⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀table of contents
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chapter one | chapter two | chapter three
⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━.⋅ ✦ ⋅.━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Chapter One⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jaya
I sat there, at 9:47, thinking about- everything. Everything was changing. Me included. What was happening? My head slammed down on my desk in annoyance. Maybe it was the fact that my dad was snoring as loud as possible the next room over. Or that fact that my head hurt. Or the fact that I just wanted to sleep. But the feelings wouldn't go away. And i didn't know what to do. Or what the feelings were.

I pulled out my phone to call Amity to see if she was still awake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.⋅ ✦ ⋅.
Amity
I slid back under my covers as I heard my mom walk past my door. My iPad sat under me, my drawing app still open.

“Am, you still awake?” My mom whispered in the doorway. I thought it was better to pretend I was asleep.
“No Mom. I’m asleep” I said
“Uh, if you were asleep you wouldn't answer me” Mom persisted
“…Yeah, I’m asleep. So uhh, don't wake me up mom” I replied
“Okay… sleep well”
“Thanks” I pulled my iPad back out and continued to draw, but as soon as my mom went downstairs my phone rang

“What the heck” I mumbled as i rolled over and looked at the caller ID “Hi, uh, what?” I said as I answered,
“I-” Jaya's voice rang through the phone.
“Hey Jay? Whats up? Are you okay?” I said, concerned. “Jaya, what is it?”
“I don’t really know, I just, I guess I’m scared.” She sounded tired as she spoke.
“Why?” I questioned.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.⋅ ✦ ⋅.
Jaya
“I don't know, I’m just- scared” I said “I have this weird feeling something bad is about to happen”
“Um, well, I hope something bad isn't going to happen…. But what can I do?” Amity asked.
“I don't know, just- be safe I guess,” I whispered
“Ok, I will. You too Jay” Amity yawned.
“Bye, sleep well. I’ll see you tomorrow at school” Tiredness crept over me, I needed to sleep.
I hung up and flopped onto my back. Sinking into my bed, I shut my eyes and sleep took over.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀.⋅ ✦ ⋅.

Amity
The night went by fast, and all I could remember was the howling wind, and the rain. The storm shook the house, and outside my door the small lights flickered on and off. I jolted up with a sudden realisation.
What Jaya said, could it be true?

This must be it. This storm. I slid back under my covers in fear; what was going to happen? Would the world end? Would we all die? Would people come out of their graves and eat us?

“ No.” I told myself. Nothing was going to happen to us.

Looking back at it now i didn't realize just how wrong i was.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━.⋅ ✦ ⋅.━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀End of Chapter One
(not all the chaoters will be this sh0rt, the other ones will be longer i promisse :0)
(critiques and sugestions wold be gr8! please lmk if you find any wrong spelling, punctuation, and capital letter mistakes.)

credits:
inspo for layout: @SaiIAway
writing: me
characters: me
ideas: me

Last edited by galacticbean (Dec. 12, 2020 17:00:21)

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Begining of the end ○ A Story

Wow, this looks great! So much suspense aaaaa-

just one critique:
“She looked at me and” i thought they were on the phone? you could just take that out and say “Her voice sounded tired, like she hadn't slept in a while.”

Otherwise, great job!!

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
galacticbean
Scratcher
21 posts

--galaxi-- wrote:

Wow, this looks great! So much suspense aaaaa-

just one critique:
“She looked at me and” i thought they were on the phone? you could just take that out and say “Her voice sounded tired, like she hadn't slept in a while.”

Otherwise, great job!!

ok! thanks!! yeah, my mom noticed that and i will go fix it :'D
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

NOTICE! I WILLL CONTINUE THIS STORY ON MY NEW ACC, SO THE POSTS WILL BE FROM THERE
frogyviibes
Scratcher
1 post

wow, great job!! this awesome! keep me updated
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

frogyviibes wrote:

wow, great job!! this awesome! keep me updated
tysm! i will! you can follow the studio, so you get mail each time there is a new post!
-lemonxde-
Scratcher
16 posts

umm hai! i was wondering how you put a table of contents?

