Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Username: @MoonLitGirl
How active are you (scale of 1-10): 8
Scratcher or New Scratcher: Scratcher!~
Experience in shops: The Profile Picture Shop!~
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): None that I use anymore~
Skills: Voice acting, Art, Writing
Codeword: Another Medium
Accepted!!! : (I'm so excited that someone has come 2 be employed!!!

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

LydzWinry wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

Username: @MoonLitGirl
How active are you (scale of 1-10): 8
Scratcher or New Scratcher: Scratcher!~
Experience in shops: The Profile Picture Shop!~
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): None that I use anymore~
Skills: Voice acting, Art, Writing
Accepted!!! : (I'm so excited that someone has come 2 be employed!!!
Yay! Thank you!!~

“Beauty is a waste when the beholder has no taste…”
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Training Order for MoonLitGirl
Username: LydzWinry
Work Requested: Artwork of a fairy
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): No deadline
Description of work you want done: The fairy needs to have a color pallet fitting of a water fairy, with green and blue

Once you get this done, you'll be eligible for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full member.

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Description of work you want done: The fairy needs to have a color pallet fitting of a water fairy, with green and blue

Once you get this done, you'll be eligible for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full member.
Okay! I'll work on it~

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Here you go! Your order is ready!~
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410632261/

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Awesome! I wonder if you can make it in the Scratch Paint Editor, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
Would you like to be part of the Board of Directors? If so, tell me which position.

(I can't get on Scratch for 1 day, and I get 24 messages. >_<)

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Awesome! I wonder if you can make it in the Scratch Paint Editor, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
Would you like to be part of the Board of Directors? If so, tell me which position.

It's a bit hard for me to do it is scratch paint editor, I'm very sorry, and could I be the Assitant CEO, please? It's totally fine if I can't.

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

It's a bit hard for me to do it is scratch paint editor, I'm very sorry, and could I be the Assitant CEO, please? It's totally fine if I can't.
It's fine. (Can't believe I didn't see this post sooner oopsy with sifting through messages I guess)

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

It's fine. (Can't believe I didn't see this post sooner oopsy with sifting through messages I guess)
Haha

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aight ima apply to be added to the directory cuz if I don't, the shop will probably grow very slowly. Like a snail. And snails are s l o w .

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Aight ima apply to be added to the directory cuz if I don't, the shop will probably grow very slowly. Like a snail. And snails are s l o w .
I'm pretty new to shops, so may I ask what the directory is and what I can and cannot do as an assistant CEO?

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: hp_mega_fan
How active are you (scale of 1-10): 7
Scratcher or New Scratcher: scratcher
Experience in shops: loads, own a few, like diamond federations and star review shop, working in a few like the scratch mall and melodic arts
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): hp_fan_author, hp_fan_aesthetics, hp_fan_tuorials
Skills: Art, backgrounds, blockshades, banners, thumbnails, writing, aesthetics, tutorials

Could i be PR Officer?

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Experience in shops: loads, own a few, like diamond federations and star review shop, working in a few like the scratch mall and melodic arts
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): hp_fan_author, hp_fan_aesthetics, hp_fan_tuorials
Skills: Art, backgrounds, blockshades, banners, thumbnails, writing, aesthetics, tutorials

Could i be PR Officer?
Accepted! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've been a bit caught up in stuff going on in The Strawberry Shop.

Here is your training order to become a full member:
Username:
Work Requested: Art
Deadline: Training orders don't have deadlines.
Description of work you want done: Blockshade of an apple.
Training orders aren't meant to be too complex. Once you get this done, you'll be in the PR Officer position.

Now we have someone who can do banners! Yes! Although I'm not sure what aesthetics mean lol its probably just a term I don't know yet.

BTW, backgrounds, blockshades, and thumbnails will be considered sub-categories of art for the sake of listing skills, since art is considered one product type. (Banners are considered a different product type than art since banners require an outside image-hosting site)

-C.S. Lewis
Linkin753
Scratcher
100+ posts

lol

check this here out, please collab
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/397429176/

sounds like u need a rank push

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Could i be PR Officer?
Accepted! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've been a bit caught up in stuff going on in The Strawberry Shop.

Here is your training order to become a full member:
Username:
Work Requested: Art
Deadline: Training orders don't have deadlines.
Description of work you want done: Blockshade of an apple.
Training orders aren't meant to be too complex. Once you get this done, you'll be in the PR Officer position.

Now we have someone who can do banners! Yes! Although I'm not sure what aesthetics mean lol its probably just a term I don't know yet.

BTW, backgrounds, blockshades, and thumbnails will be considered sub-categories of art for the sake of listing skills, since art is considered one product type. (Banners are considered a different product type than art since banners require an outside image-hosting site)

Taken and your order will be done soon!

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Linkin753 wrote:

lol
Please don't spam.

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

I'm pretty new to shops, so may I ask what the directory is and what I can and cannot do as an assistant CEO?
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've had a camping trip+Strawberry Shop “Muffins is resigning” drama.

Assistant CEO Stuff
As the assistant CEO, you can hire and fire employees, help make major decisions, etc. Basically anything except closing the post and that sort of thing. When I am absent, you serve as the CEO. Other shops call the CEO and Assistant CEO the President and Vice President.

Directory Stuff
The shop directory is the first post on the requests forum, since it's sticky. It's a comprehensive list of shops. If you apply there, you're more likely to be seen. If you're seen, you get posted on. If you get posted on, you'll get more business/get seen. And if you get seen, you get posted on. So applying to the directory speeds up the cycle.

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've had a camping trip+Strawberry Shop “Muffins is resigning” drama.

Assistant CEO Stuff
As the assistant CEO, you can hire and fire employees, help make major decisions, etc. Basically anything except closing the post and that sort of thing. When I am absent, you serve as the CEO. Other shops call the CEO and Assistant CEO the President and Vice President.

Directory Stuff
The shop directory is the first post on the requests forum, since it's sticky. It's a comprehensive list of shops. If you apply there, you're more likely to be seen. If you're seen, you get posted on. If you get posted on, you'll get more business/get seen. And if you get seen, you get posted on. So applying to the directory speeds up the cycle.

Ohhhhhh Oki thanks for telling me!!!~

Pirate88
Scratcher
33 posts

Username: @Pirate88
Work Requested: Night backdrop
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): 3 days
Description of work you want done: Night backdrop with stars (different sizes and brightness), and a night time sound.
Are you following the thread: (You must be following the thread to be accepted. We would hate to have a customer that didn't know their order was done because they weren't following the thread!): Yes
Do you want a specific employee to create the product (If so, state who): No thanks
Code word: Don’t Forget
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pirate88 wrote:

Username: @Pirate88
Work Requested: Night backdrop
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): 3 days
Description of work you want done: Night backdrop with stars (different sizes and brightness), and a night time sound.
Are you following the thread: (You must be following the thread to be accepted. We would hate to have a customer that didn't know their order was done because they weren't following the thread!): Yes
Do you want a specific employee to create the product (If so, state who): No thanks
Code word: Don’t Forget
CEO, could i take this order?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]