EN / FR / DE
Welcome to Scratch!
Click on any of the projects in the projects section and leave a comment in the comments section to meet a member of the Welcoming Committee!
To talk to people and advertise your projects, please go to the correct sections of the discussion forums: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss
Want to join the welcoming committee?
Read the wiki instructions! http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/How_to_Join_the_Welcoming_Committee
Make a project to welcome New Scratchers!
Need ideas? You could say…
- What you like about the Scratch community…
- What was helpful for you when you first joined…
- …or anything else you'd like to share that's welcoming!
Don't forget to make your project look nice! A few backgrounds and sprites can't hurt
Please provide a few helpful links (such as a link to the Scratch Wiki) in the project notes.
At the end, make sure your project invites the New Scratcher to ask questions, or say hello with a comment.
To find out how to make links, look at this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11954919/
WANT TO CURATE?
Sorry, but only ST and 11 Scratchers (P110, EH7meow, CrazyNimbus, Really_A, chacharosie8888, Hamish752, Denciethepenguin and amateurradiogeek15, Abstract-, -Cherri- and ItchyCatIII) chosen by the Scratch Team can curate at this moment in time.
Looking for mentors? Check out this group of Scratchers: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/110704/
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES: https://scratch.mit.edu/community_guidelines/
* FR: http://test.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Fr:Scratch_Wiki_Accueil/autre/créer_un_projet_de_bienvenue
* DE: http://scratch-dach.info/wiki/Scratch_Welcoming_Committee#Wie_kann_ich_Mitglied_des_Welcoming_Committees_werden.3F
Feel free to provide a translation of the "How to Join the Welcoming Committee" Wiki Article in your language!