Discuss Scratch

MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

ReadyRobin wrote:

The biggest question in Sonic history…. Live and Learn or Escape from the City? I actually prefer Live and Learn, to be honest.
Escape from the City is my favorite Sonic song. I'm debating whether I like Escape From The City or Sonic Hereoes Theme Song, though.

MLG1337
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

sonicfanlily wrote:

I personally think theres less than 1,500 true Sonic Fans. That number's lowering. True Sonic fans like 06 for what it is, don't hate BoomKnuckles or all that raiging fyah.

Please help the community with this raging problem. Arise, Sonic fans, there are more little kids coming.

The ones who get their first time playing Sonic.

Like I was. And it all started with Sonic 2. Ah, Good ol times…
I'd say that true Sonic fans would realize that Sonic 06 isn't a good game. But that's your opinion I guess.

3DS FC: 0216-1229-1340
NNID: GoldenBlur
Nohr all the way ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
scratcher346
Scratcher
6 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

ahhaha wrote:

supermon wrote:

ahhaha wrote:

sonic 06 was good
lol.

it's a fact
What's a fact? That the game sucks? Why do you like it?
the game sdosent suck its hard you haver horrible skill at it and theres glitches so stop being a * and GET SOME SKILL
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

I personally think theres less than 1,500 true Sonic Fans. That number's lowering. True Sonic fans like 06 for what it is, don't hate BoomKnuckles or all that raiging fyah.

Please help the community with this raging problem. Arise, Sonic fans, there are more little kids coming.

I'd say that true Sonic fans would realize that Sonic 06 isn't a good game. But that's your opinion I guess.
I have no problem with the glitches in 06. It is the kissing scene I hate…As for Boom Knuckles , they've made one of my favourite characters into an idiot.
sonicfanlily
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Guys, let's all think back to the first Sonic game you have ever played. Now, ask yourself this question, “what if someone told me it was terrible and I shouldn't play because nobody likes it?” Now think, would you still play that game? Then think of all of the little two year olds who are excited about playing their first Sonic game, Sonic Boom. Our opinions and comments influence the next generation of Sonic fans, and if that generation is convinced that Sonic Boom is terrible before the game comes out, they will think bad things of the creators, that could result in Sega losing a Ton of possible customers and loyal fans. Just think about it for a while, that is all I ask of right now.

(not just two year olds, it was the first one I thought of)
Well, you do have a point there. Literally, shouldn't people keep hate to themselves? There's young ins out thar, me friends. Don't discourage them!

I haven't changed my username in three years.
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

I have no problem with the glitches in 06. It is the kissing scene I hate…As for Boom Knuckles , they've made one of my favourite characters into an idiot.
Knuckles' “Boom” redesign made sense and really isn't that bad, he was just made taller (Like ALL of the other characters) and they gave him a little more muscle to make up for the height to body design ratio. Honestly, Knuckles probably would've looked worse if they didn't give him extra muscle.

Last edited by TeamYoshi64 (Sept. 9, 2014 01:49:01)

Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

Knuckles' “Boom” redesign made sense and really isn't that bad, he was just made taller (Like ALL of the other characters) and they gave him a little more muscle to make up for the height to body design ratio. Honestly, Knuckles probably would've looked worse if they didn't give him extra muscle.
I know but the really annoying thing is not the design but his new ‘character’. Also I would hate if Perci became the new sally
MLG1337
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

I know but the really annoying thing is not the design but his new ‘character’. Also I would hate if Perci became the new sally
Knuckle's design choice I can understand; since Sonic Boom seems to be targeted towards much younger kids, they needed to buff him up to make him seem like the big strong guy of the group (Sonic: The Leader, Tails: The Smart Guy, Amy: The Girl). However, I still hate his design.

codered56
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

why does everyone complane about sonic 06, as long as sonic R exist's sonic 06 will never be the worst sonic game.

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

MLG1337 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

Knuckle's design choice I can understand; since Sonic Boom seems to be targeted towards much younger kids, they needed to buff him up to make him seem like the big strong guy of the group (Sonic: The Leader, Tails: The Smart Guy, Amy: The Girl). However, I still hate his design.
I think if anything, his attitude is kind annoying. Based on the cutscenes, he is just one of those guys that goes I told ya so! almost every time.

Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

codered56 wrote:

why does everyone complane about sonic 06, as long as sonic R exist's sonic 06 will never be the worst sonic game.
Sonic r is the best!

