Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now! [RSS Feed]
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now!

The Dead World is set in the kingdom of Ste'Aria, in a time of magic, war, and famine. The “High Council” and “Grand Army” are the rulers and guardians of the land. Many different species, magics, and people are apparent, and it is up to YOU to decide what happens to this fair kingdom.

Rules.
Be kind
Don't spam
No Over-Powered characters.
Heroes may become NPCs if they lose their powers or unless the High Council says so.
Boss-level Villains MAY be more OP than heroes.
The Council will decide what characters will join.
DO NOT ADD STORYLINES IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADMIN!
Obey the Admins.
If you are rejected, don't be angry, just make another character or re-apply with less powers/abilities.
There must be AT LEAST half as many weaknesses as powers/abilities.
ONLY POST RP IN THE STUDIO HERE.

Species.
Elves: High Intelligence, High speed, High strength, Able to use magic.
Humans: Medium-High Intelligence, Low-Medium Speed, Low-High strength, Only some able to use magic.
Dwarves: Low-High Intellignce, Low speed, High strength, Little magic.
Orcs: Low-Medium Intelligence, Low-Medium speed, High strength, Little magic.
Goblins: Medium Intelligence, Low speed, Low strength, No magic.
Dragons: High Intelligence, High speed, High strength, Able to use magic.

Classes.
Elves:
Swordsman; Have swords and armor. Are strong and fight at close range. Are trained under Drenor.
Archer; Have bow and crossbows. Fast, lithe, and fight at long range. Are trained under Hunter.
Mage; Have magic and magic-weapons. Aren't strong or fast, but can fight at any range. Are trained under Willow.
Humans:
Swordsman; Have swords and armor. Are strong and fight at close range. Are trained under Drenor.
Archer; Have bow and crossbows. Fast, lithe, and fight at long range. Are trained under Hunter.
Mage; Have magic and magic-weapons. Aren't strong or fast, but can fight at any range. Are trained under Willow.
Dwarves:
Beserker; Have swords, axes, and armor. Are strong and fight at close range. Are trained under Drenor.
Chieftan; Are more figureheads than fighters. Are leaders and Generals.
Miners; Have picks and shovels. Are strong and ferocious and fight at close range. Are trained under Drenor.
More classes will be added later.

Associations.
Good:
“High Council,” All the Admins, can add storylines, plot twists, and Characters.
“Grand Army,” The official army of the High Council (Above).
Evil:
Neutral:

Magics.
Earth.
Plant.
Water.
Fire.
Dark.
Light.
Air.

Forms.
Character Form:
Name:
Class:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons and Armor (if any):
Talents/Skills:
Weaknesses:
Magic?:
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?:
Other:

Association Form:
Name of Association:
Leader(s):
Good, Evil, Neutral:
Who can join?
Enemies/Rivals:
Other:

!!Only Admins!! Meeting Form !!Only Admins!!
Meeting Topic:
Time (Using CUT):
Who will add the agenda:
Other:

!!Only Admins!!NPC form.!!Only Admins!!
Name:
What will they do?:
Who will they help (Hero, Villain, All):
Alignment:
Other:
NPC can be controlled by the ADMINS.

Characters.
Drenor: @cheatcodeman, Alive, Human, In the High Council.
Willow Magibreath: @cs2283080, Whereabouts Unknown, Elf, In the High Council.
Hunter: @YeahImaHunter, Whereabouts Uknown, Human, In the Grand Army and the High Council.
Handala Crimson.: @obliviousharold, Alive, Human, Grand Army.
Halo: @Angel_Coder919, Alive, Elf, Grand Army.
Kokichi: @itschaoticcrazycat, Alive, Elf, No Associates.
Wizarx: @whitetailedeagle, Alive, Elf-Human, No Associates.
Karlos: @EThotdog, Alive, Human, No Associates.

Last edited by cheatcodeman (Dec. 10, 2020 22:24:43)

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now!

