Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Banner by yours truly :)
FINALLY found a good-looking web image that doesn't cost money :P

Okay, so the shop web is a web where shops can join and give out orders that they can't complete and other shops can help them. Kind of like a massive partnership system. This is a global unclaimed orders center, not a federation. THIS IS NOT A SHOP. You cannot order here.

~congyingzhou
Owner of Largest Open/Active shop on Scratch

Last edited by congyingzhou (April 9, 2020 05:21:55)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Join Form
Username:
Shop Name:
Shop Link:
Shop Banner (if any):
What you're best at (only one category please):
Also, please follow this topic if you're joining.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 9, 2020 12:44:16)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

SHOPS JOINED

You get 3 contribution for taking an order, you get 1 for adding one.
Contributions spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHFz8UKZX0BWIMXyW0iw_2RaBDY3M4L4Nnp0ZtoMGbs/edit?usp=sharing

Art/Animations Dept (4):
The Koppa Shop

Contributions: 1

The shadow light shop

Contributions: 4

The Emerald Shop

Contributions: 0

Voices, Animations, and More

Banners, Logos and Thumbnails Dept (3):
T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0

Contributions: 9

The Elemental Shop 4.0

The Quattro Shop

Coding Dept (4):
The Wolf Emporium

Contributions: 2

Perfect Pearls

Contributions: 4

The Scripters Corner

Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop

Music and Voice Acting Dept:
none yet

Others:
none yet

Last edited by congyingzhou (April 9, 2020 05:58:22)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

ORDERS TAKEN VIA THE SHOP WEB
1. The Wolf Emporium music (taken by The Shadow Light Shop)
2. Perfect Pearls banner (taken by T.I.P.S. 2.0)
3. The Elemental Shop 4.0 music (taken by Perfect Pearls)

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 21, 2020 02:58:54)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

I need to add T.I.P.S. 2.0

Also curse the 60sec demon

Uh oh the community guidelines says no swearing

Wait I said cursing though

I NEED to make nice nice banner…

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

I have a feeling this will crash like how every other global unclaimed orders centre will

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

openPoll wrote:

I have a feeling this will crash like how every other global unclaimed orders centre will
nah there weren't much

If you dedicate to it, there will be no problem

I have a feeling shops will join

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

New order!!!

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Can the Koppa Shop take that banner of your hands or do we need to join first?
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

LBormi wrote:

Please join, thank you.

help us…

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

congyingzhou wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Please join, thank you.

help us…
Username: LBormi
Shop Name: The Koppa Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381039/
Shop Banner (if any):
What you're best at: Art, special art, music, and sound effects.

Here's an order. We don't have anyone for animation so it's not going so well.

witherman17 wrote:

Username (optional):Witherman17
Work you want completed: A short animation (10 seconds or more)
Colors/design:LOTS of colors, make it kinda abstract
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them):he
Deadline: Feb 2020
Other info:I want use this for the MEEP os video player
Are you following the discussion? (optional):no, because it gives me too many messages.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 8, 2020 14:47:16)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

LBormi wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
one category only please

meanwhile I also added you and the orders

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

congyingzhou wrote:

LBormi wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
one category only please

meanwhile I also added you and the orders
Art.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

no orders

T.I.P.S. 1.0 will leave

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

I think I'll sign my shop up for this even though nobody places orders there.

Username: Starstriker3000
Shop Name: The Wolf Emporium
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381357/
Shop Banner (if any):
What you're best at (only one category please): I would say coding.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Added!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

um…

TIPS does not have any orders so anybody kindly add one?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

bump

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Shop Web

Username: cubbywindowsdpc
Shop Name: The Quattro Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385148/
Shop Banner (if any):

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/c_w_d_p_c/QuattroShop.png[/img]
What you're best at (only one category please): If you're meaning the service we are fastest at, that's BBCode, but if it's the service we're best at, that's banners/logos.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.