◊ ◊

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[[CLOSED]] ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 4.0 ✔✳✅ [[MOVED TO A NEW THREAD]]

congyingzhou wrote:

The test is tomorrow. Wish me good luck.

although when you see this I'm asleep and I'll have no time to check Scratch tomorrow morning so lol

After that, I'm gonna go active

~ The person with so many names and accounts he forgot some of them

okay this is a pretty irrelevant and short post

Wait Nammy is still active
Well. Cheers, going active today.

The Chinese and English was very easy as expected which I expected, and the Math was harder than hard which was unexpected which I did not expect.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ight guys, i'ma bump.

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

The test is tomorrow. Wish me good luck.

although when you see this I'm asleep and I'll have no time to check Scratch tomorrow morning so lol

After that, I'm gonna go active

~ The person with so many names and accounts he forgot some of them

okay this is a pretty irrelevant and short post

Wait Nammy is still active

The Chinese and English was very easy as expected which I expected, and the Math was harder than hard which was unexpected which I did not expect.
I hope you got good results!

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Ight guys, i'ma bump.
Thanks for that!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: programmer204
What position you're applying for: First Vice President
How active are you: 8
Experience in other shops: Yes, I have my own shop
What contributions have you made to the shop?: I have made no contributions yet. But I will make sure to be the best I can be!
What would some of your first actions be?: I will encourage employees in the group and I will help with anything anyone needs!
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I will always be willing to do work and help out a lot! I love this shop with all of my heart and even if I do not get accepted I will love this shop forever! I also want to make sure that @floatingmuffins keeps her job as Vice-President but I would really love the job! Thank you for helping me when I need things! I love this shop!

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

notgoodatc0de
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

What contributions have you made to the shop?: I have made no contributions yet. But I will make sure to be the best I can be!
What would some of your first actions be?: I will encourage employees in the group and I will help with anything anyone needs!
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I will always be willing to do work and help out a lot! I love this shop with all of my heart and even if I do not get accepted I will love this shop forever! I also want to make sure that @floatingmuffins keeps her job as Vice-President but I would really love the job! Thank you for helping me when I need things! I love this shop!
That position is filled, and applications aren't open yet. You have to wait for the BoD to say applications are open before you can submit one. (:

IT'S SPOOKTOBER AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. YUP, I CAN SCARE KIDS WITH STORIES IN THE DARK AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE, HURRAH

select this, and tap control + shift and scroll down to see the rest of my siggy!

Yep, that's me. Notgodatc0de. Certified weirdo. Weeb. Potterhead. Demigod. Tribute. Scratcher. I'm a lot of things.
Anything I say that offended you was either on purpose or an accident. If it's the latter, I apologize. But if I it was on purpose, I'm probably not sorry ;D

hmm? whatcha' doing here kiddo?

don't you understand? My siggy is finished!

finished I say! There's nothing down here except lint

Did I st-st-stutter!!? DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!

WAiT, thIS Is ILLegAl, SToP

S. T. A. H. P!!!!!!!!! (`0´)

Please! stop ;-;

fine

don't say I didn't warn you

you naughty person, how dare you? might as well take a super-secret message if your gonna break the law “spoopy scary skeletons” B)
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

notgoodatc0de wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

That position is filled, and applications aren't open yet. You have to wait for the BoD to say applications are open before you can submit one. (:
Awwwww… Ok

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order form
Username:Yeetoburro1
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): He/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Review
Description of work: review on https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/408540640/ 3 criticisms, other than “There is not a game over” or “Too short”
Colors (if art):
Deadline: a day
Are you following this discussion (optional): Nopeity Nope Nope Nope
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.): Profile preferably. If you cannot, on the project.
Any more information:

xesszcool
Scratcher
100+ posts

wait…

Last edited by xesszcool (July 13, 2020 03:24:46)

Shops I'm in- Lightning Studios, AQUATICA, THE EMERALD SHOP and The Thank You Shop Select this, and tap shift and scroll right to see the rest of my siggy!
Hi!

Umm… Stop?

It has private info stop.

Chill!

Woah…woah…..woah…… STOP.

PLEASE?!

Pwety Pwease?

