Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0] [RSS Feed]
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0]

Hi! My shop is The Nougat Shoppe. Our banner has been changed, so would you mind updating it? Thanks.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/Adiition/cdaCopyofDancingNekoGir.png[/img]
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0]

Username: KittyFireSt0rm
Shop Name: Kitty's Character Kitchen
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/418036/
Shop Banner (if any): Currently None, has ordered one
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Kitty's Character Kitchen is a shop that sells characters and designs for every corner of the world!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): Black
Federations joined: None

404: Signature Not Found
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

ppppie wrote:

~snip~
And… That's all the shops. Time to look through the list of Federations! ᗡ':
So, you'll need to remove the 33 closed shops, best to let teh inactive shops knowm we're down to 108 shops with threads still open…
~snip~
yey thanks

I'll probably change it within a week
(also the bbcode Lotus provided has both inactive and closed shops dished off so I guess only 60 shops wow)
After the stupid Test I'll be having next next week, I'll probably sort them using art, music, coding, banners etc

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

~snip~
Are you expecting congyingzhou to go through 141 shops and sort them alphabetically and remove inactive ones? 49 is hard enough.
Tomorrow, I will edit everything. Sort them alphabetically, and go through inactive shops.
Thanks man, although I will probably sort them via shop speciality around 2 weeks later

popsyrabbit wrote:

Sorry to pester but when your next updating the directory can you please add the colour shop you accepted us weeks ago but you must have forgot to add us
Have I? Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm a bit busy now with real life stuff now and when I update once it's like 5-10 shops at a time, so shops may slip through the cracks. Could you repost your form again?

andyman11 wrote:

Username: andyman11 (Obviously)
~snip~
Oh right. I should change that.

GamernameAnonymous wrote:

~snip~Closed due to short staffed.
~snip~
Wait.
So I'm in the middle of removing closed and inactive shops, and so yeah, not gonna add this one. If you reopen please contact me and fill out the form again. Thanks!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

~snip~
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): alternating per word between Blue, Orange and lime
~snip~
BBcode please

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LetMeTalkToYouST wrote:

Does anyone want to hear something REALLY funny?
This is a directory, not a place for random chats.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Decided I may as well alphabetically sort them….
Please note that most shops have ‘The’ in their name, so shops will be sorted by disregarding ‘The’ or we'll have tons of shops under ‘T’ xD
I only sorted them based off first leter, as of now, as I will sort them PROPERLY ALPHABEICALLY later. As of now, they just appear in the order they appear on the first post. I'll add links as soon as I can.
A
The Amethyst Shop 2.0
Autumn Art
Awesome Shop
The Aquarius Art Shop
B
Be Our Guest
Buzzy Bee Banners
C
Creative Minds Publishing
Cat's Shop Review Shop
Clear Spring Codeworks
D
DSA 2.0 (Draconic Shop for Art)!
DaBoi.inc./Shop
Disorganised
E
The Emerald Shop 4.0
F
G
Galaxy Graphic Designs
H
The Hummingbird Shop
I
J
K
Kitty's Charachter Kitchen
L
The lil' Ghostie Shop
Lightning Studios
M
The Milk Cafe
T.M.T.S (The Mouse Trail Shop)
The Marvel Shop
N
Nyan's Little Art Shop
The Noguat Shoppe
O
The Oreo Shop
P
The PIX Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
Perfect Pixel Art
The PotterHead Shop
Pokemarket
The Pride Shoppe
The Paper Mario shop!
i will make you pixel art
Q
R
The Rainbow Shop
S
Scratch Century Shop
The Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop
Spices Art Shop
The Scripters Shop
The Spotlight Shop
Stary Sky
Stary Night
Scratch Shopping Center
The Scratch House | A Publishing Agency |
T
T.I.P.S 2.0 (Team Intelliegent Projects Shop 2.0)!
Translation Tune-ups
Translation Station
The Tiger Shoppe
U
The Unoffical Scratch Shop
V
W
The Willow Tree Shop
X
Y
Z
List of Stuff
  • Aslo, Perfect Pearls has closed. I don't know if thy're moving to 2.0 or what…
  • You might want to remove @LotusLavender's quote…
  • Honestly, I'm not sure where “I Will make you Pixel art” goes.

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

-snip-
Kitty's Character Kitchen -snip-

Just wanted to let you know that you misspelled “Character” in my shop's label, hope I'm not bothering you!!

I fixed it in the quote

Last edited by KittyFireSt0rm (June 28, 2020 21:07:41)

404: Signature Not Found
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Regarding perfect pearls, ask @b1048546

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

Sorry to pester but when your next updating the directory can you please add the colour shop you accepted us weeks ago but you must have forgot to add us
Have I? Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm a bit busy now with real life stuff now and when I update once it's like 5-10 shops at a time, so shops may slip through the cracks. Could you repost your form again?
Ok I will in a sec when I re copy the links
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Regarding perfect pearls, ask @b1048546
Ok, I was contacted. Yes, Perfect Pearls 2.0 is coming soon. Not yet though, I’ll have the link ready then.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

~snip~
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): alternating per word between Blue, Orange and lime
~snip~
BBcode please
WDYM it is BBCode

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
wai0901
Scratcher
40 posts

Can I join?

Main account username (if this is an alt): Wai0901
Shop Name: PartSoft Graphics and APIs
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27064246/
Shop Banner (if any): https://www.canva.com/design/DAEAlqODXxk/Xxt61MIeJRjfdNpKDMdBRw/view?utm_content=DAEAlqODXxk&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Your Destination for Art Assets and Feature enhancing blocks!
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): Light Gray
Federations joined: none so far

12 y/o boy lol

BeamNG Forums
HERE!!

YT
YOUTUBE
LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
BBcode please
WDYM it is BBCode
I think they want you to write out the code

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LesBeProud- wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
BBcode please
WDYM it is BBCode
I think they want you to write out the code
Correct.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
BBcode please
WDYM it is BBCode
I mean the whole bbcode for the entire desc

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): LankyBox01
Shop Name: ☁Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴀᴢᴏɴ Sʜᴏᴘ™
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/414977/
Shop Banner (if any): here But we don't really use it
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): Buy & Sell! It's as easy as that!
Color of Description:
[b][color=#bd0f0f]Buy[/color] & [color=#46bd0f]Sell[/color]! It's as [color=#00a9d4]easy[/color] as that![/color][/b]
Federations joined: none

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
anishram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): anishram
Shop Name: Restful Reviews
Shop Link: Here
Shop Banner (if any): http://u.cubeupload.com/anishram/BrilliantBannners2.png
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): We don't have any description yet but i can update you when I have one
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors):
Federations joined: None yet

Last edited by anishram (July 3, 2020 05:52:57)

ItsYoBoyHybrid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main account username (if this is an alt): ItsYoBoyHybrid
Shop Name: ?
Shop Link: ?
Shop Banner (if any): I don't know how to make one ( Ima noob )
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): I'ma good boy.
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): ?
Federations joined: 0
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItsYoBoyHybrid wrote:

Main account username (if this is an alt): ItsYoBoyHybrid
Shop Name: ?
Shop Link: ?
Shop Banner (if any): I don't know how to make one ( Ima noob )
Description (please make it short, one or two lines): I'ma good boy.
Color of Description (BBcode please if multiple colors): ?
Federations joined: 0
You have to have shop name and shop link. Check on the others in this directory for examples.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Mall (Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ Ⓓⓘⓡⓔⓒⓣⓞⓡⓨ 12.0!!!) [LOOKING FOR WILLING USERS TO OPEN 13.0] [RSS Feed]