Discuss Scratch

Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Is Lost World good? I've heard mixed things about it.

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animeboy975 wrote:

Every bad review i've seen was shot down and showered with good comments about the game.

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

Now, i..i loved sonic 06….
BURN ME AT A STAKE.

YOU TWAITROR!!!

Youre talking to the guy who beat Megaman X in 3 hours 100%.
ON MY FIRST TRY………………
…WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?????????????
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animeboy975 wrote:

It's Great. Red ring missions stink tho.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Every bad review i've seen was shot down and showered with good comments about the game.
Yes, but i bet only 50- 75%of them actually played the game.
Sonic fans: But-but-bu-but i saw a lets play of it by a guy on YouTube and he said it was awesome- and it's sonic- so it must HAVE COME FROM THE HEAVENS AND SHOWERED WITH DIVINITY!!!!!
Me: I liked the game.
Sonic Fans: YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LIKE TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Sonic fans: But-but-bu-but i saw a lets play of it by a guy on YouTube and he said it was awesome- and it's sonic- so it must HAVE COME FROM THE HEAVENS AND SHOWERED WITH DIVINITY!!!!!

After some…questionable games. These new, great games: colors, Generations and lost world, sonic's on the path to recovery.

Last edited by AngryDerps (Nov. 13, 2013 13:48:55)

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

After some…questionable games. These new, great games: colors, Generations and lost world, sonic's on the path to recovery.
Preetty much. I honestly liked generations and maybe even colors better. I want to see a game made with the same level design philosophies as Sonic 3K, but in 3d, like the sonic, tails, and knuckles stages in Sonic Adventure, but EVEN BETTER.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Preetty much. I honestly liked generations and maybe even colors better. I want to see a game made with the same level design philosophies as Sonic 3K, but in 3d, like the sonic, tails, and knuckles stages in Sonic Adventure, but EVEN BETTER.
I wish they would make a shadow the hedgehog, but with none of that gritty stuff, and truer to the sonic 06 gameplay of his character.

Also, silver the hedgehog?
Pls?
Please?

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I wish they would make a shadow the hedgehog, but with none of that gritty stuff, and truer to the sonic 06 gameplay of his character.

Pls?
Please?
I think that would be cool, but shadow controlled better in shadow than 06. It's just NOT fun to fight with shadow in 06. This might be my love of shooting platformers, but shadows pure IDEA of his style is okay, but he just doesn't work as a fighter, which, like it or not, is what he was in 06. Sonic is platforming, and i think that, if nothing else, should be carried over to a shadow/team dark spin off series.As for other mechanics, maybe he could have a mix of gun-play,(guns being sprinkled throughout levels as power-ups, and being controlled similar to ratchet and clank/ the original shadow) and combat.(An energetic button masher that gives you a lot of options mapped to different buttons. This would provide a lot of spectacle and hopefully wouldn't be overused and get too tedious.) Also, i think that if you look into shadow, its more cartoony than you'd believe. But i do agree on that. Hopefully, it wouldn't be quite “Sonic” either, to make it different from a sonic game where you played as shadow. For silver, i got nothing.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?
I think that would be cool, but shadow controlled better in shadow than 06. It's just NOT fun to fight with shadow in 06. This might be my love of shooting platformers, but shadows pure IDEA of his style is okay, but he just doesn't work as a fighter, which, like it or not, is what he was in 06. Sonic is platforming, and i think that, if nothing else, should be carried over to a shadow/team dark spin off series.As for other mechanics, maybe he could have a mix of gun-play,(guns being sprinkled throughout levels as power-ups, and being controlled similar to ratchet and clank/ the original shadow) and combat.(An energetic button masher that gives you a lot of options mapped to different buttons. This would provide a lot of spectacle and hopefully wouldn't be overused and get too tedious.) Also, i think that if you look into shadow, its more cartoony than you'd believe. But i do agree on that. Hopefully, it wouldn't be quite “Sonic” either, to make it different from a sonic game where you played as shadow. For silver, i got nothing.

I know in 06 he was a fighter, but I mean if they could hybrid the chaos power aspect with the gun-play aspect.
Like, chaos spear is a basic rifle, and blast is a bazooka.
And they could even throw in some of the original weapons like the omachao gun.

But I agree, the gun-play was fine, but I want chaos-guns.

Also, silver the hedgehog.
I imagine it as a 2D approach, with interactive psychic environments, with 2 player co-op with blaze.
Slightly more cartoonish than normal, more classic sonic level in generations style.
And with sega, the soundtrack could be great, they know how to make happy and upbeat tracks, and crush 40 nails every final boss theme.
The story?
I don't know. But with sonic, they always find one….even……time travel.
And it could be great! I would love it, a classic-feeling game with bright environments, and psychic interactivity with levels.
And hey, it would make the classic sonic fans, who probably don't like silver, but want a classic game, play it.
And new players who never played classic but like silver will play it.

Also, back to shadow.
Sonic 06 style cutscenes? Like, HUGE emphasis on cutscenes? Really cinematic, as I found shadow to have such an intriguing story…before aliens.
And none of that new voice actor. Please.

Last edited by AngryDerps (Nov. 14, 2013 23:35:33)

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

I know in 06 he was a fighter, but I mean if they could hybrid the chaos power aspect with the gun-play aspect.

I imagine it as a 2D approach, with interactive psychic environments, with 2 player co-op with blaze.
Slightly more cartoonish than normal, more classic sonic level in generations style.
And with sega, the soundtrack could be great, they know how to make happy and upbeat tracks, and crush 40 nails every final boss theme.
The story?
And it could be great! I would love it, a classic-feeling game with bright environments, and psychic interactivity with levels.
And hey, it would make the classic sonic fans, who probably don't like silver, but want a classic game, play it.

Also, back to shadow.
Sonic 06 style cutscenes? Like, HUGE emphasis on cutscenes? Really cinematic, as I found shadow to have such an intriguing story…before aliens.
Insert Criticism and/or agreement here.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

The story?

Also, back to shadow.
Oh, and since you like sonic 06, you may need to see a doctor.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

The story?

Also, back to shadow.

I do………
Help me………

Nah, I just think it's good, I dunno why.

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

The story?

Also, back to shadow.

I do………
Help me………

Nah, I just think it's good, I dunno why.[/

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

The story?

Also, back to shadow.

I do………
Help me………

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Pls?
Please?

The story?

Also, back to shadow.

I do………
Help me………

whaaatever.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

I….I just played lost world's demo.

OHMAGAWD.

It's…..it's beautiful.

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

I….I just played lost world's demo.

OHMAGAWD.

It's…..it's beautiful.
on wii u? i have the full game. my opinion is fluctuating, but for the most part its okay. I am kind of annoyed that sonic team can't seem to make anything great on thier first try anymore. this game is fun, but very bland. like, sleep inducing.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
slego
Scratcher
61 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

VOTE!

Who deserves to be Sonic's girlfriend?

Amy or Sally?

VOTE NOW!
AnimeAndMangaArtist
Scratcher
1 post

Sonic the Hedgehog

I vote for Sally to be his girlfriend! I honestly hate Amy.
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

SONIC X IS BACK ON MY TV ON CHANNEL 20!!!!! :3

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

MSPA wrote:

SONIC X IS BACK ON MY TV ON CHANNEL 20!!!!! :3
but sonic x is a BAD show…

ON MY FIRST TRY………………