Discuss Scratch

JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

I think Chole's Eevee is going to swim because in the preview we saw a blue aura so it will porably swim Let's Go Eevee style.

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello! Please call me Martinat388 or 388. I don’t like being called Martinat.
The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

AND IRIS IS NOW THE CAMPION!

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

AND IRIS IS NOW THE CAMPION!
AND URSHIFU APPEARS!

The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

(Copyed and pasted form Serebii.net NONE OF THIS TEXT IS MINE!)
A new trailer has been released for some upcoming episodes of the anime. This trailer showcases a new group called Project Mew who are looking for Mew. They are called Tsurugi, who has an Urshifu and Asahi. In addition to that, Gary's return has been confirmed to be soon, and many of Ash's Pokémon from prior sagas will make a return
The plot features Professor Oak telling Ash & Goh about Project Mew, a research group hunting for Mew who are looking for recruits. In addition to that, Ash's Infernape hadn't been seen for a while at the lab so Ash sets out to find it, meeting Gary on the way who has returned for a reason related to Moltres.
https://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/pokemon/tsurugiasahi.jpg

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

A new trailer has been released for some upcoming episodes of the anime. This trailer showcases a new group called Project Mew who are looking for Mew. They are called Tsurugi, who has an Urshifu and Asahi. In addition to that, Gary's return has been confirmed to be soon, and many of Ash's Pokémon from prior sagas will make a return
The plot features Professor Oak telling Ash & Goh about Project Mew, a research group hunting for Mew who are looking for recruits. In addition to that, Ash's Infernape hadn't been seen for a while at the lab so Ash sets out to find it, meeting Gary on the way who has returned for a reason related to Moltres.
That's pretty pog

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

That's pretty pog
Yeah! I wonder if we will see the galar legendary birds in one of those episodes. Maybe they will do The Isle Of Amor next! That place pretty underatted.

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

The Pokemon Journeys writing room

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

I hope we see Iris Dragonie's backstory in May because I wonder why it's always mad.

JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0K74cHVoAIt5oK?format=jpg&name=medium
This gives me suspicion if Ash's Lucario will Mega Evolve.

hiPeeps124816
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/go-on-a-summer-adventure-with-the-latest-pokemon-season-pokemon-master-journeys/

Generation 7: First time you see this? Copy and paste it on top of your signature in the forums and increase generation by 1.

thethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethe
Specs -
Browser: Varies, usually Safari 15.3 or Opera GX 83 or Firefox 96
Computer: Late 2013 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Dual Core Intel Core i5
highlight and shift down arrow

;
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Ok, now THIS is how you do character returns!
Seems Ash'll be battling Volkner in the hyper class…I think he'll battle Lt. Surge too since they teased it in episode 18.

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

Seems Ash'll be battling Volkner in the hyper class…I think he'll battle Lt. Surge too since they teased it in episode 18.
WOW THAT BATTLE WITH IRIS WAS EPIC! Kindia…..

Amwyas, now we are going to Master Journeys. Dose this mean Ash and Goh will become Pokmon Masters?

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

WOW THAT BATTLE WITH IRIS WAS EPIC! Kindia…..

Amwyas, now we are going to Master Journeys. Dose this mean Ash and Goh will become Pokmon Masters?
Nope, remember, season 5 is called master quest

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0DGEv3UYAIR_H8?format=jpg&name=360x360
Maybe that poster will give us hints for a future episode because Aloan Ninetaills is in there.

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

The head writer is writing Gary's return…
The same head writer who made ash regress because he was “too hard to write” (XY and SM did it perfectly you know), thinks Ash is still 10, and made the darkest day happen 40 episodes into the series…

At least Iris' return was good.
But why couldn't they assign it to the dream team?!

The lore guy himself
SylveonGirl_12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

this was not set up, i got matched against him by complete chance

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

finally
no more outdated siggy

H E L L O
SylveonGirl_12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

deleted bc i thought my post didnt post but it did

Last edited by SylveonGirl_12345 (May 9, 2021 20:09:01)

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

finally
no more outdated siggy

H E L L O
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

What the heck is going on?! Either people are thinking too far into this poster which is just because japan celebrates weddings in June, or the writers have completely gone insane
At least Ash x Goh is debunked

The lore guy himself
MagicalMyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

hi i have returned to the forums have we forgiven gou yet

your standard pokemon sw/sh fan who has unfortunately fallen into the honkai fandom

" Welt, are you also familiar with this song? "