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

its really hard to explain, but you can use the use the button that has a person with a speech button for the gray rectange, and then press the link button, that sorta looks like a paper clip for the link i hope that helped <3
-lemonxde-
Scratcher
16 posts

sIeepygh0st wrote:

its really hard to explain, but you can use the use the button that has a person with a speech button for the gray rectange, and then press the link button, that sorta looks like a paper clip for the link i hope that helped <3
okay tysm ^^

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

-lemonxde- wrote:

sIeepygh0st wrote:

okay tysm ^^
no problem <3
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Chapter Two

Jaya
Loud sounds pulled me out of the restless sleep I was in. my dreams were a blur, and I was sweating. The wind rattled the windows, and heavy rain pounded against the house. I pushed my head under my pillow and tried to block out the sound. It didn't work. The noise filled my mind. I tried to shake it from my head but i couldn't. It was too loud. I was about to call Amity, when my phone rang. I froze.

Amity
I couldn't do it alone. I was too scared. I picked up my phone and called Jaya’s number, knowing she would be awake. Jaya quickly answered and neither of us spoke.
“Should we call Ayden?” I broke the silence
“Sure, he should know.” Jaya shuttered
“What's going on? I don't understand, it must be important though, if you could sense it coming. What is going to happen?” I was getting seriously freaked out if you couldn't tell.
“I don't know, but I know one thing.” Jaya said
“What?” I asked, wanting to know
“We have to stick together” Jaya said emotionally
“Ok Jay, I get it but save the sappy friend stuff for later” I huffed “We need a plan. A good plan.”

Jaya
“I’m going to call Ay, he deserves to be in on our plan” I said
“Everybody deserves to be in on our plan!! He is just smart and can help us!!!” Amity raised her voice, and I could tell she was getting frustrated.
“Yeah, I know. But he is so nice, and cu-” I began in a dreamy voice.
“CUT IT OUT JAYA WE NEED A PLAN!” Now the anger was really kicking in. Not that we shouldn't take this seriously, but- “AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE AYDEN IS.” Oooh. Was amity… Nahhh, She couldn't be….. Could she?

Amity
“Look, I’m sorry I yelled, but this is no joke Jaya. We are in a lot of danger. It's truly not the time to talk about Ayden.” I wasn't really mad about her talking about Ayden, I just- was I jealous? Nah… I couldn't be… I had a crush on ayden too, right? Then once i thought about it- I didn't think I did… I tried to shove the thought out of my head, I had more important things to worry about.

Ayden
I rolled over to my bedside table and picked up my phone, which was ringing;
“Ayden?” Amity and Jaya’s voices rang through the phone
“What? It's 1:00 guys…” I replied
“Yeah, something bad is happening.” Amity told me.
“No kidding.” I was still very confused. As you probably can relate to, basically you two best friends call you at 1:00 in the morning, and say something bad is happening. I mean, like, seriously guys.
“This is serious Ay;” Amity sounded stern, and frustrated.
“Ooooook, but what is it?” I asked, trying to get more information.
“We are not sure, but we need to do something. I just don't know what” Jaya chimed in.
“Guys, I’m sure we can come up with a plan. So that's just what we will do” I said calmly,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀End of Chapter Two
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

sorry about that!! it wont let me edit that post, so i am re-posting it, please read chapter two here

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀table of contents
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chapter one | chapter two | chapter three

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Chapter Two

Jaya
Loud sounds pulled me out of the restless sleep I was in. my dreams were a blur, and I was sweating. The wind rattled the windows, and heavy rain pounded against the house. I pushed my head under my pillow and tried to block out the sound. It didn't work. The noise filled my mind. I tried to shake it from my head but i couldn't. It was too loud. I was about to call Amity, when my phone rang. I froze.

Amity
I couldn't do it alone. I was too scared. I picked up my phone and called Jaya’s number, knowing she would be awake. Jaya quickly answered and neither of us spoke.
“Should we call Ayden?” I broke the silence
“Sure, he should know.” Jaya shuttered
“What's going on? I don't understand, it must be important though, if you could sense it coming. What is going to happen?” I was getting seriously freaked out if you couldn't tell.
“I don't know, but I know one thing.” Jaya said
“What?” I asked, wanting to know
“We have to stick together” Jaya said emotionally
“Ok Jay, I get it but save the sappy friend stuff for later” I huffed “We need a plan. A good plan.”