MLG1337 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

It doesn't matter. They've made brawn without brains! The made tails prouder, and amy should never be mature1 I mean like when has amy really been mature? BRB will get a lot of hate because I can tell their not acquainted with the fan base.

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

MLG1337 wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

I think if anything, his attitude is kind annoying. Based on the cutscenes, he is just one of those guys that goes I told ya so! almost every time.
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Guys, the quote trains need to stop. Right here, right now.

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

sonicfanlily wrote:

*sigh*

Here's the flaw with your logic: There's no such thing as a “True Fan” of ANYTHING. If you like something, you're a fan of that thing. You don't need to like everything about that thing, that'd be stupid. So I guess I'm not a “True” Sonic fan, even though I loved all of the classic games, thoroughly enjoyed
the Adventure Games, found things to like in Heroes and Colors, Loved Generations and Lost World, and I think that the Wii-U version of Sonic Boom seems to be shaping up well.

But because I dislike Shadow, hate ‘06 and Unleashed, and think that the handheld games besides maybe the original Advance game are trash, I guess I’m not a true Sonic fan, then. PLEASE. That's asinine.

You're saying we should like ‘06 for what it is?? The Buggy, Trashy, Automated, Linear MESS that ’06 was? Simply because it's SONIC? And he is like God, and all that.

Sorry if I got a bit angry, but that train of thought you present is…quite strange.

Youre talking to the guy who beat Megaman X in 3 hours 100%.
ON MY FIRST TRY………………
…WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?????????????
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

*sigh*

Here's the flaw with your logic: There's no such thing as a “True Fan” of ANYTHING. If you like something, you're a fan of that thing. You don't need to like everything about that thing, that'd be stupid. So I guess I'm not a “True” Sonic fan, even though I loved all of the classic games, thoroughly enjoyed
the Adventure Games, found things to like in Heroes and Colors, Loved Generations and Lost World, and I think that the Wii-U version of Sonic Boom seems to be shaping up well.

But because I dislike Shadow, hate ‘06 and Unleashed, and think that the handheld games besides maybe the original Advance game are trash, I guess I’m not a true Sonic fan, then. PLEASE. That's asinine.

You're saying we should like ‘06 for what it is?? The Buggy, Trashy, Automated, Linear MESS that ’06 was? Simply because it's SONIC? And he is like God, and all that.

Sorry if I got a bit angry, but that train of thought you present is…quite strange.
Can we PLEASE NOT START A FLAME WAR BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS? Also “And he is like God, and all that.” What on earth are you even talking about?!?! We all know that Sonic ‘06 was “rushed” and could’ve been better. But saying stuff like that just puts it too far. Everyone has their flaws, but classic games don't solve any problems and neither do the people who love everything about a series. (That's me by the way.) Also, I think what @sonicfanlily said was completely logical, rational, and didn't seem to flawed to me. I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this…

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

I just realized that some of the mechanics that are going to be in Sonic Boom were in Ratchet & Clank. Coincidance? I think probably not!

Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

supermon wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

*sigh*

Can we PLEASE NOT START A FLAME WAR BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS? Also “And he is like God, and all that.” What on earth are you even talking about?!?! We all know that Sonic ‘06 was “rushed” and could’ve been better. But saying stuff like that just puts it too far. Everyone has their flaws, but classic games don't solve any problems and neither do the people who love everything about a series. (That's me by the way.) Also, I think what @sonicfanlily said was completely logical, rational, and didn't seem to flawed to me. I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this…
Dude 06 sucked and had so many potholes-even sonxelise. Sonic boom isn't even a sonic game.
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

I just realized that some of the mechanics that are going to be in Sonic Boom were in Ratchet & Clank. Coincidance? I think probably not!
Exactly it sucked
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

supermon wrote:

sonicfanlily wrote:

*sigh*

Dude 06 sucked and had so many potholes-even sonxelise. Sonic boom isn't even a sonic game.
Your point?

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Blaze349 wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Exactly it sucked
Ratchet & Clank?

MLG1337
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

We all know that Sonic ‘06 was “rushed” and could’ve been better
That really doesn't matter. I don't care what a game could have been. They put that in stores for 60 bucks, and I'm not giving a game any slack; I look at a game for what it is.
As for Sonic Boom, I can't judge at this point, I haven't played it. Boy, Sonic sure has an infamous history, eh?

Last edited by MLG1337 (Sept. 29, 2014 14:36:10)