'm taking a break from it for like a week until the discourse dies down
What about Stelsa? She seems straighter than a good chunk of the trolls.

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

hey everyone

lanque looks like the onceler

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homestuck

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

What about Stelsa? She seems straighter than a good chunk of the trolls.
STELSA IS GAY