Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

Squawkers13 wrote:

luigiracer2000 wrote:

SilverEagle wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

Christmas special airs tomorrow!
7 more hours, 32 minutes, 45 seconds. D:

Goodbye, Matt!

The clock has struck eleven, but now it will strike twelve.

Ha, I wonder what they'll do when thirteen comes 'round.
When the clock strikes 13, time will get really confusing unless you are looking at a digital watch.
Also….
Rupert Grint should be the 13th Doctor. Then, The Doctor will finally get his wish of being ginger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGs_ryZ9bfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIWARvlW1I8
NO!
NO!
NO HARRY POTTER NOOBS IN DOCTOR WHO!
Well, I'm fond of both series, so for me it would not be a bad idea. Also did you know David Tennant played Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

luigiracer2000 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

luigiracer2000 wrote:

SilverEagle wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

Goodbye, Matt!

When the clock strikes 13, time will get really confusing unless you are looking at a digital watch.
Also….
Rupert Grint should be the 13th Doctor. Then, The Doctor will finally get his wish of being ginger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGs_ryZ9bfY
NO!
NO!
Well, I'm fond of both series, so for me it would not be a bad idea. Also did you know David Tennant played Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?
Yes, I did.
elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

I loved the 50th anniversary, but I think Moffat used up his creativity on it. Time Of The Doctor wasn't as good as I expected…

I am a Superwholocked Potterhead Oncer Divergent Tribute Nerdfighter who likes The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary. For those of you who don't speak Fandom, that means I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Vlogbrothers, The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary.

elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

The commercial for Time Of The Doctor are on so often I memorized the poem;
And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves.
11's hour is over now, the clock is striking 12's.

I am a Superwholocked Potterhead Oncer Divergent Tribute Nerdfighter who likes The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary. For those of you who don't speak Fandom, that means I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Vlogbrothers, The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary.

Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just watched my first three episodes
*That awkward moment when no one knows who you are because you haven't been on the forums since 1.4

<— Made by Blazingwave :3

calebxy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

*That awkward moment when no one knows who you are because you haven't been on the forums since 1.4
I think I remember who you are!!

What episodes did you watch?

Check out my newest and best Spider-Man web-swinging game! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/273465603/
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

calebxy wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

I think I remember who you are!!

What episodes did you watch?
Yay!! Someone might remember me!

I watched Rose, The End of the World, and The Unquiet Dead

elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

Waffle27 wrote:

I watched Rose, The End of the World, and The Unquiet Dead
Ooh Watching them in order! Good Idea, it's better that way Keep watching!

SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

THIS IS TARDIS!!!!1111!
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is it weird that I don't like Doctor Who anymore?

Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

NeilWest wrote:

It depends on when you did like Doctor Who

elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

NeilWest wrote:

It's only weird because for most people, as soon as they start watching it, they're hooked on it and can't stop watching. It just means you're different from most Whovians!

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

luigiracer2000 wrote:

SilverEagle wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

Goodbye, Matt!

Also….
NO!
NO!
That was really ignorant…
Someone can like multiple shows, even if you don't. He thinks the actor would be a good fit for The Doctor.

You see, I despise COD, but do I complain about it? No.(Well, at least not any more)

He likes Harry Potter and Doctor Who. He is not a “noob.”
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

I remember you.
SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

Christopher Eccleston hinted at his return as The 9th Doctor for the 100th Anniversary, check it out
He added: “If Joe agrees to direct the 100th anniversary special, I will bring my sonic and a stair-lift and – providing the Daleks don’t bring theirs – I, the ninth Doctor, wow to save the universe and all you apes in it.”
elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

Christopher Eccleston hinted at his return as The 9th Doctor for the 100th Anniversary, check it out
He added: “If Joe agrees to direct the 100th anniversary special, I will bring my sonic and a stair-lift and – providing the Daleks don’t bring theirs – I, the ninth Doctor, wow to save the universe and all you apes in it.”

Won't he be, like, 86, or something?

SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

elliebelly121100 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

He's Christopher Eccleston! Don't judge him!
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

elliebelly121100 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

I think he'll be like… 99.
*is not judging*

luigiracer2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

elliebelly121100 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

I think he'll be like… 99.
*is not judging*
If Eccleston passes away due to old age before the 100th anniversary, I think most of the doctors we have so far will have also passed away.
luigiracer2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have seen Rose, The Firemaker (from the William Hartnell era), Day of the Moon, Time of the Doctor and the 50th anniversary episode (My favourite).

Last edited by luigiracer2000 (Jan. 2, 2014 20:58:14)