Discuss Scratch

-0Nebula0-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✪ Disable Scratchblocks in the 'New Scratchers' and 'Announcements' forums ✪ 

MAJOR SUPPORT!
Most of the times that's how noobs find the forums, and as they don't know what to do with them, they spam them because they don't know how to use the different tags.

Also i'm gonna be honest, that's what I did 4 years ago on my first account :​P

king of the page lol

Last edited by -0Nebula0- (Aug. 16, 2021 18:14:40)

PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, someone could spam forever loop blocks, and copy and wait untill the next annocements, and then make it supper lagggy

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Semi-support. I'd disable it just in the Announcements forum. New Scratchers might make a topic in New Scratchers forum asking for help with scripts or asking a question about a certain block- they shouldn't, because the New Scratchers forum is not for that purpose, but they are new

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

290Scratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Semi-support. I'd disable it just in the Announcements forum. New Scratchers might make a topic in New Scratchers forum asking for help with scripts or asking a question about a certain block- they shouldn't, because the New Scratchers forum is not for that purpose, but they are new
Maybe the message should change for the new scratchers forum to add "If you're asking for help with scripts, go to the Help with Scripts forum to ask about that."

edit: tyop

Last edited by 290Scratcher (Aug. 16, 2021 21:36:25)

This is my forum signature, here it's okay to… forget it, you've probably seen hundreds of these signatures before.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ <— Click this funny and not suspicious link to get Scratch 4 early!

Joined at the age of 8 and somehow I'm still alive and decently semi-active on the forums.

(Reminder to take care of yourself and stay safe, the world is wild after all)

https://ecosia.org it's good trust me
-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I'm Callisto(please don't call me Twilight), but you can call me Cal/Cass. I go by she/he/they pronouns.
ForumHelperNanoPiex
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support, those are never needed anyway.
-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

290Scratcher wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Maybe the message should change for the new scratchers forum to add "If you're asking for help with scripts, go to the Help with Scripts forum to ask about that."

edit: tyop
maybe…

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

I'm Callisto(please don't call me Twilight), but you can call me Cal/Cass. I go by she/he/they pronouns.
-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Le Bumpe

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpity bum bump

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(wrong topic, oops)

Last edited by -TWILIGHTMISTY- (Sept. 7, 2021 15:40:08)

-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpppp

Bacteria999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EXTREME Support, it's very annoying.
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support! While you could say that a New Scratcher might need help with scripts and not know where to go, it seems like most of them wither figure out where to go or are sent to the HwS forum by another Scratcher. A majority of blocks posted in New Scratchers or Announcements seem to be spam, and this would be an easy fix.
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How about make a limit to how many scratchblocks they can use? Like a maximum of 25 scratchblocks

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
-TWILIGHTMISTY-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

7salad3salad wrote:

How about make a limit to how many scratchblocks they can use? Like a maximum of 25 scratchblocks
Nope, what if you have a script that requires more than 25 scratchblocks?