Discuss Scratch

mythic_mew
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

what pokemon is ash most likely not to get
(other than: mons that goh has, legends, mythicals.)

Rosalina and Iono are pretty cool
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

OK so if you guys want to see how the next episode will be, it's on the Japan's Pokémon Company's YT channel. Here is the script:
So, we have Ash and Goh throwing there Pokeball's to the screen, and then we see Drizzile being happy. Then we see Goldeen as Polliwag uses Water Gun on Drizzile. Then we have Cinderace touching the thing on top of Drizzile's head then Cinderace turns and touches Drizzile's tail. Drizzile, Goh, and Grookey are then seen in a cave, and Drizzile turns it's head away. Then we see Goh and Cinderace outside a building and then we see Pikachu with Ash's hat on his tail. That's it for the preview.

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?attachments/1617616487623-png.142295/
Yeah, Goh's gonna get the Galar starters evolved.

Heal the world, make it a better place…For you and for me and the entire human race.- MJ

mythic_mew
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

so many swear words…..
i always thought sobble was never going to evolve

Rosalina and Iono are pretty cool
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

It could be just showing off the starter evolution lines, but if they evolve them all…
What are the writers thinking

Hello! Please call me Martinat388 or 388. I don’t like being called Martinat.
The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

It could be just showing off the starter evolution lines, but if they evolve them all…
I think Goh will evolve them all because he want's to get his Pokedex filled up.
Goh's dream: Gotta Evolve Em All!

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

I think Goh will evolve them all because he want's to get his Pokedex filled up.
Goh's dream: Gotta Evolve Em All!
And yet instead of catching a trapinch and training it into a flygon,he monsuta balled them all one by one.

The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

I wonder who Sobble saves Oddish form. This plot for the next episode makes no sense and is stupid. Why coudn't day just put Sobble in the anime when Scorchbunny was here? There was plently of room for it. I wish they made a better plot for this episode.

ScratchoutCrypted3
Scratcher
38 posts

Pokemon Journeys

Guys i found something good, someone is releasing a new pokemon game, come check it out from below!
|
|
|
|
|
|
!
Pokemon Battle V.4 Demo
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

ScratchoutCrypted3 wrote:

Guys i found something good, someone is releasing a new pokemon game, come check it out from below!
|
|
|
|
|
|
!
Pokemon Battle V.4 Demo
Go to the main topic for that

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

What I think will happen in the next episode:
Goh: Hey guys, we are still in Hoen! We need to get back to the Galar region off screen for the next episode!
Ash: We can literally take a airplane to the Galar region.
Goh: No. That is too genic. I want to try something else.
Pikachu: How about we do the Shooting Stars meme so we can get back to the Galar region off screen before they start making the next episode?
Ash: Pikachu! You're a genius! Let's use the shooting stars meme so we can get back in time.
Goh: But how will we do that?
*Cinderace appears as the Shooting Stars music stars playing in the backround*
Cinderace: You better buckle up Goh, because we are going to fly through the regions.
*The Shooting Stars music plays in the back round as Ash, Pikachu, Cinderace, Grookey, and Goh start flying as they fly past all the regions, form Hoenn to the Galar region. They then land in front of the lab*
Sobble: I don't understand why Grookey get's more attention than me. Grookey always get to go with Goh and always ride on his head, WHEN I', SUPPOUSE TO RIDE ON HIS HEAD!!!!!!! Oh well. I hired this episode is about me. I'ma seek off to American Dream so I can play at the DreamWorks Waterpark and Water Gun Shrek in the face.
Oddish: Hm. I see that water Pokemon can swim a lot. I need water, so I will try to swim in the pond and get some water so I can grow.
Poliwag: Hey, Oddish! The one who has the most wiredest looking design ever. What are you doing here?
Oddish: Okay. First of all, I'm not wired, second Goldeen looks wired and stupid. It's mouth looks so wired, and it has a horn when Tosakin's don't.
Goldeen: Hey! I'm not wired or stupid you dumb thing that look's like a blueberry with weed's growing out of it.
Oddish: Oooooooooooooooo! How dare you roast me! That's it! I'm coming in there to beat you and Poilwag up.
Goldeen: Yeah right, you can't swim.
Oddish: Shut up. I can swim. I have been training!
*Oddish jumps into the pond and starts to drown*
Oddish: I'm drowning! Help me!
Poilwag: If you want water, we will give you this.
*Poilwag uses Water Gun and Goldeen uses Water Pulse on Oddish, making it's face go into the water*
*Sobble sees what's happening*
Sobble: SOBBLE TO THE RESCURE GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
*Sobble jumps into the pond*
Poilwag: Hey Sobble! Want to bully Oddish?
*Sobble ignores Poilwag and saves Oddish*
Sobble: Ooooo! Oddish! How dare you jump into the pond and almost drown. You know that you can't swim! That's it! You are grounded grounded grounded until Grookey evolves or I get more attention. Go to your Pokeball now.
Oddish: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Goldeen: And stop crying like a little baby!
Poilwag: Hey! You saved that dumb Oddish! We we're going to bully it! What's wrong with-
*Sobble starts to glow and slowey changes shape. Sobble evolves into a Drizzel*
Poilwag: BRUH. WHAT THE ARCUES IS THAT??!!!
Drizzel: Bruh. I'm a Drizzel. Don't be rude to me.
Poilwag: I don't care!
*Poilwag uses Water Gun in Drizzel's face*
Poilwag: Get away form my sigh right now! You are banned from the pond forever!
The end.

