Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Pirate88 wrote:

Username: @Pirate88
Work Requested: Night backdrop
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): 3 days
Description of work you want done: Night backdrop with stars (different sizes and brightness), and a night time sound.
Are you following the thread: (You must be following the thread to be accepted. We would hate to have a customer that didn't know their order was done because they weren't following the thread!): Yes
Do you want a specific employee to create the product (If so, state who): No thanks
Code word: Don’t Forget
CEO, could i take this order?
Yes, right now policy is pretty loose, since we're such a small shop.

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

Pirate88 wrote:

Username: @Pirate88
Work Requested: Night backdrop
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): 3 days
Description of work you want done: Night backdrop with stars (different sizes and brightness), and a night time sound.
Are you following the thread: (You must be following the thread to be accepted. We would hate to have a customer that didn't know their order was done because they weren't following the thread!): Yes
Do you want a specific employee to create the product (If so, state who): No thanks
Code word: Don’t Forget
The code word is only for applying to be a staff member.

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aaahhh! It's been over a month since the last post on here. Can't believe I was so negligent… Should it be activity check time?

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Aaahhh! It's been over a month since the last post on here. Can't believe I was so negligent… Should it be activity check time?

Sure we could do an activity check, also I currently moved houses and is still unpacking! Please forgive me if I don't respond T^T It's so tiring having to go to Ikea every day just to find the parts and furniture I need, not to mention the stacks of boxes in the living room of my house

“Beauty is a waste when the beholder has no taste…”
l__X___X__l
New to Scratch
2 posts

(☁ score)(foo)
set [ v] to []
change [ v] by (0)
show variable [ v]
show variable [ v]
change [ v] by (0)
change [ v] by (0)
set [ v] to []
move () steps
point towards [ v]
point towards [ v]
say []
think [] for (2) secs
show
hide
play sound [ v] until done
stop all sounds
play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats
pen up
pen up
change pen color by ()
when green flag clicked
forever
(answer)
ask (distance to [(answer)((pick random (() / (0)) to (10)) - (0)) v]) and wait
change [ v] by (0)
set [(☁ score)(☁ score) v] to []
hide list [<[ v] contains [thing] ?> v]
delete ( v) of [list v]
add [] to [list v]
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

l__X___X__l wrote:

(☁ score)(foo)
set [ v] to []
change [ v] by (0)
show variable [ v]
show variable [ v]
change [ v] by (0)
change [ v] by (0)
set [ v] to []
move () steps
point towards [ v]
point towards [ v]
say []
think [] for (2) secs
show
hide
play sound [ v] until done
stop all sounds
play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats
pen up
pen up
change pen color by ()
when green flag clicked
forever
(answer)
ask (distance to [(answer)((pick random (() / (0)) to (10)) - (0)) v]) and wait
change [ v] by (0)
set [(☁ score)(☁ score) v] to []
hide list [<[ v] contains [thing] ?> v]
delete ( v) of [list v]
add [] to [list v]
end
Plese do not spam

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, activity check time! MoonLitGirl, I'll put you on leave as far as the activity check is concerned.

Activity Check
You have until the 12th to respond.
Responded: LydzWinry
Not Responded: hp_mega_fan
On Leave: MoonLitGirl

-C.S. Lewis
AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: AcheezQBURGER
How active are you (scale of 1-10): 7.5
Scratcher or New Scratcher: Scratcher
Experience in shops: I've applied for a few shops, but I haven't been able to take an order yet.
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): @Acheez-RP (Not in shop)
Skills: I'm okay at animation and voice acting.
Codeword: Don't Forget

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Experience in shops: I've applied for a few shops, but I haven't been able to take an order yet.
Any alt accounts (List them all, but please clarify which alt accounts you would like to be employed in the shop. I don't want my alt account as an employee for example!): @Acheez-RP (Not in shop)

Accepted! Welcome to the Rose Shop!

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Training Order for AcheezQBURGER
Username: MoonLitGirk
Work Requested: Cake being eaten animation
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): No deadline
Description of work you want done: The cake has to be vanilla with strawberries

Once you finish this, you'll be eligible for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full-time member.

Good Luck!~

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Training Order for AcheezQBURGER
Username: MoonLitGirk
Work Requested: Cake being eaten animation
Deadline (Can be no earlier than one week after requesting): No deadline
Description of work you want done: The cake has to be vanilla with strawberries

Once you finish this, you'll be eligible for joining the BoD, since you'll be a full-time member.

Good Luck!~
Okay!

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Finished! Not sure if this is what you want, but finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/423008768/

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Finished! Not sure if this is what you want, but finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/423008768/
Thank you! You have finished your order and now is a full member of the rose shop. Would you like to apply for a BOD spot?

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Thank you! You have finished your order and now is a full member of the rose shop. Would you like to apply for a BOD spot?
Sure!

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Sure!

Okay! Which spot would you like?

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chairman please.

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Chairman please.

Of course! I'll ask the CEO add you if that position is free!~

MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Ok, activity check time! MoonLitGirl, I'll put you on leave as far as the activity check is concerned.

Activity Check

I'm here, for now, Also @LydzWinry could you add @AcheezQBURGER as a member and Chairman?

I cant edit ur posts~

Thanks!

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Activity Check

I'm here, for now, Also @LydzWinry could you add @AcheezQBURGER as a member and Chairman?

I cant edit ur posts~

Thanks!
Yep! On it right now!

-C.S. Lewis
MoonLitGirl
Scratcher
65 posts

LydzWinry wrote:

MoonLitGirl wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Activity Check

I cant edit ur posts~

Thanks!
Yep! On it right now!

Thanks!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Rose Shop!~ Where we tend to orders like we're tending a rose garden. NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]