pikachu_fan4820
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AND THE BEST PART IS, ACCORDING TO THE PERSON WHO LEAKED THE ASH VS IRIS OUTCOME, MOLTRES IS SAFE FROM GOH!
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thank Arcues!

WE’RE SEEING BLAZE TOO???
ooo pog
also goh will never complete the pokedex due to porygon being banned

Yeah, I asked.
Surprised? What the hell is wrong with you, you think “Nobody Asked” is a good comeback?!??!
Yall need to shut up ‘bout Ohio, it ain’t funny and ya know it
No I don't think I'm cool because I talk in slang (I'm still cool though )
N is overrated tbh
Yeah ik all of you probably hate this signature. Well deal with it punk ‘cause I ain’t changin' it.
Go ahead, rage.
You want some hot takes?
I'll give you some hot takes you fool!
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Okay I'm giving Rivals for Goh?! The Road to Mew!! 3 stars. I know that people are spouse to like this episode, but there are way to many things wrong with it. First of all, some of ash pokemon didn't appear. The ones that didn't appear were Snivy, Unfezant, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Torterra, Staraptor, Gliscor, Gible, Sceptile, Swellow, Glalie, Torkoal, Noctowl, and Kingler. If they appear, OLM better not be doing that run away plot. And for Ash's Pokemon that did appear, they barley got any screen time. Same with Infernape who barely got any attention in this episode, witch is sad because they OLM decided to make it get tired out. The battle was also boring. It looked like they didn't even bother to hit Moltres! Moltres almost dogded evey attack and defeated Blastoce. So overall, it looks like that they were kindia lazy for this episode. So 3 stars. Hopefully Ash's pokemon that didn't appear in thie episode gets to re apperar in the future.

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

Okay I'm giving Rivals for Goh?! The Road to Mew!! 3 stars. I know that people are spouse to like this episode, but there are way to many things wrong with it. First of all, some of ash pokemon didn't appear. The ones that didn't appear were Snivy, Unfezant, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Torterra, Staraptor, Gliscor, Gible, Sceptile, Swellow, Glalie, Torkoal, Noctowl, and Kingler. If they appear, OLM better not be doing that run away plot. And for Ash's Pokemon that did appear, they barley got any screen time. Same with Infernape who barely got any attention in this episode, witch is sad because they OLM decided to make it get tired out. The battle was also boring. It looked like they didn't even bother to hit Moltres! Moltres almost dogded evey attack and defeated Blastoce. So overall, it looks like that they were kindia lazy for this episode. So 3 stars. Hopefully Ash's pokemon that didn't appear in thie episode gets to re apperar in the future.
I give it 10/10, but this seriously should've been a multi parter.

Hello! Please call me Martinat388 or 388. I don’t like being called Martinat.
The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

I give it 10/10, but this seriously should've been a multi parter.
Yeah.

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

DAWN IS RETURNING!!!

The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
-Smartguy007-
Scratcher
71 posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

DAWN IS RETURNING!!!
WAIT WHAT REALLY?!
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

-Smartguy007- wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

DAWN IS RETURNING!!!
WAIT WHAT REALLY?!
YEP https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?attachments/her-png.146791/

The lore guy himself
hiPeeps124816
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

when will season 24 come to netflix

Generation 7: First time you see this? Copy and paste it on top of your signature in the forums and increase generation by 1.

thethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethe
Specs -
Browser: Varies, usually Safari 15.3 or Opera GX 83 or Firefox 96
Computer: Late 2013 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Dual Core Intel Core i5
highlight and shift down arrow

;
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

Who knows?
Just join us in watching the japanese version

Last edited by martinat388 (July 2, 2021 18:34:34)

The lore guy himself
-Smartguy007-
Scratcher
71 posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

Who knows?
Where do you watch the Japanese version?
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

-Smartguy007- wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

Who knows?
Where do you watch the Japanese version?
On youtube and dailymotion

The lore guy himself
pikachu_fan4820
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Jesus dailymotion fix the ep65 captions
goh said “railroad crossing pokemon”
iris said “national anthem of japan” when dragonite hugged her
what

Yeah, I asked.
Surprised? What the hell is wrong with you, you think “Nobody Asked” is a good comeback?!??!
Yall need to shut up ‘bout Ohio, it ain’t funny and ya know it
No I don't think I'm cool because I talk in slang (I'm still cool though )
N is overrated tbh
Yeah ik all of you probably hate this signature. Well deal with it punk ‘cause I ain’t changin' it.
Go ahead, rage.
You want some hot takes?
I'll give you some hot takes you fool!
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

pikachu_fan4820 wrote:

Jesus dailymotion fix the ep65 captions
goh said “railroad crossing pokemon”
iris said “national anthem of japan” when dragonite hugged her
what
“D I D Y O U C U T T H E F L O W E R S E E D S”

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Posting since May lol. Anyways, did they seriously give Goh a Shiny Voltorb when it didn't even do anything? (I look at pictures instead of the real episode) All Voltorb did was exploded and walked around. It barely did anything, And how come Goh just caught it without even battling it? Grookey would have been good to battle since it got some chances to battle in past episodes but it didn't. I guess Shiny Voltorb will just never appear again after this episode. Also, this filter was boring. They can make almost 100 episodes and yet PJ is super bad.

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

Posting since May lol. Anyways, did they seriously give Goh a Shiny Voltorb when it didn't even do anything? (I look at pictures instead of the real episode) All Voltorb did was exploded and walked around. It barely did anything, And how come Goh just caught it without even battling it? Grookey would have been good to battle since it got some chances to battle in past episodes but it didn't. I guess Shiny Voltorb will just never appear again after this episode. Also, this filter was boring. They can make almost 100 episodes and yet PJ is super bad.
At least it wasn't the Volcarona

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

CYNTHIA IS COMING BACK!

Sylve-Sonic
Scratcher
17 posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

CYNTHIA IS COMING BACK!
Oh snap

Wasrgdcbx vnghkjlk;lhkgjfdsaZXcfghjnjhgfvb nmjhgbfvhb nvmbmgnfbdvscxb him,
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

All right im done with the Pain
MagicalMyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

hi everybody is hop in journeys yet

your standard pokemon sw/sh fan who has unfortunately fallen into the honkai fandom

" Welt, are you also familiar with this song? "

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

MagicalMyu wrote:

hi everybody is hop in journeys yet
I haven’t been watching, but I think they mentioned Leon’s brother somewhere

The lore guy himself
-AMETHYSTQUEEN-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Does anyone here realize that Master Journeys exists?
So far they have 12 episodes, and after watching them all I have one thing to say:
Ash replaced Lucario with none other then the annoying Farfetched(which, spoiler, evolved)
AND THERE WEREN'T ANY ASH X GOH MOMENTS TO TALK ABOUT :sobs:

Control + Down Shift for more

SIMP
I have problems, don't worry about it