Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Thank you for accepting us! We have an order, fortunately.

Username (you are allowed to leave this empty): Mozboz
What programming language is your order?: Python
What do you want created?: A ‘copy to random area’ script for a Snap Game
When is your deadline?: 1 Jan 2020
Have you been to this shop before?: No
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): No
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Mozboz
Scratcher/New Scratcher: Scratcher
Other: I like to code
added

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 4
ORDER FROM THE QUATTRO SHOP (sorry if name spelled wrong)
Username: Noon_100
Work you want done: An image / drawing of Billy Hargrove
Description: Billy Hargrove dressed in jean vest and wearing a jean. Plus, I want to use it for a project so make it like nearly the full size of the screen
Deadline: 5 of March of 2020
ORDER FROM T.I.P.S. 2.0
Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I would like a mask made to fit one of my OCs. The mask should be an blueish-green snake head with its mouth open (the OC's head will be in the mouth), and I want a front view, side view, and back view of it. The mask MUST NOT be a higher resolution than my OCs.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
ORDER FROM SCRATCH ULTIMATE CODING SHOP
Username (you are allowed to leave this empty): Mozboz
What programming language is your order?: Python
What do you want created?: A ‘copy to random area’ script for a Snap Game
When is your deadline?: 1 Jan 2020

fudlin wrote:

Username: fudlin
What you would like: Ok, I'm a Furry with an Angel Dragon and I need some specific art. I need six different head emotions and five different body emotions. The point of the heads being separate from the bodies is so that I could maybe have my sona be shrugging and smiling or even smiling with a face palm. It may sound really complicated in the way I'm explaining it, but I have a reference sheet on my sona and some simple body and head emotions. inside this project. Just look inside.
Time done(ASAP if needed): I'm ok with it being done up to the end of July, but this is only so that you have enough time to complete this dig order.

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 7, 2020 09:43:52)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Yay! I completed the Shop Web spreadsheet! Find it on the list of shops post!

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

congyingzhou wrote:

Your missing the scriptors corner
You should change it to
Shop
Orders taken
Orders shared
Total contributions

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Your missing the scriptors corner
You should change it to
Shop
Orders taken
Orders shared
Total contributions
I really thought of that but I don't want to make the bar chart over-complicated

also bar chart updated, it's really wide now…

Edit: made it narrower

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 3, 2020 04:20:13)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shop Web

fudlin wrote:

What you would like: Ok, I'm a Furry with an Angel Dragon and I need some specific art. I need six different head emotions and five different body emotions. The point of the heads being separate from the bodies is so that I could maybe have my sona be shrugging and smiling or even smiling with a face palm. It may sound really complicated in the way I'm explaining it, but I have a reference sheet on my sona and some simple body and head emotions. inside this project. Just look inside.
Time done(ASAP if needed): I'm ok with it being done up to the end of July, but this is only so that you have enough time to complete this dig order.
Are you following this topic: Yes.
Have you read our disclaimer: Yes. If you're too busy to complete this order or something, that's ok, but this is the only ‘good’ art place I could really find if you know what I mean.
We have an order!

“matte, konna no kiitenai tte, daarin?“
Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Angrybella wrote:

fudlin wrote:

Are you following this topic: Yes.
Have you read our disclaimer: Yes. If you're too busy to complete this order or something, that's ok, but this is the only ‘good’ art place I could really find if you know what I mean.
We have an order!
Added! (1 more contribution to the shadow light shop)

Noon_100
Scratcher
34 posts

The Shop Web

Where is my ooooooordeeeer
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Noon_100 wrote:

Where is my ooooooordeeeer
Don't ask heeereeeee

We only maintain contact with member shops, and they in turn contact the customers.

btw you order is unclaimed yet

Ace254
Scratcher
44 posts

The Shop Web

bump

Generation 381 || Víðarr
<—( This is Steve)
Join this RP!

Some Fandoms: Warriors, AtLA, WoF, among others
Languages I Speak Fluently: English, Korean, Norwegian, and Spanish

// Rome wasn't built in a day || "Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack." || "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
| My Notebook |
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/376549863/

Last edited by RedGuy7 (March 23, 2020 12:35:45)

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

RedGuy7 wrote:

Thank you~

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

bump

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

RedGuy7 wrote:

bump
thanks

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 22, 2020 09:50:46)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

congyingzhou wrote:

thank you

Saying thank you to the same guy twice in a row. How do you feel?

Do you feel surrendered? :P

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

thank you

Saying thank you to the same guy twice in a row. How do you feel?

Do you feel surrendered? :P
well… ahhh… I didn't notice…

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

congyingzhou wrote:

You didn't notice.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

You didn't notice.
Yes…
I didn't notice that I said thank you before that…

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Web

bmp

delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shop Web

Username: delorian1
Shop Name: V.A.M Voices, Animations, and More
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/391390/?page=1
Shop Banner (if any): nothing
What you're best at (only one category please): Animations

Hello