Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]
KittyCat394550
Scratcher
10 posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

Rubycat_0w0 wrote:

KittyCat394550 wrote:

Username: @KittyCat394550
Service you want: Snowflakes
Description: they are white and have a blue backdrop I want at least 5 different kind of snowflake,
Due date: Dec 15.
Other: None
Have you read the terms: Yes.
Taken!
Thank you!
chickennugget172
Scratcher
28 posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

Username: chickennugget172
Service you want: Cloud Username Transfer
Description: As you know cloud variables cannot store letters, only numbers. I was wondering if you could make code that changes a username, for example downpour, into a code made of numbers that could be sent to the cloud. Like downpour could be 40808912 (this number is made up). Then once it got to other computers, It would change it back to downpour. Also you can make it arrive at the “senders” (persons username who got broadcasted) computer if this is easier. I hope that was clear
Due date: December 12, 2020 (I will be working on other aspects of the game so I don't need it too soon. Also idk if it is late becasue I have nothing better to do)
Other: It would be nice if it was broken down into custom blocks, but I'm not too picky
Have you read the terms: Yes I have (see description). (I have used parentheses a lot)

SlothScratch222
Scratcher
20 posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Primary banner by LotusLavender from Buzzy Bee Banners
DIRECTORY:
Top post / Employees / Order center / Forms / About us / History / Terms / Partnerships

░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓

Welcome to Hedgehog Corner 3.0! We offer anything you need for Scratch in our little corner, with more services to come! We are hiring and would love your help. We offer 17 services including Banners, Logo's, pfp's, advertising, reviews, custom sprites, thumbnails, ideas, seasonal packages, BBcode, code help, Architecture art, and more to come in the future!

░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒

》QOTW:《
“This could be used as a quote”

░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓
Hello if it not to late I am interested in joining

Check This out it is a amazing shop that I work for!

RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! I'm River! I work at the Oreo Shop 3.0! I just want to make sure you are still active! If you are please respond to this 3 days! Here is the link to the forum! Have a good day! If you don't respond we will have to remove you from the list.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiverDay wrote:

Hello! I'm River! I work at the Oreo Shop 3.0! I just want to make sure you are still active! If you are please respond to this 3 days! Here is the link to the forum! Have a good day! If you don't respond we will have to remove you from the list.
Still active-ish.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

RiverDay wrote:

Still active-ish.
Thankyou!

ramiepspp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: ramiepspp
Service you want: forum banner
Description: for the backdrop I want it to be night time with it snowing then I want a white box that says Christmas Art Collab in cursive
Due date: December 15th
Other: none
Have you read the terms: downpour
RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

RiverDay wrote:

Still active-ish.
Thankyou!

Calma2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:calma2
Shop:The cool cats shop “getting your orders done feline fast!”
Owner permission:I am the owner.
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/466464/
Shop banner:

Why you want to partner:I am less noticed and I would some publicity and you seem like a good shop not just for publicity but forgetting orders done as partners.

Hi! I'm @Calma2. I am a scratcher who draws cats all day and studies way too much.
Please Visit the Cool Cats Shop!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Calma2 wrote:

Username:calma2
Shop:The cool cats shop “getting your orders done feline fast!”
Owner permission:I am the owner.
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/466464/
Shop banner:

Why you want to partner:I am less noticed and I would some publicity and you seem like a good shop not just for publicity but forgetting orders done as partners.

accepted, I'll add it later.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Rubycat_0w0
Scratcher
71 posts

KittyCat394550 wrote:

Rubycat_0w0 wrote:

KittyCat394550 wrote:

Description: they are white and have a blue backdrop I want at least 5 different kind of snowflake,
Taken!
Thank you!
Finished: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/464395867

KittyCat394550
Scratcher
10 posts

Rubycat_0w0 wrote:

KittyCat394550 wrote:

Rubycat_0w0 wrote:

KittyCat394550 wrote:

Taken!
Thank you!
Finished: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/464395867
Pretty! Thank you so much
Acting_Is_Awesome
Scratcher
53 posts

SlothScratch222 wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snip
Hello if it not to late I am interested in joining
Hi!
I know I'm not the shop owner, but I do think that you should fill out the employee form. That we we can see directly what you would can do!

Scratch On!
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." ~Malcolm X
#blacklivesmatter

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Yoru ni Kakeru by YOASOBI ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀

|| My Profile || My Test Account ||
Acting_Is_Awesome
Scratcher
53 posts

qrcool wrote:

qrcool wrote:

Username: @qrcool
Service you want: Hosting
Description: Upload all the images to a non-Scratch host, please.
Due date: ASAP
Other: oops forgot the link
Have you read the terms: downpour
I'm cancelling this order, sorry.
Oh, okay.
Sorry that I didn't see this sooner and that I didn't get to finish it, I have been really stressed out about my schoolwork and I am working on a shop of my own. I have been on a sort of “hiatus” though I think I can still check once in a while. That reminds me, I should really fill out a leave form, but I can't find one.

Last edited by Acting_Is_Awesome (Dec. 16, 2020 20:51:36)

Scratch On!
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." ~Malcolm X
#blacklivesmatter

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Yoru ni Kakeru by YOASOBI ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀

|| My Profile || My Test Account ||
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]