Jaya
“I’m going to call Ay, he deserves to be in on our plan” I said
“Everybody deserves to be in on our plan!! He is just smart and can help us!!!” Amity raised her voice, and I could tell she was getting frustrated.
“Yeah, I know. But he is so nice, and cu-” I began in a dreamy voice.
“CUT IT OUT JAYA WE NEED A PLAN!” Now the anger was really kicking in. Not that we shouldn't take this seriously, but- “AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE AYDEN IS.” Oooh. Was amity… Nahhh, She couldn't be….. Could she?

Amity
“Look, I’m sorry I yelled, but this is no joke Jaya. We are in a lot of danger. It's truly not the time to talk about Ayden.” I wasn't really mad about her talking about Ayden, I just- was I jealous? Nah… I couldn't be… I had a crush on ayden too, right? Then once i thought about it- I didn't think I did… I tried to shove the thought out of my head, I had more important things to worry about.

Ayden
I rolled over to my bedside table and picked up my phone, which was ringing;
“Ayden?” Amity and Jaya’s voices rang through the phone
“What? It's 1:00 guys…” I replied
“Yeah, something bad is happening.” Amity told me.
“No kidding.” I was still very confused. As you probably can relate to, basically you two best friends call you at 1:00 in the morning, and say something bad is happening. I mean, like, seriously guys.
“This is serious Ay;” Amity sounded stern, and frustrated.
“Ooooook, but what is it?” I asked, trying to get more information.
“We are not sure, but we need to do something. I just don't know what” Jaya chimed in.
“Guys, I’m sure we can come up with a plan. So that's just what we will do” I said calmly,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀End of Chapter Two
(i am so sorry all the chapters are so short… i will have a lot of chapters, i just want to be able to release them quickly! so i realese them, maybe every other day, or whatever.

Last edited by sIeepygh0st (Dec. 12, 2020 17:04:38)

honeyybunch
Scratcher
61 posts

Very cute style of writing! I like it <3

~Akuji Manor Quick Links~
»»————- ♡ ————-««
|| All Of Book 1 || Book 2 Chapters 1+2 (I had to combine the two for a re-write ||
♡credit to @SaiIAway *stinky* but hers look far prettier.♡
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

honeyybunch wrote:

Very cute style of writing! I like it <3
tysm!! do you have anything to critique?
honeyybunch
Scratcher
61 posts

Only a few dialogue/grammar mistakes!

when you end a quotation you always want to end in a comma if ur going to mention something along the lines of “said john,”

ex: “I cannot do this alone,” she squeaked

and when you end in a period at the quote, that's usually the end, no tags.

“I cannot do this alone,”
“I will accompany you I promise.”

»»————- ♡ ————-««
|| All Of Book 1 || Book 2 Chapters 1+2 (I had to combine the two for a re-write ||
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

honeyybunch wrote:

Only a few dialogue/grammar mistakes!

when you end a quotation you always want to end in a comma if ur going to mention something along the lines of “said john,”

ex: “I cannot do this alone,” she squeaked

and when you end in a period at the quote, that's usually the end, no tags.

“I cannot do this alone,”
“I will accompany you I promise.”
thanks for the feedback! but for some reasing i cant edit the post
honeyybunch
Scratcher
61 posts

omg it does the same for me, i can only edit like once then it takes away my editing perms ;;

»»————- ♡ ————-««
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

honeyybunch wrote:

omg it does the same for me, i can only edit like once then it takes away my editing perms ;;
whats an edeting perm? xD
bored-qhost
Scratcher
1 post

aa this is heccing amazing :'0 like i still don't believe you made this you have too publish! so go give yourself a pat on the back <3
sIeepygh0st
Scratcher
21 posts

bored-qhost wrote:

aa this is heccing amazing :'0 like i still don't believe you made this you have too publish! so go give yourself a pat on the back <3
tysm rae!!!!!! <33333