Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]
ZeldaEevee
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

Unclaimed

Username: XxDusk_LlamaxX08
What do you need: Animated Bump Banner
Who do you want to do it Anyone. I don't really care.
Timeframe Today or tomorrow
Description: I want A navy blue background with white text coming in from the top saying “BUMP!” and make it bounce from top to the middle.
Timezone: Um. Middle-eastern US time.
Other Details: Thank you

oh look 52 pages

Last edited by ZeldaEevee (June 29, 2020 15:12:58)

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

ZeldaEevee wrote:

Unclaimed

Description: I want A navy blue background with white text coming in from the top saying “BUMP!” and make it bounce from top to the middle.
Are you claiming it? If not I can do it.
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is your review from the SSR

On first glance, I can see your banner. It isn't cluttered, and suits the shop well. Then you list your directory which is very helpful for customers, as they do not have to read all the pages. After that I see the services you offer, so I will know if this shop is right for me. The front page has a lot of information, but it is well organized and visually pleasing.
The employees are helpful and polite, and the orders are taken and completed quickly. The order we put in was taken, but never specified when done. I believe that you quoted the wrong order when you posted our finished banner. I didn't take points off, because this seemed like a mistake, but you should make sure you properly notify the customers about their order.
The order was taken and completed in 3 days, which is great for a shop this size. I didn't notice any off topic posts or spam. Most of the staff seemed to be active although quite a few members were on leave (including me lol). The staff list was very large, but everyone had their place. Finally, all the orders seemed to be competed with skill, and beauty.
Your final score is 29/30. Normally I would have given you a perfect score, but according to our rubric, I must take off points for taking more than 24 hours to make the order. I would suggest trying to be faster, and not having one person take every order, that way lighningspark wont have too much to do. Congrats on 52 pages! This shop is developing marvously!

Note: I will be off leave in 24 hours

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
ZeldaEevee
Scratcher
100+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

Unclaimed

Thanks ÙwÚ

Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

Did I vote?

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZeldaEevee wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

Unclaimed

Thanks ÙwÚ
I made the banner, however I need to pay for the animated version ;-;
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

Unclaimed

—–Snip——-

I can make the animated Banner

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

oof I didn't know I had to do speech but um

Hello, I am Bookmaster51 and I have experience in a lot of shops including the Strawberry Shop and the Smiley Shop.
I hope you will vote for me because I will be a good vp and I don't really know what else to say except vote for me… yep

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here
So basically, I'm a cool book guy

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

ZeldaEevee wrote:

Unclaimed

—–Snip——-

I can make the animated Banner
It's okay, I just finished it.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oscile wrote:

Did I vote?
Not yet.
Also, I saw that there were a lot of Unclaimed Code Orders that were drowned… Nobody claimed them. So, I am taking off Code and Scripting from the Services Board. They will be replaced with Beginner Code and Scripting

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Flawpaw
What do you need: A banner
Who do you want to do it someone who can do animated banner
Timeframe ASAP
Description: A banner that says Flaw's Flaw-less Reviews
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Other Details: anyone can do it

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voting is OVER.
Congratulations, to everyone who entered.
crossme72 is our new VP!!!
totesme is Chairman.
DancingNekoGirl is Advisor.
Bookmaster51 is Vice-Secretary
CraftGirl-HAS will not be receiving any BoD position due to inactivity and has no speech

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Username: Flawpaw
What do you need: A banner
Who do you want to do it someone who can do animated banner
Timeframe ASAP
Description: A banner that says Flaw's Flaw-less Reviews
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Other Details: anyone can do it
I wish I could do this but…
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416631

im a regular guy

Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Services|Staff|Forms|Portfolio|Terms| Partners|FAQ |Unclaimed Orders

Unclaimed Orders Center:
Unclaimed not yet due
Unclaimed Overdue
Claimed not yet due
Claimed Overdue

Unclaimed
Username: FirecubeT
What do you need: Bump banner
Who do you want to do it : @-LostJourney-
Timeframe : Sunday the 7th
Description: same background as the Tiger shoppe banner, but could it say Bump
Timezone: EST
Other Details:

Claimed
Username: Nettleshade
What do you need: BBCode
Who do you want to do it : I don't mind as long as it's good
Timeframe : idk what that is
Description: can i please have a blue and purple background where the colours are in a swirling pattern, and in էհìʂ ƒօղէ or something similar: Nettleshade's art shop, and underneath in a smaller size- Order today!!! or something like that?
Timezone: i don't know what that is
Other Details: none
Perhaps we could have it saying who it’s claimed by?

Click Me To Go To The Shop!

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center:
Unclaimed not yet due
Unclaimed Overdue
Claimed not yet due
Claimed Overdue

Unclaimed
Other Details:

Claimed
Description: can i please have a blue and purple background where the colours are in a swirling pattern, and in էհìʂ ƒօղէ or something similar: Nettleshade's art shop, and underneath in a smaller size- Order today!!! or something like that?
I am no longer the secretary. So please ask ZeldaEevee for anything

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center:
Unclaimed not yet due
Unclaimed Overdue
Claimed not yet due
Claimed Overdue

Unclaimed
Other Details:

Claimed
I am no longer the secretary. So please ask ZeldaEevee for anything
-LostJourney- already did the banner for me a long time ago.

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
Imagine :: sensing
Program :: variables
Share :: operators
end
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Voting is OVER.
totesme is Chairman.
CraftGirl-HAS will not be receiving any BoD position due to inactivity and has no speech
Wow thanks!

Last edited by crossme72 (June 30, 2020 13:07:46)

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

crossme72 wrote:

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Voting is OVER.
totesme is Chairman.
Wow thanks!
yayyyy!!!!!

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here
So basically, I'm a cool book guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]