Discuss Scratch

GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[[CLOSED]] ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 4.0 ✔✳✅ [[MOVED TO A NEW THREAD]]

when are we gonna merge?

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Are we keeping all of our partners Minty?
Yes we will be. I'll be one of the BoD members who responds to the partnership check, and if you or someone else could also that'd be great. (:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

when are we gonna merge?
Soon. I don't have an official date, but I'm talking to all of the BoD members about when they can be active for reserving posts, then we can move shortly after that.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Yes we will be. I'll be one of the BoD members who responds to the partnership check, and if you or someone else could also that'd be great. (:
I just responded

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (Dec. 21, 2020 21:33:07)

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

~Snip~
I just responded
Thank you, Cat!

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hello! I'm here from Perfect Pearls 2.0, and we are currently holding a Partnership Activity Check. Please have 2 BoD members (if 2 are not available, then please have 3 workers) post on our thread, which can be found here, saying that the shop is still active and you would like to remain partners. If we don't have 2 responses from you by January 3rd, then your partnership will be removed. If you would no longer like to be partners with Perfect Pearls 2.0, then please either respond to this post or post on the Perfect Pearls 2.0 thread. Thank you! We hope to remain partners!
Thanks for responding! You will be kept on our partnership list.
Here is our banner code (Please update it; you currently have our 1.0 in your partnerships list. Thanks!):
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/][img=https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png][/url]
The list of people who responded are: @FollowCherryBlossom, @-DancerRJV-, @whiteandblackcat

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hello! I'm here from Perfect Pearls 2.0, and we are currently holding a Partnership Activity Check. Please have 2 BoD members (if 2 are not available, then please have 3 workers) post on our thread, which can be found here, saying that the shop is still active and you would like to remain partners. If we don't have 2 responses from you by January 3rd, then your partnership will be removed. If you would no longer like to be partners with Perfect Pearls 2.0, then please either respond to this post or post on the Perfect Pearls 2.0 thread. Thank you! We hope to remain partners!
Thanks for responding! You will be kept on our partnership list.
Here is our banner code (Please update it; you currently have our 1.0 in your partnerships list. Thanks!):
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/][img=https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png][/url]
The list of people who responded are: @FollowCherryBlossom, @-DancerRJV-, @whiteandblackcat
I think we'll update it when we move to the new thread.

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Here is our banner code ~Snip~
Like Jess said, we'll have it updated when we move threads. I'll put it in my TES Docs so I don't forget. (:

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

le ebbico bump

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

le ebbico bump
I really don't think we need to bump this

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

- Forum helper member
Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, I'm back! I know i've been gone quite a while, but I noticed I'm still listed as a staff member so hopefully I can just return?… Or if it's easier I can wait until the merge is done and reapply…

If I can just return, I have a new alt and new pronouns to go with the alt… I know this is really confusing but please bare with me because it's even more confusing for me. It would be really great if you could call me she/her when talking about this account, and he/him when talking about my alt, @callmehe . Sorry if this is too much to ask though…

Last edited by Bluie-x (Jan. 13, 2021 21:58:20)

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

Banner created by @lightningspark6545
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi, I'm back! I know i've been gone quite a while, but I noticed I'm still listed as a staff member so hopefully I can just return?… Or if it's easier I can wait until the merge is done and reapply…
If I can just return, I have a new alt and new pronouns to go with the alt… I know this is really confusing but please bare with me because it's even more confusing for me. It would be really great if you could call me she/her when talking about this account, and he/him when talking about my alt, @callmehe . Sorry if this is too much to ask though…
You can stay a member! If you were on the old list, you’re on the 5.0 list(I’m not sure which one you were talking about lol).

And sure, I can do that. I can’t add it rn, I’m on mobile, but I will as soon as I get onto my normal computer.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Bluie-x wrote:

-snip-
You can stay a member! If you were on the old list, you’re on the 5.0 list(I’m not sure which one you were talking about lol).

And sure, I can do that. I can’t add it rn, I’m on mobile, but I will as soon as I get onto my normal computer.
Okay thank you so much!!

