Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]
alyrocks1
Scratcher
5 posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

Grammar4Life wrote:

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Check The New BoD Here: BoD
Welcome The Newest Member @Grammar4Life
Vote Ended

Oo cool! Ty!
Congrats

Hey It's alyrocks1
Plz Gimme a Follow and Find five Errors in the scratch blocks below to earn a Prize but follow first
when green flag clicked 
move (☁ score) steps
say (list :: list)
change pen color by (foo)
play note ((☁ score) v) for (0.5) beats
switch costume to [(list :: list) v]
set pen color to [#0db2e7Goo]
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp

_Hermionejeangranger wrote:

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes

apply form

Username: =_hermionejeangranger
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.=all
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:=10
Why should we choose you:i love hp will help out all the time minimum 1 time per day also i have been on scratch a wile just tthis is a new acount still have old one
Experience in other shops:non but will help out in this constantly
Are you following this thread?yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):yes
Are You A PotterHead:yes
potterheadz

_hermionejeangranger
all
love hp
no
yes
yes
yes
Accepted
thanks

Hi it's hermione here if I go offline then I have to study oh no I'm gong to be late for an exam I gtg
whitehallcode6
Scratcher
4 posts

Hi everyone, hope you’re well
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

whitehallcode6 wrote:

Hi everyone, hope you’re well
yes im well

Hi it's hermione here if I go offline then I have to study oh no I'm gong to be late for an exam I gtg
_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

i have a question how do you make one of these shops on scratch

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'll Write this on Q&A

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

_Hermionejeangranger
Scratcher
52 posts

I'll Write this on Q&A
whats q&a

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'll Write this on Q&A
whats q&a
Go To Links On The First Post and click Q&A

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

scratchcodeisfun
Scratcher
17 posts

The PotterHead Shop
Packages

Small Packages
The PotterHead Pack - One Profile Pic, One Sprite, Profile Banner
The Platinum Trio {sm} - Pfp of Harry Ron Neville, banner of Harry Ron Neville 3 sprites of them
Bronze Trio (sm) - Pfp, banner 3 sprites of Hermione Luna Ginny

More Coming Soon
I like it :)
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchcodeisfun wrote:

The PotterHead Shop
Packages

Small Packages
The PotterHead Pack - One Profile Pic, One Sprite, Profile Banner
The Platinum Trio {sm} - Pfp of Harry Ron Neville, banner of Harry Ron Neville 3 sprites of them
Bronze Trio (sm) - Pfp, banner 3 sprites of Hermione Luna Ginny

More Coming Soon
I like it :)
Want one

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

Can I have a Harry Potter profile pic?
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

Oh Sure do you want it with a package

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

lzas wrote:

Yes please
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

Yes please
Which One

lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

Yes please
Which One
small package
alyrocks1
Scratcher
5 posts

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

Yes please
Which One
small package
I Think They mean which small package

Hey It's alyrocks1
Plz Gimme a Follow and Find five Errors in the scratch blocks below to earn a Prize but follow first
when green flag clicked 
move (☁ score) steps
say (list :: list)
change pen color by (foo)
play note ((☁ score) v) for (0.5) beats
switch costume to [(list :: list) v]
set pen color to [#0db2e7Goo]
rollergirlleeds
Scratcher
7 posts

pls can i get hired pls

sprites, games, voice

?

yes

yes

potterheadz

Last edited by rollergirlleeds (May 19, 2020 09:51:00)

rollergirlleeds
Scratcher
7 posts

when green flag clicked
say [hermione4ever] for (2) secs

Last edited by rollergirlleeds (May 18, 2020 13:17:38)

potterandweasley
Scratcher
22 posts

Gryffindor4L wrote:

potterandweasley wrote:

hi! I want to be hired. It is a little crazy here so I don't know how to exactly. I will sign up when ever I find out how.
Here is the application form:
Application Form

Username:
Which of the following can you do: Voice Acting, Sound Effects, Sprites, Interesting art pieces, banners, profile pictures, animations games etc., If etc., please state what you can do.
Activity level on a scale of 1-10:
Why should we choose you:
Experience in other shops:
Are you following this thread?
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post):
Are You A PotterHead:
Username: @potterandweasley
Which of the following can you do: pfps
Activity level on a scale of 1-10: 8, but will soon fall in the summer to around 4
Why should we choose you: I am very talented in business in real life, I am starting my own shop
Experience in other shops: I own the shop, Creek's Shop™
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Did you read the Requirements? (found at the end of this post): PotterHeadz
Are You A PotterHead: yes

Last edited by potterandweasley (May 18, 2020 15:10:33)

@potterandweasley
lzas
Scratcher
37 posts

alyrocks1 wrote:

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

lzas wrote:

Yes please
Which One
small package
I Think They mean which small package
wdym?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The PotterHead Shop ( Hiring Now !!!!) Open To Customers + We do Gifs Too + WE Do 3D Art Just ask + 5 BoD Positions Open + Come Now! + and have a Camp [RSS Feed]