Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now! [RSS Feed]
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now!

YeahImaHunter wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

BUMP!
When you gonna add those evil magic dwarves or whatever to the teams section with he grand army and stuff
What?

YeahImaHunter
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now!

cheatcodeman wrote:

YeahImaHunter wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

BUMP!
When you gonna add those evil magic dwarves or whatever to the teams section with he grand army and stuff
What?
When u add them to associations?

Gimme sum of dose internets

Highlight my siggy and press Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest!

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Road to 1,000 posts!
████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
375 Posts - 37.5% there!
Last updated 22/2/2021@15:39 GMT
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YeahImaHunter wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

YeahImaHunter wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

BUMP!
What?
When u add them to associations?
Their not official

obliviousharold
Scratcher
43 posts

Are we capable of having multiple characters?

Want to RP in a fantasy medieval setting? then join the Dead World RP! (currently Dead)

join the cult of the party parrot, you will not regret it : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29086996/

“SCV ready!”- Jeremy the SCV's first and last words before being viciously mauled by a few zerglings

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

obliviousharold wrote:

I was thinking about having everyone have a max of 3.

obliviousharold
Scratcher
43 posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

obliviousharold wrote:

I was thinking about having everyone have a max of 3.

Oh okay if you decide on adding that cap add it to the rules

Want to RP in a fantasy medieval setting? then join the Dead World RP! (currently Dead)

join the cult of the party parrot, you will not regret it : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29086996/

“SCV ready!”- Jeremy the SCV's first and last words before being viciously mauled by a few zerglings

KoM_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: Gnash
Species: human-dragon (i guess you can call it a dragoon)
Class: Ranger (Mage-archer)
Personality:Friendly, and loyal
Appearance: a… well a dragon on two legs
Weapons and Armor (if any): A iron crossbow that fires fire or poison (weak) arrows. and a gri-wood staff to channel magic. eil-stone plated armor
Talents/Skills: can breath fire, and can fly (a little)
Weaknesses: ice and hammers (eil-stone is flexible, but does not get cut easily)
Magic?: Fire magic
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?: Hero
Other: N/A

YO! it is me, KoM_! i'm available for idea's and oc's.

Try out Universe-blast RP! (by thisislegal)
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KoM_ wrote:

Species: human-dragon (i guess you can call it a dragoon)
Class: Ranger (Mage-archer)
Weapons and Armor (if any): A iron crossbow that fires fire or poison (weak) arrows. and a gri-wood staff to channel magic. eil-stone plated armor
Weaknesses: ice and hammers (eil-stone is flexible, but does not get cut easily)
Please use the species and classes from the first page.

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i would join but medieval isn't my cup of tea
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

i would join but medieval isn't my cup of tea
I would spam, but being banned isn't my cup of tea.

KoM_
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

KoM_ wrote:

Species: dragon (two-legged)
Class: n/a

k, made an edit

YO! it is me, KoM_! i'm available for idea's and oc's.

Try out Universe-blast RP! (by thisislegal)
obliviousharold
Scratcher
43 posts

Now that willow's been found I think her current status should be updated to alive.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

obliviousharold wrote:

Now that willow's been found I think her current status should be updated to alive.
Yeah. I need to update everything.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KoM_ wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

KoM_ wrote:

Species: dragon (two-legged)
Class: n/a

k, made an edit
So, a two legged dragon? Cool. Accepted! Feel free to start an RP thread.

Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Im going to be using this character on @-just-angie-
Name: Alyssa
Species: human…?
Class: wanderer
Personality: twitchy, rough, easily breakable (mentally)
Appearance: (I will draw her later) Messy dirty blonde hair / yellow eyes / pale skin / dark circles under eyes most of the time even if she gets good sleep / yellow and white t-shirt with shorts / silver feathered wings
Weapons and Armor (if any): none
Talents/Skills: can fly / can run really fast
Weaknesses: twitchy / mentally breakable / afraid of whips
Magic?: none
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?: hero
quick backstory: she is an orphan who some crazy healers stumbled upon in the woods. they used her and experimented on her. The healers abused her to no limit. they attached silver feather wings to her back, which (along with the rest of her body) twitch occasionally. she can fly but prefers not to. The stitching that was done to attach the wings looks like it was made by a 4-year old (no offense to 4-year-olds)