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

Goh: Hey guys, we are still in Hoen! We need to get back to the Galar region off screen for the next episode!
Pikachu: How about we do the Shooting Stars meme so we can get back to the Galar region off screen before they start making the next episode?
Ash: Pikachu! You're a genius! Let's use the shooting stars meme so we can get back in time.
Cinderace: You better buckle up Goh, because we are going to fly through the regions.
*The Shooting Stars music plays in the back round as Ash, Pikachu, Cinderace, Grookey, and Goh start flying as they fly past all the regions, form Hoenn to the Galar region. They then land in front of the lab*
Sobble: I don't understand why Grookey get's more attention than me. Grookey always get to go with Goh and always ride on his head, WHEN I', SUPPOUSE TO RIDE ON HIS HEAD!!!!!!! Oh well. I hired this episode is about me. I'ma seek off to American Dream so I can play at the DreamWorks Waterpark and Water Gun Shrek in the face.
Oddish: Hm. I see that water Pokemon can swim a lot. I need water, so I will try to swim in the pond and get some water so I can grow.
Poliwag: Hey, Oddish! The one who has the most wiredest looking design ever. What are you doing here?
Oddish: Okay. First of all, I'm not wired, second Goldeen looks wired and stupid. It's mouth looks so wired, and it has a horn when Tosakin's don't.
Goldeen: Hey! I'm not wired or stupid you dumb thing that look's like a blueberry with weed's growing out of it.
Oddish: Oooooooooooooooo! How dare you roast me! That's it! I'm coming in there to beat you and Poilwag up.
*Poilwag uses Water Gun and Goldeen uses Water Pulse on Oddish, making it's face go into the water*
Sobble: Ooooo! Oddish! How dare you jump into the pond and almost drown. You know that you can't swim! That's it! You are grounded grounded grounded until Grookey evolves or I get more attention. Go to your Pokeball now.
Poilwag: Hey! You saved that dumb Oddish! We we're going to bully it! What's wrong with-
The end.
um

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

The end.
um
What?

JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Did Drizzel just decide to stay in the cave durring the end of the episode?

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

JennilyW wrote:

Yes.
This has set the bar for worst evolution

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

JennilyW wrote:

Yes.
This has set the bar for worst evolution
What? This is so dumb. I liked some parts of the episode but I don't get why they used a BERRY that put Oddish in danger. It makes no sence for Oddish to be hurt by a berry. And I don't get why they keep Drizzel in a cave. Who knows how long Drizzel will appear because Grookey came and runnied eveything. Drizzel should be in the next episode.

martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

Ah yes, finally a focus episode on one of Goh’s Flabébé, how have we lived so long without it?

Gengar? Dracovish? Who?

The lore guy himself
JennilyW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

martinat388 wrote:

Ah yes, finally a focus episode on one of Goh’s Flabébé, how have we lived so long without it?

Gengar? Dracovish? Who?
Maybe it will evolve?

-Boa
Scratcher
21 posts

Pokemon Journeys

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

well, i only watch the current episodes, i dont cheat and watch the non dubbed versions, so im only done with season 2
I think they're at season 4 rn

─────── ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ──────

♡ . . SW4N'S INTRO ! ★

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

☆⌒(≧▽​° ) swan
★ he/him
! ╰► single ✦.
pansexual ᶻz ꕀ
♡ " mnr !! “
⸝⸝ 1 . 1
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Journeys

-Boa wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

well, i only watch the current episodes, i dont cheat and watch the non dubbed versions, so im only done with season 2
I think they're at season 4 rn
You're both wrong. Season 2 starts in the dub in june.

The lore guy himself