Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

_hermionejeangranger
all
love hp
no
yes
yes
yes

Hi it's hermione here if I go offline then I have to study oh no I'm gong to be late for an exam I gtg
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

_Hermionejeangranger wrote:

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day also i have been on scratch a wile just tthis is a new acount still have old one
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes
potterheadz

_hermionejeangranger
all
love hp
no
yes
yes
yes
Accepted

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vote for a new member of BoD
Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas Speech
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878

@holaloco

Voted
Plz add your name once you've voted
Izas
scratchcodeisfun

You will get a strike if you don't vote

Last edited by Hermione_Granger-Fan (May 13, 2020 02:07:45)

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life
@scrstchcodeisfun
@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco

Voted

what r u talking about???

Last edited by lzas (May 13, 2020 01:51:31)

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

I am confused could you explain why I am a contestant?
wat is BoD?

Last edited by lzas (May 13, 2020 01:52:01)

scratchcodeisfun
Scratcher
17 posts

lzas wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco

Voted
@scratchcodeisfun

I have voted
If I can vote for both, that is what I wan’t to do. But if I can only choose one, I chose @Izas

Last edited by scratchcodeisfun (May 13, 2020 01:53:58)

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

scratchcodeisfun wrote:

lzas wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco

Voted

I have voted
If I can vote for both, that is what I wan’t to do. But if I can only choose one, I chose @Izap
*lzas
lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878

@holaloco

Voted

I vote 4 myself

Last edited by lzas (May 13, 2020 01:55:31)

scratchcodeisfun
Scratcher
17 posts

lzas wrote:

scratchcodeisfun wrote:

lzas wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco

Voted

I have voted
If I can vote for both, that is what I wan’t to do. But if I can only choose one, I chose @Izap
*lzas
Sorry. I fixed it after I noticed it was wrong.
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878

@holaloco

Voted

I vote 4 myself
Have To Make A Speech First Sorry

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

lzas wrote:

Contestants
@babydudeboi
@Izas
Plz Make A Speech

Hasn't Voted
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life

@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878

@holaloco

Voted

I vote 4 myself
Have To Make A Speech First Sorry
watt? me a speech but but
lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

Ok, so you should vote for me because I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Instead of studying I read Harry Potter or draw him. I only talk about Harry Potter at school and I forced most of my friends to read it. I don't talk bad about Harry Potter and I am a witch. I always try to put my mind on Harry Potter. I never spell any of Harry Potter names wrong. I can't take my eyes of Harry Potter.
©Licensed Harry Potter fan®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║█
Verified by The Order Of the Phoenix
scratchcodeisfun
Scratcher
17 posts

lzas wrote:

Ok, so you should vote for me because I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Instead of studying I read Harry Potter or draw him. I only talk about Harry Potter at school and I forced most of my friends to read it. I don't talk bad about Harry Potter and I am a witch. I always try to put my mind on Harry Potter. I never spell any of Harry Potter names wrong. I can't take my eyes of Harry Potter.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║█
Good speech.
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║█
Good Speech

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Logo Check It out

The PotterHead Shop

New Motto:
We Get you order done with a wave of our wands.

Last edited by Hermione_Granger-Fan (May 13, 2020 05:11:29)

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

wat is BoD?
I just Choose random People and BoD = Board of Directors

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

lzas wrote:

wat is BoD?
I just Choose random People and BoD = Board of Directors
ohhh
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

The PotterHead Shop
Packages

Small Packages
The PotterHead Pack - One Profile Pic, One Sprite, Profile Banner
The Platinum Trio {sm} - Pfp of Harry Ron Neville, banner of Harry Ron Neville 3 sprites of them
Bronze Trio (sm) - Pfp, banner 3 sprites of Hermione Luna Ginny

More Coming Soon

Last edited by Hermione_Granger-Fan (May 14, 2020 01:09:01)

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

I can't see the stuff in yellow

Last edited by lzas (May 13, 2020 06:05:57)

Grammar4Life
Scratcher
18 posts

Check The New BoD Here: BoD
Welcome The Newest Member @Grammar4Life
Vote Ended

Oo cool! Ty!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Grammar4Life
Just a friendly neighborhood Spectahead who enjoys stuffed animals!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]