Example Form:
Name: Drenor
Species: Human
Personality: Humorous and funny, but serious under fire.
Appearance: Tall and muscular, deep tan, brown eyes, light brown hair.
Weapons and Armor (if any): Sword: Hi'ang, Reaper. Armor: Darksteele plates over leather and chainmail.
Talents/Skills: Good in combat, Leader of the High Counsel.
Weaknesses: Fire, Magic.
Magic?: No
Hero or Villain?: Hero.
Other: None.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Another Example:
Name of Association: “High Counsel”
Leader(s): @cheatcodeman and Admins.
Good, Evil, Neutral: Good.
Enemies/Rivals: None.
Other: None.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

cs2283080
Scratcher
21 posts

Character Form:
Name: Willow Magibreath
Species: Elf
Personality: She is a very shy student, but the best in her class. You can find her underneath the willow tree reading.
Appearance: She has two long blond braids, they go down to her feet. She always wears a green tunic and brown leggings. Light blues eyes and slightly tanned.
Weapons and Armor (if any): She has a bow and arrows
Talents/Skills: Reading, academics, and gardening.
Weaknesses: Fire and Lightning
Magic?: Water and Earh Magic
Hero or Villain?: Neutral
Other: Has a pet ferret named Athena

Last edited by cs2283080 (Nov. 7, 2020 02:32:34)

Hello! I'm Cs! I love drawing, role play, and drama (Acting)!
Want to join a Fanasty Role play? Join the Dead World Role play https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/453965/
define Happiness
play sound [ Do it Now]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lol, I made an RP under the same name, except it was post-apocalypse themed.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
bObbY_RoSS123
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP

Your One Stop Shop For All Your Scratch Needs
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/456025/
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2283080 wrote:

Character Form:
Personality: She is a very shy student, but the best in her class. You can find her underneath the willow tree reading.
Appearance: She has two long blond braids, they go down to her feet. She always wears a green tunic and brown leggings. Light blues eyes and slightly tanned.
You're in!!

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Lol, I made an RP under the same name, except it was post-apocalypse themed.
Oh… I hope you don't mind. If you want I can make you an Admin if you apply!

k1412484
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

cs2283080 wrote:

Character Form:
You're in!!

turn ccw () degrees000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
turn cw () degrees
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k1412484 wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

cs2283080 wrote:

Character Form:
Personality: She is a very shy student, but the best in her class. You can fin her underneath the willow tree reading.
You're in!!
If you want to apply, you can.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i have come from the future and you guys will be in terrible times, i have come here to warn you someone evil will rise, ok bye im leaving because i don't rp

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam is when a irrelevant message is sent to many places. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),
in the process of leaving scratch.
bob has been hidden again :(

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

i have come from the future and you guys will be in terrible times, i have come here to warn you someone evil will rise, ok bye im leaving because i don't rp
Ok, Thanks for the watning. LOL

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Nezon wrote:

HEY LOL ISN'T A WORD IN MEDIVAL TIMES YOU BROKE TIME! THE TIME LAMAS ARE ANGRY! FORGET YOU EVER EVEN KNEW THAT WORDDDD

or the time lamas shall get ya

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

Nezon wrote:

HEY LOL ISN'T A WORD IN MEDIVAL TIMES YOU BROKE TIME! THE TIME LAMAS ARE ANGRY! FORGET YOU EVER EVEN KNEW THAT WORDDDD

YOU are the time traveler.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Nezon wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

Nezon wrote:

YOU are the time traveler.
i got time lamas permission, i asked “can i use this to warn people? and they said yes.”

also you broke grammar again

YeahImaHunter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: Hunter
Species: Human
Personality: Serious, especially on the battlefield
Appearance: Red hair, dark robes
Weapons and Armor (if any): Crossbow with poison-tipped arrows,
Talents/Skills: Sharp eye, good strategy and tactics
Weaknesses: Melee combat
Magic?: No
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Other: Has a black wolf with red eyes named Maximus

Last edited by YeahImaHunter (Nov. 12, 2020 16:14:53)

Gimme sum of dose internets

Highlight my siggy and press Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest!

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Road to 1,000 posts!
████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
375 Posts - 37.5% there!
Last updated 22/2/2021@15:39 GMT
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now! [RSS Feed]