Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

Yay 54 Pages!

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

Username: programmer204
What do you need: Banner
Who do you want to do it: N/A
Timeframe: ASAP
Description: Make it for The Ruby Shop
Timezone: EST
Other Details: N/A

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Timeframe: ASAP
Taken, will do it tomorrow morning

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Timeframe: ASAPp
Ok thanks!

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

so i heard that you're partnering with emerald…

Shops I'm in- Lightning Studios, AQUATICA, THE EMERALD SHOP and The Thank You Shop Select this, and tap shift and scroll right to see the rest of my siggy!
Hi!

Umm… Stop?

It has private info stop.

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

You are the person who wanted this….

Go to my profile and comment ‘Gotcha Bravos!’ to get a follow from me!

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Me?

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

no light

Shops I'm in- Lightning Studios, AQUATICA, THE EMERALD SHOP and The Thank You Shop Select this, and tap shift and scroll right to see the rest of my siggy!
Hi!

Umm… Stop?

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

xesszcool wrote:

no light
Can you join my shop? Here is the link.

Last edited by programmer204 (July 3, 2020 01:47:13)

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry for going off-topic but I just realized that I achieved the 51 page..

Hi!

Umm… Stop?

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Please DON'T spam and Advertise

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xesszcool wrote:

no light
?

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

xesszcool wrote:

no light
?

I think he meant ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! is partnering with The emerald shop.
Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

How are the trainees going to get trained if they have no trainer to train them? (Just realised I’ve made a tongue twister! Lol)

Click Me To Go To The Shop!

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

How are the trainees going to get trained if they have no trainer to train them? (Just realised I’ve made a tongue twister! Lol)
I give them tasks.

im a regular guy

Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

I give them tasks.
That’s good! Can’t have trainees without a trainer! Where do they get tasks? In a training studio like the Oreo shop? I got BBCode dept. Btw

Click Me To Go To The Shop!

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

I give them tasks.
That’s good! Can’t have trainees without a trainer! Where do they get tasks? In a training studio like the Oreo shop? I got BBCode dept. Btw
In the Worker Hub and Training Forum!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417205/

im a regular guy

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Leave Form:

When will it start: Monday (July 5th)
When will it end: August 1st (not definite, but most likely)
Will you be on Scratch for this time: Maybe, I don't really know
Why are you leaving: camp

Notes:
1. I will not follow this forum during this time because I dont want to come back to a million messages if it's REALLY important, contact me on my profile
2. This probably isn't the leave form for this shop, but I have a lot of shops so I'm just copying and pasting this

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Timeframe: ASAPp
Ok thanks!
Done. Tell me if you want me to change anything.

https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/ScreenShot20200703at.png

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT
I have made a decision to maybe move topics. I'm pretty sure it's time now. We need a new banner, and I have been planning a lot more.
I will be planning it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/417205 I will not close this, in case anyone wants to apply or order during the big move to 2.0 I suggest going to the link above, and I will share the plan soon enough.

im a regular guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]