Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0] [RSS Feed]
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0]

congyingzhou wrote:

Updated!
Why didn't you put the image up?

Block_Point_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0]

Block_Point_Studios wrote:

JOIN FORM (Shop)

Main account username (if this is an alt): My test account is @BlueBird927
Shop Name: Coding Cat
Shop Link: Coding Cat - Forum Shop
Shop Banner (if any): I don't have a banner, but I do have a logo. If you can, use this. Make sure you use the first costume of the sprite.
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): We sell custom blocks, coding tips and more! Place your order on the forum or check out the studio!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): #FF5D7B
Federations joined: None
Currencies joined: None…but I'm curious. Do forum shops usually have a currency?

Hello, anyone?

Hi! I'm Block_Point_Studios. I love Undertale and Minecraft. I also run a texture shop here.
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): not alt
Shop Name: A Blank Canvas
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424252/
Shop Banner (if any): https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/412610688_2560x1440.png (i would have hosted it with CubeUpload, but it's down at the moment ;-
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): We sell art, gifts and more!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): black or dark purple
Federations joined: None, what's a federation?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could you put the golden reviews banner up?

DisneyZombies2Rocks
Scratcher
26 posts

Does this require actual money?

@DisneyZombies2Rocks
when [ this] = (read)
say [Hi please checkout]
say [My latest posts/projects]
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DisneyZombies2Rocks wrote:

Nope, most shops don't even require some sort of free online currency!

404: Signature Not Found
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can you change Panda’s Studio ‘s banner please?
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/413241749_1746x366.png[/img]
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

JOIN FORM (Shop)

Main account username (if this is an alt): My test account is @BlueBird927
Shop Name: Coding Cat
Shop Link: Coding Cat - Forum Shop
Shop Banner (if any): I don't have a banner, but I do have a logo. If you can, use this. Make sure you use the first costume of the sprite.
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): We sell custom blocks, coding tips and more! Place your order on the forum or check out the studio!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): #FF5D7B
Currencies joined: None…but I'm curious. Do forum shops usually have a currency?

Hello, anyone?
Please do not hamper us about your post, i will inform our manager of your partnership application and we will get back too you as soon as we can

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): guineapiggirl001 (this is not an alt)
Shop Name: Palm Tree PFPs
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424949/
Shop Banner (if any): http://u.cubeupload.com/girlonfire/PalmTreePFPs.png

Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Great Quality Art Designed for You! We don't just make pfps though, we also make banners and thumbnails!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): 29ffd4
Federations joined: None yet.

Main account username (if this is an alt): guineapiggirl001 (this is not an alt)
Shop Name: The Ocean Waves Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/418736/
Shop Banner (if any): https://u.cubeupload.com/bananaa/E2142C3FAEE44C8A8652.jpeg

Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Delivering Your Orders in a Splash!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): e88f41
Federations joined: Diamond Federations and applied for Global Gobo's Center

Last edited by guineapiggirl001 (Aug. 2, 2020 07:37:52)

Hey! I'm Lila! Feel free to drop by my profile and say hello!

Check out my alt/ aesthetic acc, -Ocean_Sunset-
ColourfulPixels
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): ColourfulPixels
Shop Name: Translation Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/425086/
Shop Banner (if any):
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Hello and welcome to our Translation Shop! You can ask us to translate studios and projects from English to Russian and from Russian to English!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): DA70D6

Hi there! I hope you're having a great day! Remember to stay positive :)
detol3
Scratcher
34 posts

IDK
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): @TopGG
Shop Name: The Top Shop!
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424355/?page=1#post-4238555
Shop Banner (if any): i'M WoRkInG oN iT
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Welcome to The Top Shop! Here, we can supply you with help with Scripting, Reviewing, Art, Voice Acting, Music, Memes and Advertising! Of course, within the SCG (found here).
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): #40FF19
Federations joined: None yet.
Small note: Sometimes I comment on some shops and tell them how to improve and my personal suggestions. This is not bragging. No offense meant.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Click Here for my Extended Signature

ocular -/- ScratchStats -|- postpercent -\- ScratchInfo

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

Last edited by ScratchCat (Tomorrow, 2027 48:77:16)
elephanttime
Scratcher
49 posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

Nope, most shops don't even require some sort of free online currency!

But some do, take GoboBux for example. A bank

This is a post by elephanttime!

I have a new signature!

For all enquires and other stuffs like that concerning me, contact me on my profile:
Click on here for my profile for great stuff
guarded by (Greg the Evil Kumquat Guard)

Arghh! I hate this message! It's so small!
la-140109
Scratcher
34 posts

Hi! I would like to have my shop in the directory. Thanks!

Username: la-140109
Shop Name: Johann’s Sign Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/425510/
Shop Banner:
Description: Signs without watermarks and overlays
Color of Description: #1co3fc Or 28,3,252
Federations Joined: Not Applicable (N/A)
IDK why I see some posts with a “Currencies joined”. I don’t understand what it is, but assume that I don’t have any of those first.

Thanks for adding my shop!

Please view my signs shop at:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/425510/?page=1#post-4251856
Even computer messages can be generated!
ScratchReinert
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): @Scratchreinert
Shop Name: ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕT ᗩᗪᗰIᑎIᔕTᖇᗩTIOᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ GEᑎEᖇᗩᒪ ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᔕᕼOᑭ
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426161/
Shop Banner (if any): here but it looks wrong my shop actually shows what it looks like.
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Shop for general coding and administration coding
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): Black
Federations joined: ?

Last edited by ScratchReinert (July 27, 2020 18:23:01)

/ \
|
|
Was this post unkind to certain people or in any other way problematic, tell me on profile!
Credit to @JPowerPuffGirls

example.com
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This forum may be the only place on Scratch with copyright. If I make a shop called 2374830495876473829348576473892347 I will get a DMCA from the ST within thirty seconds.

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchReinert
Scratcher
100+ posts

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

This forum may be the only place on Scratch with copyright. If I make a shop called 2374830495876473829348576473892347 I will get a DMCA from the ST within thirty seconds.
What is special about that number.

/ \
|
|
Was this post unkind to certain people or in any other way problematic, tell me on profile!
Credit to @JPowerPuffGirls

example.com
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0] [RSS Feed]