Last edited by Angel_Coder919 (Jan. 27, 2021 19:09:11)

So… This is my siggy. Don't be disappointed.
YeahImaHunter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Angel_Coder919 wrote:

Appearance: (I will draw her later) Messy dirty blonde hair / yellow eyes / pale skin / dark circles under eyes most of the time even if she gets good sleep / yellow and white t-shirt with shorts / silver feathered wings
quick backstory: she is an orphan who some crazy healers stumbled upon in the woods. they used her and experimented on her. The healers abused her to no limit. they attached silver feather wings to her back, which (along with the rest of her body) twitch occasionally. she can fly but prefers not to. The stitching that was done to attach the wings looks like it was made by a 4-year old (no offense to 4-year-olds)
BUMP. I like this.

Gimme sum of dose internets

Highlight my siggy and press Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest!

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Road to 1,000 posts!
████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
375 Posts - 37.5% there!
Last updated 22/2/2021@15:39 GMT
-Cinnamon_Cat-
Scratcher
8 posts

Okay, finally making this character a real thing, it won't directly speak or be seen, but it is a character
Name: ? (Beserk)
Species: Dwarf
Class: Well, he's not any of he Dwarf classes, he was cast out of society. He then gathered ingredients for a dark magic potion, so kinda a mage like class?
Personality: Well, evil
Appearance: ? (He takes the apperience of the person he controls)
Weapons and Armor (if any): No just the weapons/armor of the person he controls
Talents/Skills: Being evil
Weaknesses: Light Magic
Magic?: Dark Magic (I don't really know what to call his other power, I guess possession. He can posses any creature)
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?: Villain
Other: He posses, or takes control of creatures to do his bidding, a sign of him being near is purple glows or flashes. The only way to destroy him is to destroy the person he posses, they can be brought back, but it takes a quest for majical ingredients.

☆Hello!☆
I'm Grayson
They/Them
I adore NASA and Photography
♡ Tubbo, Ranboo, MaxGGs, Piso
♡ Glass Animals

Demiromantic, Ace, Genderqueer of sorts
Very gay

-Cinnamon_Cat-
Scratcher
8 posts

-Cinnamon_Cat- wrote:

Okay, finally making this character a real thing, it won't directly speak or be seen, but it is a character
Class: Well, he's not any of he Dwarf classes, he was cast out of society. He then gathered ingredients for a dark magic potion, so kinda a mage like class?
Magic?: Dark Magic (I don't really know what to call his other power, I guess possession. He can posses any creature)
Other: He posses, or takes control of creatures to do his bidding, a sign of him being near is purple glows or flashes. The only way to destroy him is to destroy the person he posses, they can be brought back, but it takes a quest for majical ingredients.
The question marks mean that you don't know this infomation

☆Hello!☆
I'm Grayson
They/Them
I adore NASA and Photography
♡ Tubbo, Ranboo, MaxGGs, Piso
♡ Glass Animals

Demiromantic, Ace, Genderqueer of sorts
Very gay

Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

YeahImaHunter wrote:

Angel_Coder919 wrote:

Appearance: (I will draw her later) Messy dirty blonde hair / yellow eyes / pale skin / dark circles under eyes even if she gets good sleep / yellow and white t-shirt with shorts / silver feathered wings
BUMP. I like this.
thanks!
Edit: just finished drawing Alyssa: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/480916521/

Last edited by Angel_Coder919 (Jan. 29, 2021 18:54:42)

So… This is my siggy. Don't be disappointed.
-just-angie-
Scratcher
78 posts

-Cinnamon_Cat- wrote:

-Cinnamon_Cat- wrote:

The question marks mean that you don't know this infomation
We FINALLY have a villain!
Edit: Shoot I forgot I was in my other account. I'm Angel_Coder919

Last edited by -just-angie- (Jan. 30, 2021 17:35:40)

Hi Im Angie!
| Christian | Female | Art | Fantasy | RPs | Ukulele | Poetry
RPs:
Hopefully More Coming Soon!

My Weekly Poems Have Ended! Please Check Them Out!

Please…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » The Dead World Role-Play. A medieval role-play. Any villains can have a short reign of terror if they apply now! [RSS Feed]