Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

Bump

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸|

UOC
Username: Peaceful_Dork
Service you want: Review/art critique
Description: Any employee who has some degree of art experience can review my art. Just give some constructive critiques, suggestions, etc.
Due date: No due date, but the sooner, the better.
Other: I like your shop, keep it up!
Have you read the terms: Downpour. That's a fun word, isn't it?

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

UOC
Description: Any employee who has some degree of art experience can review my art. Just give some constructive critiques, suggestions, etc.
I can take this, what would Peaceful_Dork like me to review? (If you can see i drew Chara and frisk for a PFP for someone, and done some art trades, so I count myself as having some art experience)

Acting_Is_Awesome
Scratcher
53 posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

UOC
I can take this, what would Peaceful_Dork like me to review? (If you can see i drew Chara and frisk for a PFP for someone, and done some art trades, so I count myself as having some art experience)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/412434364/

Scratch On!
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." ~Malcolm X
#blacklivesmatter

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Yoru ni Kakeru by YOASOBI ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀

|| My Profile || My Test Account ||
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

ORDER FORM:
Username:zobandzeff
Service you want:ad
Description:please advertise my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426127/
Due date:ASAP
Other:
Have you read the terms:downpour

ORDER FORM:
Service you want:review
Description:please review my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426127/
Other:

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zobandzeff wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Description:please advertise my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426127/
Other:
taken!

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (July 26, 2020 18:14:31)

billcipher_8
Scratcher
50 posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

zobandzeff wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Other:
taken!
Iz can do it

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

billcipher_8 wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

zobandzeff wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Other:
taken!
Iz can do it
oh, it's already taken.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

zobandzeff wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Other:

ORDER FORM:
Service you want:review
Description:please review my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426127/
Other:
I can review your shop!

ProjectArchitect
Scratcher
63 posts

Username: ProjectArchitect
Service you want: Episode ideas for an animated series (read description)
Description: The series is about three children, who are the prince and princesses of a kingdom called Hollya.

The oldest child is ten years old and her name is Toafei. She is responsible, pretty, smart, and protective of her younger siblings. She likes to read fantasy books and she also likes to make lots of crafts and contraptions, which may be important to the series. She also accidentally causes trouble sometimes.

The younger princess is named Mixie, and her twin brother is named Spoore. Mixie and Spoore are six years old. The twins are very kind and trust everyone. They are very heavy for their age and cannot walk on their own. The twins have a good sense of humor and make lots of funny jokes. They have a huge appetite and are always hungry. Most people dismiss them as being lazy and a burden, but they are surprisingly helpful whenever there's trouble.

This series will highlight the royal children of Hollya as they live their everyday lives in a giant castle with many secrets.

Summary: Give me 5 episode ideas for the series, they can be as short or as long as you want. Example: Spoore discovers that one of the servants is stealing gold. How can he stop the servant? Don't use this example, but it's an idea.

Due date: ASAP but you have time.
Other:
Have you read the terms: downpour

Thanks to The PFP Shop for the banner. Here is a link to my profile!
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

ProjectArchitect wrote:

Description: The series is about three children, who are the prince and princesses of a kingdom called Hollya.

The oldest child is ten years old and her name is Toafei. She is responsible, pretty, smart, and protective of her younger siblings. She likes to read fantasy books and she also likes to make lots of crafts and contraptions, which may be important to the series. She also accidentally causes trouble sometimes.

The younger princess is named Mixie, and her twin brother is named Spoore. Mixie and Spoore are six years old. The twins are very kind and trust everyone. They are very heavy for their age and cannot walk on their own. The twins have a good sense of humor and make lots of funny jokes. They have a huge appetite and are always hungry. Most people dismiss them as being lazy and a burden, but they are surprisingly helpful whenever there's trouble.

This series will highlight the royal children of Hollya as they live their everyday lives in a giant castle with many secrets.

Summary: Give me 5 episode ideas for the series, they can be as short or as long as you want. Example: Spoore discovers that one of the servants is stealing gold. How can he stop the servant? Don't use this example, but it's an idea.

Other:
Taken! your order will be completed this Sunday latest

dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: <———
Shop: The PawPrints Shop
Owner permission: I am the owner
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426731/
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Wonder_Dreams/PawprintsShop2.gif
Why you want to partner: advertising on both of our ends

Use SHS (Shiny Hunting Simulator)
a realistic shiny pokemon hunting simulator. to use, go here.
I am Dogsmakemehappy (Github) A
Dog Lover - Minecraft player - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

Username: <———
Shop: The PawPrints Shop
Owner permission: I am the owner
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426731/
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Wonder_Dreams/PawprintsShop2.gif
Why you want to partner: advertising on both of our ends
Accepted

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! I am back so you can take me off leave now.
Notice: I will be way less active than I was. I cannot guaranty that I will be on everyday, and as of Sept. 7th ish I will mostly be on on weekends.

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

ProjectArchitect
Scratcher
63 posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

ProjectArchitect wrote:

Other:
Taken! your order will be completed this Sunday latest
Thank you!

Thanks to The PFP Shop for the banner. Here is a link to my profile!
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! This is @Catie623, president of Willow Tree Shop. Since we are partners, I would like to make sure this shop is still active. If it is, please have a member of the BoD respond to this post. Thank you!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➸| HEDGEHOG CORNER 3.0 ➸| NOW HIRING! ➸| Now active again! ➸| Everything you need in one little corner! ➸| [RSS Feed]