Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

Order Form
Username: hp_mega_fan
What do you need: banner
Who do you want to do it: lightningspark6545
Timeframe: 2 days
Description: could it say on it hp_mega_fan in bold and big letters and then around it say in speech marks different quotes* and could the background be a picture of the sunset which is this https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp1969053.jpg
Timezone: London
Other Details: Could it have animated sparkles on it please

*could the quotes be “It's not that i am so smart, i just stick with things longer” -Albert Einstien and “Hapiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers, to turn on the light” -Albus Dumbledroe, and the final quote "“To play without passion is inexcusable!” -Beethoven

Thanks!

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG!

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Order Form
Description: could it say on it hp_mega_fan in bold and big letters and then around it say in speech marks different quotes* and could the background be a picture of the sunset which is this https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp1969053.jpg

*could the quotes be “It's not that i am so smart, i just stick with things longer” -Albert Einstien and “Hapiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers, to turn on the light” -Albus Dumbledroe, and the final quote "“To play without passion is inexcusable!” -Beethoven

Thanks!
oh and could the text be in bright cyan so you can read it easily please!!!

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

link for lightning
http://u.cubeupload.com/RainbowGlitter2010/Lightningstudios.png

Shops I'm in- Lightning Studios, AQUATICA, THE EMERALD SHOP and The Thank You Shop Select this, and tap shift and scroll right to see the rest of my siggy!
Hi!

Umm… Stop?

It has private info stop.

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

You are the person who wanted this….

Go to my profile and comment ‘Gotcha Bravos!’ to get a follow from me!

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Order Form

Thanks!
Taken!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Order Form

Thanks!
Taken!
Thanks!!!!!

RainbowGlitter2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

xesszcool wrote:

link for lightning
hey! that's mine! I told u i had already given it to lightning

Thanks,
~Rainbow~
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

RainbowGlitter2010 wrote:

xesszcool wrote:

link for lightning
hey! that's mine! I told u i had already given it to lightning
I'm not apart of this but: OOF

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
glitterbug14
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey! I have way too many notifications on this shop so I need to drop out

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK, PLEASE RESPOND, EVERYONE HAS TO BE ACTIVE BEFORE THE BIG MOVE.

Responded:
  • lightningspark6545
  • Deandrea1233
  • RainbowGlitter2010
  • xesszcool
Not Responded:
  • Everyone Else except above

Excused:
ContourLines
ZeldaEevee
-LostJourney-
I'm also letting SCRATCH—PIXEL be excused as they are the next FPC. They might get lots of messages
Active

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @programmer204
What do you need: A banner
Who do you want to do it: N/A
Timeframe: ASAP
Description: I want the banner to say in big letters programmer204 and then below it in slightly smaller letters programmer, forumer, helper.
Timezone: EST
Other Details: Nope!

Last edited by programmer204 (July 5, 2020 13:56:30)

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: pepeda
What do you need: Art (I'm ordering cos I'm bad at art lol)
Who do you want to do it: Don't mind, but make sure SOMEONE gets it (this is the 7th shop I go to)
Description: 3 creative and detailed backdrops for my project PepedaOS
Timezone: UK
Other Details:

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

I responded to the activity check, why is my name not on the active?

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Active, but going on leave tomorrow

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Username: @programmer204
What do you need: A banner
Who do you want to do it: N/A
Description: I want the banner to say in big letters programmer204 and then below it in slightly smaller letters programmer, forumer, helper.
Timezone: EST
Other Details: Nope!
Taken

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Responded:
  • lightningspark6545
  • Deandrea1233
  • RainbowGlitter2010
  • xesszcool
Not Responded:

Excused:
ContourLines
ZeldaEevee
-LostJourney-
I'm also letting SCRATCH—PIXEL be excused as they are the next FPC. They might get lots of messages
Active
I'm also active

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Responded:
  • lightningspark6545
  • Deandrea1233
  • RainbowGlitter2010
  • xesszcool
Not Responded:

Excused:
ContourLines
ZeldaEevee
-LostJourney-
Acrive

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

active

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here
So basically, I'm a cool book guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

all counted ^^

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Responded:
  • lightningspark6545
  • Deandrea1233
  • RainbowGlitter2010
  • xesszcool
  • crossme72
  • XxDusk_LlamaxX08
  • GrahamSH
  • Flawpaw
  • AbigailMoore
  • Catie623
  • totesme
  • Bookmaster51
Not Responded:

Excused:
ContourLines
ZeldaEevee
-LostJourney-

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Danielthebanana4
What do you need: Profile pic
Who do you want to do it: anyone
Description: Big bold D in the middle With a space theme background
Timezone: Australia
Other Details: Nap

~ Danielthebanana4
I don't need a fancy signature :~)

my website
github

//note: I'm barely active on the forums now days

my past signatures

Thanks to @ XxAstraDewdropxX for this epic signature! Get your own in Flash works!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ! ✔️ ⚡ ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡ CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ⭐ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! [RSS Feed]