Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]
holaloco
Scratcher
5 posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Hi PotterHeads,
Me And @Gryffindor4L will accept your orders and look out for PotterHeads
Links
Staff Only Workshop
The Biggest PotterHead Shop On Scratch

Rules Go There Now

Application Form

Username:
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:
Why should we choose you:
Experience in other shops:
Are you following this thread?
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):
Are You A PotterHead:

Order Form

Username:
Your request:
Deadline:
Are You a Potterhead

Review Form

Username of the employee that you would like to write a review on:
How would you rate the employee's work on a scale of 1-10?
What was your opinion of the work?

Report Form
Username of the person you want to report:
Why do you want to report them?:
How serious is it?:

Partnership Form

Shop name:
Shop banner(if any):
Shop Link:
Description of your shop:
Benefits for The PotterHead Shop if it partnered with your shop:
Why do you want to partner with The Harry Potter Shop?

ACTIVITY CHECKS!!

There will be an activity check approximately every couple of weeks for staff members. You will be given a certain amount of time to respond. If you don't respond by the time the check is over, you will receive a strike and you will be notified on your profile. If you get 5 strikes, you will be fired.

Requirements:]

If you want to become a staff member, you need to read this. You have to have had enough experience on Scratch to be able to make projects on your own. If you are a new Scratcher, you need to wait a month or two before joining so that we can see your work. You must approve of imagination. In your application form, you must include the following words: PotterHeadz

Board of Directors:
Shop Presidents: @Hermione_Granger-Fan @Gryffindor4L
Manager:
Secretary:

Staff:
@babydudeboi

Job of the Manager:

Accept job applications, and helps to manage the shop's forum, notifies the secretary and president about orders.

Job of the Secretary: Make a separate forum for all unclaimed orders and keeps the shop in order.

Have a nice day!

if that codeword up there is in your form you will be let go say this instead PotterHeads and Hogwarts are real
Partners:
The Harry Potter Shop
Click the Banner for more info

The Strawberry Shop
Click the Banner for More Info

@holaloco | I would like to be a voice actress | 8 | I have acted before, I do not have stage fright, & I have a good singing voice | I own another shop named LogoLogo | Not yet, but I can | Yes, I did read the requirements | I am a total Potterhead | PotterHeadz | Please consider me!
Hermine_jean_granger
Scratcher
41 posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

I have a question can I be a worker????????
holaloco
Scratcher
5 posts

when green flag clicked
if <> then
<touching color [#5f31df] ?>(mouse x)
say [] for (2) secs
end
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

holaloco wrote:

Hi PotterHeads,
Me And @Gryffindor4L will accept your orders and look out for PotterHeads
Links
Staff Only Workshop
The Biggest PotterHead Shop On Scratch

Rules Go There Now

Application Form

Username:
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.
Are You A PotterHead:

Order Form

Username:
Your request:
Deadline:
Are You a Potterhead

Review Form

Username of the employee that you would like to write a review on:
How would you rate the employee's work on a scale of 1-10?
What was your opinion of the work?

Report Form
Username of the person you want to report:
Why do you want to report them?:
How serious is it?:

Partnership Form

Shop name:
Shop banner(if any):
Shop Link:
Description of your shop:
Benefits for The PotterHead Shop if it partnered with your shop:
Why do you want to partner with The Harry Potter Shop?

ACTIVITY CHECKS!!

There will be an activity check approximately every couple of weeks for staff members. You will be given a certain amount of time to respond. If you don't respond by the time the check is over, you will receive a strike and you will be notified on your profile. If you get 5 strikes, you will be fired.

Requirements:]

If you want to become a staff member, you need to read this. You have to have had enough experience on Scratch to be able to make projects on your own. If you are a new Scratcher, you need to wait a month or two before joining so that we can see your work. You must approve of imagination. In your application form, you must include the following words: PotterHeadz

Board of Directors:
Shop Presidents: @Hermione_Granger-Fan @Gryffindor4L
Manager:
Secretary:

Staff:
@babydudeboi

Job of the Manager:

Accept job applications, and helps to manage the shop's forum, notifies the secretary and president about orders.

Job of the Secretary: Make a separate forum for all unclaimed orders and keeps the shop in order.

