Discuss Scratch

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

banana500 wrote:

The new game “Sonic Lost World” doesn't look too astonishing on Wii U (the graphics dont look HD at all, I almost mistook it for a Wii game), but on 3DS it looks awesome! It's the handheld Sonic game that I've been waiting for.
Oh my gawd. this game looks magnificent. The graphics are okay, but the art style is amazing! its cartoony sonic dream world awesomeness. I guess art is subjective, but not much. Next time youshould pay attention to what is being presented in the graphics, not what quality it's presented in. Plus, it is HD. Just most of it is cell shaded so it doesn't look like it.

Youre talking to the guy who beat Megaman X in 3 hours 100%.
ON MY FIRST TRY………………
…WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?????????????
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

I though Colors was the best 3d game besides adventure, and sonic colors had some pretty cool music.

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animeboy975 wrote:

I though Colors was the best 3d game besides adventure, and sonic colors had some pretty cool music.
what about generations? and colors is barely 3d. and really blocky

Last edited by supermon (Sept. 26, 2013 23:01:06)

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

what you guys have to understand is that sonic isnt completely about speed. Speed is marketable, and thats why people think he is. But sonic is a platformer first and foremost. The speed should be there, but only to gratify the player with some visual thrills.Say, those sections in mario galaxy that are basically loading screens where your just flying through the air. It should be like that, but a bit more to it. Then it should give you a warning, and then SLOWLY transition you to platforming.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

what about generations? and colors is barely 3d. and really blocky
It was
2.5DDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animeboy975 wrote:

Colors is my current favorite Sonic game, but it looks like Lost World is about to beat that one out.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Colors is my current favorite Sonic game, but it looks like Lost World is about to beat that one out.
has nobody heard of generations???? well, i guessed everybody hasn't play it…

Last edited by supermon (Sept. 27, 2013 10:59:00)

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I haven't bought any of the more recent Sonic games but Lost World looks awesome.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I haven't bought any of the more recent Sonic games but Lost World looks awesome.
why not?

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

why not?
Because I'm not much of a Sonic fan, and I have no money.

supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

haxcharsol wrote:

supermon wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

why not?
Because I'm not much of a Sonic fan, and I have no money.
ah. I know how you feel about the second.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
zayn12
Scratcher
1 post

Sonic the Hedgehog

Agreed. I don't understand why so many people treat Silver like complete trash these days, his story and origin are really interesting and creative. People say his origin must have been fanfiction but it was all SEGA and Sonic Team's idea.
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

zayn12 wrote:

Agreed. I don't understand why so many people treat Silver like complete trash these days, his story and origin are really interesting and creative. People say his origin must have been fanfiction but it was all SEGA and Sonic Team's idea.
In all honesty, out of the three hogs, sonic is my least favorite, just because shadow is awesome taken form of a hedgehog, and silver at least has a story. And, it helps that he has psychic powers…..lol.

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
Dabby
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

(………)

Last edited by Dabby (Feb. 8, 2015 08:08:53)

rip
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

zayn12 wrote:

well…they say that because it SEEMS like the entirety of SONIC 06 was a fanfic. Also, what are you talking about? he has no origin. Hes just…there. just like every character except for shadow. He himself isn't trash, his idea isn't trash, his GAMEPLAY was trash.

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic lost world came out! in my opinion it's pretty good. But i wasted 5 cursed hours getting the red rings. And i did. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
supermon
Scratcher
94 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

supermon wrote:

Sonic lost world came out! in my opinion it's pretty good. But i wasted 5 cursed hours getting the red rings. And i did. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
and my dad just deleted all my wii u data and transferred them over to my brothers account. DANG IT

ON MY FIRST TRY………………
kay9199
Scratcher
1 post

Sonic the Hedgehog

I played sonic unleashed, sonic heroes, sonic colors, sonic adventure, sonic adventure rush, and know the storyline to all the other games. Personally I like the game sonic adventure, it was the most fun to play. Sonic 06 was just…. no. I also think that sonic heroes was soooo annoying in a couple of ways. It was like a LITTLE little kid game with the whole “power of teamwork” thing being repeated over and over. What happened to the awesome??? Other than the look of the final boss and the storyline (sort of). Anyone agree?
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

kay9199 wrote:

I played sonic unleashed, sonic heroes, sonic colors, sonic adventure, sonic adventure rush, and know the storyline to all the other games. Personally I like the game sonic adventure, it was the most fun to play. Sonic 06 was just…. no. I also think that sonic heroes was soooo annoying in a couple of ways. It was like a LITTLE little kid game with the whole “power of teamwork” thing being repeated over and over. What happened to the awesome??? Other than the look of the final boss and the storyline (sort of). Anyone agree?

I loved heroes immensly, it was my introduction to sonic, and even having played most of the rest, i can still say that heroes is my 2nd favorite, only behind sonic generations, which we all know was exceptional, so to me, heroes was amazing.

I find the team gimmick to be brilliant, having you use each character equally, and it provided lots of fun.

My only gripe, was the story, i didn't like shadow feeling he was fake, and i don't like the constant teamwork thing. i mean, THEY HAD, “SHADOW”.

THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM.

Now, i..i loved sonic 06….
BURN ME AT A STAKE.
But really…i just liked it…….i really can't explain it. it helped that it made silver a thing, him being tyed for my favorite character with shadow.

Last edited by AngryDerps (Nov. 12, 2013 22:49:35)

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
Garf99
Scratcher
97 posts

Sonic the Hedgehog

Games i have:
Sonic mega collection (GC)
Sonic Gems (GC)
Sonic adventure 2 battle (GC)
Sonic Heroes (GC)
VC sonic 1 (Wii)
Mario and sonic at the Olympic games (Wii)

I also have a DVD of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

And my favourite characters are the blue blur himself (all incarnations) and Robotnik (Adventures of sonic the hedgehog incarnation)