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

Banner created by @lightningspark6545
accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry again. I can't remember if there was a link to a planning thread for merging. I may have lost it.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
accountcraft123
==========================================
—->profile<—-

Unfortunately, only a small percentage of my project views are actually following me. So, please consider following me. It's free and you can always change your mind. Scratch sometimes glitches and unfollows you so make sure to check and see if you are still following me.
Highlight this and press shift + down arrow to view my full signature.
The Road to 500 Posts
██████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Yay you did it!
Let me know by giving me an internet!
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

accountcraft123 wrote:

Sorry again. I can't remember if there was a link to a planning thread for merging. I may have lost it.
Here

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
Marliqht
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Marliqht
Preferred Pronouns: (she/her)
Work you want done: (pfp)
Description of work: Can I have a pfp? It is for my alt.
Colors (if art): black and silver
Deadline: Tuesday (the 19th of January 2k21)
Are you following this discussion (Yes):
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (On my alt @mariiqht, or on a project.)
Any more information: Uhh, nope

Go read Among the Stars, the prolouge, and ask Meg for the next chapters, oh and give some feedback while your at it

Pufferfish_Test
Scratcher
500+ posts

Marliqht wrote:

If you're not following, where should we contact you? (On my alt @mariiqht, or on a project.)
Hi, we aren't accepting orders at the moment as we're merging with another shop. You can always order at one of our partners, found on the front page.

This is my signature, and appears below eeevvvveeerrrryyy post I write
Try out Ocular

Good evening. I am a gerbil. Are you a gerbil? I know I am. Gerbils are possibly the most important beings in the universe; they are super intelligent and they eat carrots so we don't have to.
If you are reading this, you're probably thinking one of 3 things:
  1. This dude's not a gerbil, he's a pufferfish/human/bison/whatever other organism/inanimate object you mistakenly believe I am.
  2. Why am I reading this????????
  3. I'm hungry
The first one is INCORRECT, and I'm going to have to ask you not to spread that false rumour.
The second one is a valid question, and one that has no satisfactory answer other than that you're really ,really, really bored.
As for the 3rd one - so am I. You're not alone.
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello there, I'm kind of back! I will be more active next week since hybrid is starting next week. Can I have a small summary of what's happening to TES, please? I don't know if I missed the opportunity but I would like to keep my spot on the BoD.
Marliqht
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Marliqht wrote:

Hi, we aren't accepting orders at the moment as we're merging with another shop. You can always order at one of our partners, found on the front page.
Oh okay! Thanks!

Go read Among the Stars, the prolouge, and ask Meg for the next chapters, oh and give some feedback while your at it

Pufferfish_Test
Scratcher
500+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

Hello there, I'm kind of back! I will be more active next week since hybrid is starting next week. Can I have a small summary of what's happening to TES, please? I don't know if I missed the opportunity but I would like to keep my spot on the BoD.
Check out the planning thread for what's going on. AbigailMoore is now asec, not entirely sure how that conspired, and I doubbt she'll be willing to give up her position, sorry about that. Currently we're at the phase that we've got all the BoD members ready, we know when roughly to reserver posts if needed, although we don't have a date yet, and we're currently in the process of choosing a banner - as far as I'm aware anyone can submit a design to be voted on.

This is my signature, and appears below eeevvvveeerrrryyy post I write
Try out Ocular

Good evening. I am a gerbil. Are you a gerbil? I know I am. Gerbils are possibly the most important beings in the universe; they are super intelligent and they eat carrots so we don't have to.
If you are reading this, you're probably thinking one of 3 things:
  1. This dude's not a gerbil, he's a pufferfish/human/bison/whatever other organism/inanimate object you mistakenly believe I am.
  2. Why am I reading this????????
  3. I'm hungry
The first one is INCORRECT, and I'm going to have to ask you not to spread that false rumour.
The second one is a valid question, and one that has no satisfactory answer other than that you're really ,really, really bored.
As for the 3rd one - so am I. You're not alone.
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

AbigailMoore is now asec
She was actually a fill-in, the plan was that she would be offered a different position when panda came back.

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (Jan. 19, 2021 20:46:32)

Hi, I'm Kat!

- Forum helper member