Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

[Looking For Contributors] 54329 OS Collab Thread [Looking For Contributors]

LaffytaffyWolf wrote:

-snip-

Sure, I would be interested in applying for something like that
Great! Though I may change the place for suggestions in the future, for now, song suggestions will be in the project comments and game suggestions will be located here. Your role is to go through them and reply. For music, just make sure the song is clean and under 5 minutes. For the project, think if it is a good, constructive addition and isn’t too hard to implement. Post links to approved suggestions on my profile. Thanks!

Click Here To Get Free Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
LaffytaffyWolf
Scratcher
52 posts

54329 wrote:

LaffytaffyWolf wrote:

-snip-

Sure, I would be interested in applying for something like that
Great! Though I may change the place for suggestions in the future, for now, song suggestions will be in the project comments and game suggestions will be located here. Your role is to go through them and reply. For music, just make sure the song is clean and under 5 minutes. For the project, think if it is a good, constructive addition and isn’t too hard to implement. Post links to approved suggestions on my profile. Thanks!
Ok great!

Well welcome to my signature! I'm not sure what else to put here so you should probably just leave…
Your still here….. Seriously though leave. I don't get it, why are you still reading
Stop it! Ok fine you win, now leave.
Comm'on you can't blame me for trying
Well since your here could you do me a favor?
Oh very funny now you leave
Great your back… What was I saying? Errmmm…Ummmmmm….Uuuhh….mmmmm… Yeah I can't remember…
Distraction! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/dQw4w9WgXcQ/ Heck, I thought that would work! If I give you a cookie will you leave? Yes? Ok great here https://www.google.com/searchsurl=1&q=cookie&rlz=1CACLSF_enUS869&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwih0onMp5LlAhUYFjQIHTT7C28Q_AUIEigB&biw=1366&bih=665&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=Jyd5aCTCtZjOFM:
Merry Christmas!
scratch_RRB
Scratcher
7 posts

Suggestions Manager

Username: @scratch_RRB
Why You Want To Join: It would be a fun thing to participate in and display my *limited* skills in. It's a cool idea and is interesting to partake in!
How Active Are You (1-10): 9
Following This Thread: You bet!
Favorited The Project: Of Course!!

Scratcher
500+ posts

scratch_RRB wrote:

Suggestions Manager

Username: @scratch_RRB
Why You Want To Join: It would be a fun thing to participate in and display my *limited* skills in. It's a cool idea and is interesting to partake in!
How Active Are You (1-10): 9
Following This Thread: You bet!
Favorited The Project: Of Course!!
Thanks for applying! I was wondering, would you be interested in becoming a Publicizer? We still need someone for that role, and I think that you'd be FANTASTIC at it! Please let me know.

Last edited by 54329 (Oct. 11, 2019 21:01:12)

(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
scratch_RRB
Scratcher
7 posts

Lol can you plz define Publicizer? Cause I already posted an ad on my profile for this

say [LOL I'm so confused] for (Yeet ma Dude) secs
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratch_RRB wrote:

Lol can you plz define Publicizer? Cause I already posted an ad on my profile for this

say [LOL I'm so confused] for (Yeet ma Dude) secs
Basically, you'd work on advertising this project in all of the “Add Everything” studios, Show and Tell forums, and on Scratcher's profiles (if they allow advertising). If someone is FPC, you suggest this project, etc. Your goal would be to make this project known! Would that interest you?

;
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well you know who I am by now XD
Cmon thanks so much for addin’ this job (my fav job)

Anywayyy…

Username: Legolover2018
Why You Want To Join: because I’ve known this for a bit now and want to contribute.
How Active Are You (1-10): meh, about a 7-8
Following This Thread (Y/N): ofc YES
Favorited The Project (Y/N): OFC I DID

— Legolover —
=============================
- Scratchin' since 2018 - A very bored boi - Likes to make projecc - Helps out in the forum very rarely -
I was Front Page Curator (FPC) number 399!
Some of my projects that are actually good:
Blackbird | How to make your games remember | Interactive portal concept | Encoder/decoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Legolover2018 wrote:

Anywayyy…

Why You Want To Join: because I’ve known this for a bit now and want to contribute.

Accepted!

;
Rainbowloomer300
Scratcher
100+ posts

54329 wrote:

Rainbowloomer300 wrote:

Username: rainbowloomer 300
What Role (Graphic Designer or Coder): graphic designer
Why You Want To Join: I have no life and this sounds fun
How You Would Improve The 54329 OS: make it look fancyy
How Active Are You (1-10): 1 hour every day
Link 2+ Examples Of Work: umm… I don't know where to upload my images so I can't show them….
Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to not having a sufficient response to the section “How You Would Improve The 54329 OS”. Thanks for applying.
ok well can i say id also like to make it have a better theme, more songs and backgrounds, more settings and ofcourse more games and maybe like a fun quiz-show like game.

You can contact me here
go to [my alt account (Under renovations) v]
alt account
Scratch Court

Scratcher
500+ posts

Rainbowloomer300 wrote:

]
ok well can i say id also like to make it have a better theme, more songs and backgrounds, more settings and ofcourse more games and maybe like a fun quiz-show like game.
Could you possibly make a project showcasing some of your ideas and link it here once done?

;
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

54329 wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Anywayyy…

Accepted!

54329 wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Anywayyy…

Accepted!

THANK YOUUUU!!!

— Legolover —
- Scratchin' since 2018 - A very bored boi - Likes to make projecc - Helps out in the forum very rarely -
Blackbird | How to make your games remember | Interactive portal concept | Encoder/decoder
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Suggestion or Bug?: hmm I think we could add a kind of kindle thing where you can read little stories.
Details: I can write a bit and I know a couple other scratchers we could ask. My idea is that when you choose a book, it flips open (for effect)

Just doin’ mah job!

— Legolover —
Scratcher
500+ posts

Legolover2018 wrote:

Suggestion or Bug?: hmm I think we could add a kind of kindle thing where you can read little stories.
Details: I can write a bit and I know a couple other scratchers we could ask. My idea is that when you choose a book, it flips open (for effect)

Just doin’ mah job!
Ooh, interesting idea. Do you think you could post this in the collab studio to see if any of the contributors are able to do it?

;
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

54329 wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Just doin’ mah job!
Ooh, interesting idea. Do you think you could post this in the collab studio to see if any of the contributors are able to do it?

Ok sure!

— Legolover —
Illusion705
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you think we should have a sort of app store that has all of the RM exclusive apps in it, or should we just keep it the same? I can make it if you like the idea.

Illusion705

Forum Helper | Past SCC | SDS Curator | SWC Curator | Scratch Wiki Editor

Links

Scratcher
500+ posts

Illusion705 wrote:

Do you think we should have a sort of app store that has all of the RM exclusive apps in it, or should we just keep it the same? I can make it if you like the idea.
That's an interest idea. Currently, we only have 9 apps planned out, making a nice and even 3x3. But, if we wanted to add more (which I'm sure we will in the near future), folders would be a good idea. Perhaps one for games, RM Exclusive, etc.

;
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpedy bump bump BUMP BUMP

;
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

— Legolover —
MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

microbump.

I have left Scratch! Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy.
If you want to ever get in contact with me again, please visit my Github instead.
Also, if you need to, you can contact me via Meower. You'll know where to look.
elip100
Scratcher
100+ posts

I CANT FIND WERE IT SAYS HOW TO GET A HIGHER RANK!!!
say [TELL ME] for (2) secs

Last edited by elip100 (Oct. 20, 2019 20:54:33)