Have a nice day!

if that codeword up there is in your form you will be let go say this instead PotterHeads and Hogwarts are real
Partners:
The Harry Potter Shop
Click the Banner for more info

The Strawberry Shop
Click the Banner for More Info

@holaloco | I would like to be a voice actress | 8 | I have acted before, I do not have stage fright, & I have a good singing voice | I own another shop named LogoLogo | Not yet, but I can | Yes, I did read the requirements | I am a total Potterhead | PotterHeadz | Please consider me!
Accepted

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hermine_jean_granger wrote:

Fill Out The Form Plz

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

Gryffindor4L
Scratcher
23 posts

Hermine_jean_granger wrote:

You will need to fill out a form first.
potterandweasley
Scratcher
22 posts

hi! I want to be hired. It is a little crazy here so I don't know how to exactly. I will sign up when ever I find out how.

@potterandweasley
Gryffindor4L
Scratcher
23 posts

potterandweasley wrote:

hi! I want to be hired. It is a little crazy here so I don't know how to exactly. I will sign up when ever I find out how.
Here is the application form:
Application Form

Username:
Are You A PotterHead:
lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

Gryffindor4L wrote:

lzas wrote:

Oscile wrote:

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

Oscile wrote:

lzas wrote:

Umm… You see following this discussion is giving me too many messages. Can I unfollow it?
just ignore them
I can't every second there is one
Just Don't Look
Sorry, but I just can't
just look at the message two times for it to stop notifying you.
But still, I get a billion messages
@Izas, have you read what I posted above?
yeah but but
lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

don't worry I have gone over it it's fine now
GryffindorGirl25
Scratcher
28 posts

Username: @GryffindorGirl25
Your request: PFP of Hermione and the Gryffindor crest
Deadline: 5/20/20
Yes
Double yes

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

GryffindorGirl25 wrote:

Username: @GryffindorGirl25
Your request: PFP of Hermione and the Gryffindor crest
Deadline: 5/20/20
Yes
Double yes

Taken I Can Do It

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi i am Currently on Leave so I need someone to be in charge they will get to be on the BoD

Vote
My Picks:
@Grammar4Life - 0 votes
@cs3044878 - 0 votes
vote between them Plz
Voted (add Your name Once you've voted)
Haven't Voted:
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life
@scratchcodeisfun
@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco
(remove Your name and put it above once you've voted)(and add +1 votes to the person you've voted)
Oh and Holaloco can you announce who has won Plz
Thanks For Voting if you Have

Last edited by Hermione_Granger-Fan (May 12, 2020 03:05:36)

scratchcodeisfun
Scratcher
17 posts

Hi i am Currently on Leave so I need someone to be in charge they will get to be on the BoD

Vote
My Picks:
@Grammar4Life - 1 votes
@cs3044878 - 0 votes
vote between them Plz
Haven't Voted:
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life
@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@Izas
@holaloco
(remove Your name and put it above once you've voted)(and add +1 votes to the person you've voted)
I vote @Grammar4Life

Last edited by scratchcodeisfun (May 12, 2020 03:09:43)

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

scratchcodeisfun wrote:

Vote
My Picks:
@Grammar4Life - 2 votes
@cs3044878 - 0 votes
vote between them Plz
Haven't Voted:
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life
@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@holaloco
I vote@Grammar4Life

me vote for @Grammar4Life too
@lzas

Last edited by lzas (May 12, 2020 03:14:22)

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

scratchcodeisfun wrote:

Vote
My Picks:
@Grammar4Life - 2 votes
@cs3044878 - 0 votes
vote between them Plz
scratchcodeisfun
Izas
Haven't Voted:
@babydudeboi
@Grammar4Life
@0612079419
@iyouwethey
@cs3044878
@holaloco
I vote@Grammar4Life

me vote for @Grammar4Life too

Oh Cool @ votes 4 Grammar4Life

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Check The New BoD Here: BoD
Welcome The Newest Member @Grammar4Life
Vote Ended

_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes

Hi it's hermione here if I go offline then I have to study oh no I'm gong to be late for an exam I gtg
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day also i have been on scratch a wile just tthis is a new acount still have old one
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes
potterheadz

Hi it's hermione here if I go offline then I have to study oh no I'm gong to be late for an exam I gtg
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

_hermionejeangranger
all
love hp
no
yes
yes
yes

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]