Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Lɪɢʜᴛsᴘᴇᴇᴅ Iɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ // Now hiring and accepting partners! // Still under construction [RSS Feed]
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lɪɢʜᴛsᴘᴇᴇᴅ Iɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ // Now hiring and accepting partners! // Still under construction

Welcome to…

Lɪɢʜᴛsᴘᴇᴇᴅ Iɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ

Here at Lightspeed, our aim is to make life on Scratch as easy and simple as possible, with all the information you need to start Scratching right here on the forums!

On this topic, you can find the links to all official Lightspeed pages and products, like our Shop and Tutorial Archive!

You can also suggest things we could add, how to improve products, or even sign up to join us!

We’re also open to partnering with OS teams, shops, federations, other companies, and everything in between! We’re always looking to better ourselves, so please suggest anything you want us to do!

Our official color scheme

#ae00de
#ffffff
#0072bc

Last edited by TopGG (Feb. 27, 2022 20:35:14)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Click Here for my Extended Signature

ocular -/- ScratchStats -|- postpercent -\- ScratchInfo

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

Last edited by ScratchCat (Tomorrow, 2027 48:77:16)
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lɪɢʜᴛsᴘᴇᴇᴅ Iɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ // Now hiring and accepting partners! // Still under construction

Links

On this post you can find all our official resources!

Lightspeed Inc., Shop Division

Lightspeed Tutorial Archives and Library

Last edited by TopGG (April 22, 2022 23:39:13)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reviews

Here you can find what people think about us! If you wish to provide a review, please find the form in the below post.

No reviews yet, be the first!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Forms

Here you’ll find all the resources to write a review or suggest something!
If you want to apply for something other than the main company, please use the forms on our other topics for the respective job you want to sign up for. For example, if you wanted to moderate our Tutorial Archive, you’d find the link for it two posts above this one, and sign up using the form on that topic.

Review Form

Username:
What was ordered, suggested or requested:
Quality:
Speed:
Quote for front page:
Employee who completed aforementioned order/suggestion/request:

Suggestion Form

Username:
Suggestion:
Description:
Why you think this will benefit us:

Partnership Form

Username:
Type of Company (shop, federation, OS, etc.):
Description:
Banner:
Why you think this will benefit us:

Application Form

Username:
Position:
Experience:
Activity on Scratch (/10):
Why you’d be a good asset:
Password (read the rules!):

Last edited by TopGG (Feb. 27, 2022 20:50:24)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

this was originally a bump - but im not sure what to put here ;-;

if you have a suggestion as to what i could put here please tell me (using a form.)

Last edited by TopGG (Feb. 27, 2022 20:52:01)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Rules

For Customers
1. Do not insult or bully other forumers as this is against the Scratch Community Guidelines.
2. If you have a suggestion, use a form.
3. Please be kind! I think this forum may very well be stickied if it gets used enough, and it could be really helpful to a lot of people.

For Staff
1. Respect the customers. The first word of the password is cherry-ripe.
2. If you don't think an action performed by another member of staff is appropriate, report their post and comment their username on my profile.
3. The second word of the password is drawers.
4. Once your application has been handled (either accepted or rejected), please remove the password from your application post by editing.

Last edited by TopGG (April 22, 2022 23:40:58)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

alright time for some necromancy

i mean its my discussion also ive done this with all the other lightspeed forums

aight cmon people

lessgo

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey I might be interested in making an application form but I don't know what jobs I can apply for

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm in alot of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)

Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin, subnautica, rain world

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Hey I might be interested in making an application form but I don't know what jobs I can apply for

Well then, you could sign up for the tutorial archive, you could head over to the shop division, or you could suggest another service we could add, and then sign up for that.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
500+ posts

TopGG wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Well then, you could sign up for the tutorial archive, you could head over to the shop division, or you could suggest another service we could add, and then sign up for that.
neat but I'm in a bunch of other collabs so I'm no longer interested

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm in alot of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)

Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin, subnautica, rain world

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

ibump

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

r.i.p lightspeed ;-;

c'mon let's revive this soap opera of a company lol

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I believe the only people that view this thread are you and me lol
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

PyraEthan12 wrote:

I believe the only people that view this thread are you and me lol
idk, i wanna get some employees tho

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

coderwe2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I create ur wiki?

This is a signature. Fun fact: A few people have more then 10k posts

Shift+down arrow my whole signature

Creator of shellOS

Css high-intermediate
Not good at design in scratch lol
Been in scratch for 1year and 5months (i lost password to my old accounts)
Active in forum(mostly collab)

<:D>//protects me from evil kumquats 
Collabs:GALAXYOS, VoidOS,LightOS, ShellOS, Aspect BoD(i might have been fired long time ago),Lightspeed incorporated and more…

Programming languages i know
Html/Css/JavaScript/scratch code blocks/a little python

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

coderwe2 wrote:

Can I create ur wiki?
What for?

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

coderwe2
Scratcher
500+ posts

TopGG wrote:

coderwe2 wrote:

Can I create ur wiki?
What for?
its a wiki for the studio

This is a signature. Fun fact: A few people have more then 10k posts

Shift+down arrow my whole signature

Creator of shellOS

Css high-intermediate
Not good at design in scratch lol
Been in scratch for 1year and 5months (i lost password to my old accounts)
Active in forum(mostly collab)

Collabs:GALAXYOS, VoidOS,LightOS, ShellOS, Aspect BoD(i might have been fired long time ago),Lightspeed incorporated and more…

Programming languages i know
Html/Css/JavaScript/scratch code blocks/a little python

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Lɪɢʜᴛsᴘᴇᴇᴅ Iɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ // Now hiring and accepting partners! // Still under construction [RSS Feed]