Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

Also, I have the coding and stuff all done because I’m using a intro creator and, in every animation I use that character, I will give u credit on it!

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

glitterspring1 wrote:

Also, I have the coding and stuff all done because I’m using a intro creator and, in every animation I use that character, I will give u credit on it!
OK, do you need it from multiple perspectives, or just the front so you can work the rest of the perspectives from there, or something else?
(The hands will probably not be the best cuz I'm not good at drawing hands yet. But I try.)

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

OK, do you need it from multiple perspectives, or just the front so you can work the rest of the perspectives from there, or something else?
(The hands will probably not be the best cuz I'm not good at drawing hands yet. But I try.)
Just the front. It's for my intro, so probably only the front. (well, tilted. can you make it tilted toward the right, making it see the part of the front and side?)

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

Username: Awsomedogz569
How active are you (scale of 1-10): 8-9
Scratcher or New Scratcher: Scratcher
Experience in shops: I own 2- One is The Book Shop, the other The Pride Shop.
Any alt accounts: @Awesomedogz569 , @RavenclawWriterGirl
Skills: Piano, writing, art. But mainly writing. As you can tell from the fact I run a book shop XD

Shop banners: (Both by the Oreo Shop , also both by the worker @Bananaandchoc1 )

Code word?
Sorry! I should have remembered to put it in. Usually I don't forget.
DANG THAT WAS SMOOOTH BOI
XD

Training Order for Awsomedogz569
Username: MoonLitGirl
Work Requested: Short 2 paragraph story
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): No deadline
Description of work you want done: I would like a mystical fantasy story~

Once you finish this, you'll be ready for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full-time member.

Good Luck!~
Can it be kinda sad too? I have an idea but it involves killing off a character. If not, thats ok!

Of course! I don't mind~

“Beauty is a waste when the beholder has no taste…”
Awsomedogz569
Scratcher
100+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

Skills: Piano, writing, art. But mainly writing. As you can tell from the fact I run a book shop XD

Shop banners: (Both by the Oreo Shop , also both by the worker @Bananaandchoc1 )

Code word?
XD

Once you finish this, you'll be ready for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full-time member.

Good Luck!~
Can it be kinda sad too? I have an idea but it involves killing off a character. If not, thats ok!

Of course! I don't mind~
Ok! Written a different story whilst waiting for your reply, here it is. I might as well write the other one now, seeing as I've nothing to do.

My free trial on imageshack ends in four days :'(
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

Code word?
XD

Good Luck!~

Of course! I don't mind~
Ok! Written a different story whilst waiting for your reply, here it is. I might as well write the other one now, seeing as I've nothing to do.

I love the story! Would you like a spot on the BOD? (If there is any)

Awsomedogz569
Scratcher
100+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

Code word?
XD

Good Luck!~

Of course! I don't mind~

I love the story! Would you like a spot on the BOD? (If there is any)
If there is any, sure! Thanks! I want to be an author when I'm older.

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

Just the front. It's for my intro, so probably only the front. (well, tilted. can you make it tilted toward the right, making it see the part of the front and side?)
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not very good at tilted perspectives yet (even on pencil and paper, which I'm better at than digital), so I don't think I can do your order. However, we have plenty of wonderful employees, so maybe one of the other ones can help.

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not very good at tilted perspectives yet (even on pencil and paper, which I'm better at than digital), so I don't think I can do your order. However, we have plenty of wonderful employees, so maybe one of the other ones can help.
I won’t need a tilt then!

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can take @glitterspring1's order!

glitterspring1 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

I won’t need a tilt then!

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me: Looks at the last two posts.
Me: *glares at the bug that makes it so sometimes you don't get notified for new posts*

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyway, I've done some thinking about the future of both this shop, and my other shop. I have decided that merging them would most likely be the best course of action. However, I don't want to do it without the input of the employees. Please vote for or against merging. This will also count as an activity check. The last day of the check is the 13th, but once a majority of employees has voted, we will go with their decision. Please also state why you voted the way you did. You can also change your vote. Thank you.
Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:
cubbywindowsdpc, popsyrabbit, oliver_northern, Hermione_Granger-Fan AcheezQBURGER, am395397, hp_mega_fan, Awsomedogz569
I wouldn't have put in my name, but we need an odd number, so there's that.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LOGISTICS OF THE MERGER:
We will most likely not reuse the branding of either the Rose Shop or the Amethyst Shop. My current name idea is Goldenlight Incorporated, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Also, if anyone has other name ideas, we can vote on them because I'm a sucker for democracy.

I have taken a look at the BoD of both shops and I noticed that they both have a chairman. IF we merge and neither chairman wants to relocate to a different BoD spot, the chairman position will be given to cubbywindowsdpc because he has more experience. IF this were to happen, AcheezQBURGER would get a vacant BoD spot. If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Anyway, I've done some thinking about the future of both this shop, and my other shop. I have decided that merging them would most likely be the best course of action. However, I don't want to do it without the input of the employees. Please vote for or against merging. This will also count as an activity check. The last day of the check is the 13th, but once a majority of employees has voted, we will go with their decision. Please also state why you voted the way you did. You can also change your vote. Thank you.
Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:
cubbywindowsdpc, popsyrabbit, oliver_northern, Hermione_Granger-Fan AcheezQBURGER, am395397, hp_mega_fan, Awsomedogz569

We will most likely not reuse the branding of either the Rose Shop or the Amethyst Shop. My current name idea is Goldenlight Incorporated, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Also, if anyone has other name ideas, we can vote on them because I'm a sucker for democracy.

I have taken a look at the BoD of both shops and I noticed that they both have a chairman. IF we merge and neither chairman wants to relocate to a different BoD spot, the chairman position will be given to cubbywindowsdpc because he has more experience. IF this were to happen, AcheezQBURGER would get a vacant BoD spot. If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.

I don't mind merging~

Last edited by MoonLitGirl (Oct. 7, 2020 01:48:31)

am395397
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:

I don't mind merging~
Sure, we can merge!

Highlight part of my siggy and then press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest!
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
oh look a rainbow
I have a shop!
I have another shop!
a third shop!
Jeez how many shops can a person have?

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

I hate that I didn't get notified about the other posts, what's up with that?? Is there a bug?? Also I have a name suggestion: The Amethyst Rose Shop

Last edited by MoonLitGirl (Oct. 7, 2020 01:52:49)

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

I hate that I didn't get notified about the other posts, what's up with that?? Is there a bug?? Also I have a name suggestion: The Amethyst Rose Shop
Funnily enough, I looked up ‘amethyst rose’, and thats how I found out there's a rose called the Royal Amethyst Rose, which appears to be either pink or purple, depending on the lighting.

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Funnily enough, I looked up ‘amethyst rose’, and thats how I found out there's a rose called the Royal Amethyst Rose, which appears to be either pink or purple, depending on the lighting.

Oh really~ Haha that's cool

Awsomedogz569
Scratcher
100+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:

I'd say merging

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:

Sure!

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry, cubbywindowsdpc, AcheezQBURGER, am395397, Awsomedogz569
Against Merging:
Not Responded:
popsyrabbit, oliver_northern, Hermione_Granger-Fan, hp_mega_fan,

A majority has spoken. The merger will occur. The planning post will be created shortly.

-C.S. Lewis
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]