Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

Catie623 wrote:

Hello! This is @Catie623, president of Willow Tree Shop. Since we are partners, I would like to make sure this shop is still active. If it is, please have a member of the BoD respond to this post. Thank you!
We are active.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

Hi! I am President of the pawprints shop, and i ask for the shop banner link for partner reasons

Use SHS (Shiny Hunting Simulator)
a realistic shiny pokemon hunting simulator. to use, go here.
I am Dogsmakemehappy (Github) A
Dog Lover - Minecraft player - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

Hi! I am President of the pawprints shop, and i ask for the shop banner link for partner reasons
Whoops, I've been falling behind a bit lately.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Pirate88
Scratcher
33 posts

Username: Pirate88
Service you want: art
Description: lego dragon
Due date: friday
Have you read the terms: yes, downpour
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PARTNERSHIP FORM
Username: LankyBox01
Shop: ѕιᴍᴘℓσи - sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ, ɪᴍᴘᴇᴄᴄᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ.
Owner permission: I approve this form
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/429974/
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/LankyBox01/qFr7T9.png
Why you want to partner: Because this is a really good fit for our shop, we'd both benefit from this, and i really like hedgehogs

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nickname: Lanky/Muffin
Pronouns: He/Him
Activity (1-10): 8
Position you want: I do intros/outros on request
Activity: you already asked this
Have you read the terms: yes
Other: yes

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

However active this is, i am deciding to cancel our partner ship

Last edited by dogsmakemehappy (Aug. 13, 2020 15:14:39)

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Accepted

LankyBox01 wrote:

PARTNERSHIP FORM
Why you want to partner: Because this is a really good fit for our shop, we'd both benefit from this, and i really like hedgehogs
Accepted

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

snip
Okay

dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Accepted

LankyBox01 wrote:

PARTNERSHIP FORM
Accepted

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

snip
Okay

okay

Acting_Is_Awesome
Scratcher
53 posts

Bump

Scratch On!
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." ~Malcolm X
#blacklivesmatter

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Yoru ni Kakeru by YOASOBI ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀

|| My Profile || My Test Account ||
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there! I'm president of Willow Tree Shop and I am conducting the Partnership Activity Checks currently! As you are one of our partners, please have a member of your BoD respond to this post within the next 4 days to continue our partnership. Failure to respond to this PAC with respond in the termination of our partnership. Thank you so much!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I'm Neko, the new owner of the Oreo Shop. I saw that you're listed as one of our partners on the 2.0 forum, so I just wanted to make sure you'd still like to be our partner and that you're active. Here's the 3.0 forum if you need it! In 3 days, if you haven't responded I will remove this shop from our partners list.

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (Oct. 14, 2020 17:52:26)

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, I want to be more active on the forums again, I'll try to remember to continue bumping the shop and taking orders.

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Hello! I'm Neko, the new owner of the Oreo Shop. I saw that you're listed as one of our partners on the 2.0 forum, so I just wanted to make sure you'd still like to be our partner and that you're active. Here's the 3.0 forum if you need it! In 3 days, if you haven't responded I will remove this shop from our partners list.
We are active again, thanks.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
———————————————–
Those who have not responded:

@Arsxi_ - Kayla
@Rubycat_0w0 - Ruby
@VideoCactus1339 - Cactus
@SAVE-THE_PLANET - STP
@PrincessPuppy321 - Lunar
@Acting_Is_Awesome
@Oscile - Oz
@hp_mega_fan - HP
@LankyBox01
@FirecubeT - Tea
@AbigailMoore - Abigail
———————————————–
YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO RESPOND, DUE TO RECENT INACTIVITY THOSE WHO DON'T RESPOND MAY BE REMOVED BUT WILL NOT HAVE TO REAPPLY IF THEY COME BACK.

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (Oct. 14, 2020 18:16:40)

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
~snip~

Active!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
~snip~

Active!
I don't think your a part of our staff, would you like to be?

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

I don't think your a part of our staff, would you like to be?

oops- sorry I forgot to clarify that I've moved, but I'm @Arsxi_
-CottageFrog-
Scratcher
56 posts

Do you need a 3d modeler? Here's some of my work. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/436374618/

☆(he/him)☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pixel artist
Game Maker
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-CottageFrog- wrote:

Do you need a 3d modeler? Here's some of my work. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/436374618/

Check the staff page and see, and if so fill out the proper form.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]