Steop!

PLZ.

OK FINE.

You are the person who wanted this….

Go to my profile and comment ‘Gotcha Bravos!’ to get a follow from me!

It is the end stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.

Stop.
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xesszcool wrote:

wait…
wut

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

i want to work here plz
here's my application form

Username: @TopGG
Preferred pronouns: He/Him
Which of our services can you do? Scripting, reviews, advertising, memes, and ideas.
Any experience in other shops? Nope
If you have experience, for how long? N/A
Are you following this thread? As of 13/7/2020
Why should we pick you? I'm good with code and i need friends so plz pick me i have nothing else to do im onely Sorr, I'm rambling. I do that when I'm nervous.
Examples of work: wdym i dont get this if you mean stuff ive made then here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/393907382/
Did you read the terms? Yes. Yes, I did.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Click Here for my Extended Signature

ocular -/- ScratchStats -|- postpercent -\- ScratchInfo

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

Last edited by ScratchCat (Tomorrow, 2027 48:77:16)
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry, the better, more grammatically correct version…

Preferred pronouns: He/Him.
How active are you: 8/10
Which of our services can you do? Scripting, reviews, advertising, memes, and ideas.
Any experience in other shops? Nope, sorry!
Are you following this thread? As of 13/7/2020, yes.
Why should we pick you? I'm good with code and I need friends, so please pick me, I have nothing else to do. I'm lonely. Sorry, I'm rambling. I do that when I'm nervous.
Examples of work: What do you mean? I don't get this. If you mean stuff I've made, then here.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Click Here for my Extended Signature

ocular -/- ScratchStats -|- postpercent -\- ScratchInfo

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

Last edited by ScratchCat (Tomorrow, 2027 48:77:16)
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Sorry, the First VP position is already filled and I don’t have any plans to leave it soon!

TopGG wrote:

Sorry, the better, more grammatically correct version…

Preferred pronouns: He/Him.
How active are you: 8/10
Any experience in other shops? Nope, sorry!
Are you following this thread? As of 13/7/2020, yes.
Why should we pick you? I'm good with code and I need friends, so please pick me, I have nothing else to do. I'm lonely. Sorry, I'm rambling. I do that when I'm nervous.
Examples of work: What do you mean? I don't get this. If you mean stuff I've made, then here.
Please read the terms again. It seems you missed something.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

ItsYoBoyHybrid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hai, could you join my Shopping Mall? All you do is fill out the form and go! Easy.

Last edited by ItsYoBoyHybrid (July 13, 2020 09:27:20)

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am going to leave this shop as i don't have the time anymore

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Bye! We'll be sad to see you go.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

ninjaMAR
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ninjamar
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)studio banner
Description of work: Says “Cloud Radio”
Colors (if art):red
Deadline: 1 week
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile
Any more information:
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

NightwingLife wrote:

Hi, I'm applying for a job. I hope I'm doing this in the right place ^v^'
—–
~snip~
—–
Accepted as a trainee! Also, I like your username - Wings of Fire is one of my favorite book series!

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

Great, you're off leave then! Hope you did well on the test. (:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Okay, we're sorry to see you go!

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay though, I go inactive (on the shop) for like a week and suddenly the whole shop is inactive? What is this?

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
BestUsernameSoFar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @BestUsernameSoFar
Preferred Pronouns: they/them/their
Work you want done: banner
Description of work: a banner with a flat design that says “Cyan Shop” in the scratch logo font.
Colors: different shades of teal, turquoise, and cyan
Deadline: July 15th
Are you following this discussion: No. It would spam my messages.
If you're not following, where should we contact you: At my profile.
Any more information: I would prefer that I get it ASAP.

Who am I?
Hi I'm BestUsernameSoFar, but you can call me Besty.

(•~•::#30D5C8) // this is Busf, my pet scratchblock!

Please press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature
or if you're on mobile simply highlight it and scroll down.

Paul wrote:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am an Scratcher that makes Games and Animations!
√ Minecraft
X Roblox
X Fortnite
√ Animal Crossing
√ Mario Galaxy
X Stardew Valley
√ Star Wars: Battlefront