94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

coolitsusa wrote:

Sonic 06 is garbage, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is mediocre, Sonic Unleashed is bad, and the classics are pretty good.
How so, why is sab2 mediocre?
It has shadow, sonic, multiple characters, 2 storys, great gameplay, chao gardens, great multiplayer, great story, unlockables,
Replay value, and the perfect difficulty.
So again, how is it bad?
And, even if it is “bad” for some reason, it has some of the best music in any sonic game.
as i stated above, remember? and besides? go play shadow on level select. its much more fun that way. i'd rate it on the same level as heroes and adventure 2. but yeah, the story and stuff is horrible.
Which game are you talking about?
The story isn't what we expect from a sonic game, and if anything, it has a better story than most sonic games.
Plus, I find every level enjoyable, even the knuckles/rouge segments.
Now, if your talking about heroes, I find heroes to be, probably my favorite sonic game, ever, over generations even, it's so much more unique.
I do not think that heroes is a bad game becauseof its lack of originality. Its just…lacking.the platforming is blocky at times, the levels feel very linear despite not being,and the speed is still the core focus of the game. plus, your main reasons for liking adventure 2 is the polish. oh,nd what replay value. thats like saying unleashed has replay value. its the same experience every time, except your better at it now. same with adventure 2, except for the final level, which felt like a giant awesome playground. every level feels like this in adventure and generations.
The reason I say replay value is that it's multiplayer is by far the best of any sonic game, also, I just love heroes, it's my first sonic game, and
I like the gameplay and stuff, so, I just like it, ok?
sure. I'm just acknowledging these games' flaws.

Youre talking to the guy who beat Megaman X in 3 hours 100%.
ON MY FIRST TRY………………
…WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?????????????
butterface123
Scratcher
80 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

butterface123 wrote:

I love sonic adventure! I have all upgrade accessories or whatever they are for each character except big. I don't know if its my favorite yet though.
try out the classics, and then generations. anything in between that is meh or just garbage.
I disagree, sonic heroes is my favorite sonic game, (I need to buy another copy for GameCube) Sonic unleashed, as stated above is a hit or miss, sonic adventure battle 2 is a MASTERPIECE, and I really enjoy playing sonic 06!

The only REAL garbage in the series is shadow the hedgehog, which is a shame considering he is my fav character….
I've played the classics. I like them, but I play the newer ones more because they're easier. And Shadow the Hedgehog was okay, but I was disappointed on how dark the story was. It was a bit too dark for me as a six year old, so I got rid of it. In Sonic the hedgehog 1, I can't make it past the 7th level. (3-1)
puppetadventurer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

butterface123 wrote:

And Shadow the Hedgehog was okay, but I was disappointed on how dark the story was. It was a bit too dark for me as a six year old, so I got rid of it.

Dabby
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

(………)

Last edited by Dabby (Feb. 8, 2015 08:26:07)

rip
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Dabby wrote:

Shadow the Hedgehog was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Where is that D–N FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD?!
I'm a shadow android?
YOUR A SHADOW ANDROIND?!?
Then why are you saying your the ultimate……

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Dabby wrote:

Shadow the Hedgehog was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Where is that D–N FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD?!
WHOA.
DAT LANGUAGE.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Am I the only one who actually liked Shadow the Hedgehog? ;_; I never actually owned the game but I used to play it on my friend's PS2 a lot.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

banana500 wrote:

Am I the only one who actually liked Shadow the Hedgehog? ;_; I never actually owned the game but I used to play it on my friend's PS2 a lot.
No, the gameplay is fine, it's just, just the story man, and don't give me that “oh, it's not a sonic game, it's a shadow game!” nonsense,
I don't think that shadow's game is very fitting.

banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

banana500 wrote:

No, the gameplay is fine, it's just, just the story man, and don't give me that “oh, it's not a sonic game, it's a shadow game!” nonsense,
But I thought the story was pretty cool too! I liked the gritty feel of it, it sort of reminded me of Metroid.

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

AngryDerps wrote:

banana500 wrote:

its no a sonic game. its a spin off. I hate that nonsense too. its just its obviously NOT trying to be a sonic game. plus, in a video GAME, not a video story.The game should be played primarily for the gameplay, and if the story is great, that's a plus.

Last edited by supermon (Sept. 10, 2013 20:26:13)

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

butterface123 wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

butterface123 wrote:

I love sonic adventure! I have all upgrade accessories or whatever they are for each character except big. I don't know if its my favorite yet though.
try out the classics, and then generations. anything in between that is meh or just garbage.
I disagree, sonic heroes is my favorite sonic game, (I need to buy another copy for GameCube) Sonic unleashed, as stated above is a hit or miss, sonic adventure battle 2 is a MASTERPIECE, and I really enjoy playing sonic 06!

The only REAL garbage in the series is shadow the hedgehog, which is a shame considering he is my fav character….
I've played the classics. I like them, but I play the newer ones more because they're easier. And Shadow the Hedgehog was okay, but I was disappointed on how dark the story was. It was a bit too dark for me as a six year old, so I got rid of it. In Sonic the hedgehog 1, I can't make it past the 7th level. (3-1)
yes, they had GOOD design. plus i do think that sonic 1 had odd balancing issues, except if you can get past marble zone, i think you could get past spring yard. plus, the more modern 3d games arent easy, just have way more automated sections, therefore less player interaction from you.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

butterface123 wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

supermon wrote:

butterface123 wrote:

yes, they had GOOD design. A good game should be challenging. plus i do think that sonic 1 had odd balancing issues, except if you can get past marble zone, i think you could get past spring yard. plus, the more modern 3d games arent easy, just have way more automated sections, therefore less player interaction from you.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
slego
Scratcher
61 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic Dash on the ipad SQUEE!! It is so much like Subway Surf and Temple Run (Temple Run 2 is the queen of all apple games
puppetadventurer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

slego wrote:

Sonic Dash on the ipad SQUEE!! It is so much like Subway Surf and Temple Run (Temple Run 2 is the queen of all apple games
Temple Run 2 is by Imangi Studios.

AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

puppetadventurer wrote:

slego wrote:

Temple Run 2 is by Imangi Studios.
I prefer sonic dash, mainly because on the shadow event, I already had enough, so I randomly unlocked shadow, lol.

MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Oh, I loved having my old PS2 and struggling to defeat the Egg Emperor on Team Rose, Sonic Heroes. Those were the best of days

mmanplayer
Scratcher
27 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

i like tails/miles tails prower/tails the fox

Things i want to do but i cant do on scratch
  • Make a good game
  • Make a good video
  • Stop saying "Make a good "
  • End this list (YAY! I JUST DID IT!)
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

mmanplayer wrote:

He's the best. ^^

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

MSPA wrote:

mmanplayer wrote:

He's the best. ^^
…around! nananananana! hes awesome.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

The new game “Sonic Lost World” doesn't look too astonishing on Wii U (the graphics dont look HD at all, I almost mistook it for a Wii game), but on 3DS it looks awesome! It's the handheld Sonic game that I've been waiting for.