Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

petsounds wrote:

TheAspiringHacker wrote:

In Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone, Mr. Ratburn marries a man.

I just randomly decided to visit the Arthur site to watch episodes and relieve my younger memories, and apparently this episode premiered today?
thanks for letting us know, very happy for my main man mr ratburn
mr ratburn said gay rights
left

bottom text
Scratch_Foxy_Rogues
Scratcher
100+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

TheAspiringHacker wrote:

I just randomly decided to visit the Arthur site to watch episodes and relieve my younger memories, and apparently this episode premiered today?
Awww cute ep :3

I also like Nigel's obviously lesbian sister
TheAspiringHacker
Scratcher
100+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

Scratch_Foxy_Rogues wrote:

TheAspiringHacker wrote:

Mr. Ratburn's sister seems to be somewhat based on her voice actress, Jane Lynch, in appearance. Apparently, Jane Lynch is lesbian.

However, I don't want to assume that Mr. Ratburn's sister is lesbian just because of her appearance (the short hair).

Last edited by TheAspiringHacker (May 14, 2019 00:24:05)

Long live Kyoto Animation!
Dinoguy8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

TheAspiringHacker wrote:

TheAspiringHacker wrote:

Mr. Ratburn's sister seems to be somewhat based on her voice actress, Jane Lynch, in appearance. Apparently, Jane Lynch is lesbian.

However, I don't want to assume that Mr. Ratburn's sister is lesbian just because of her appearance (the short hair).
ratburn's sister doesn't really make my gaydar go off, she's just a total glam queen tbh.
CGarecensorship
New to Scratch
1 post

LGBTQ+ Media

free the people

Last edited by CGarecensorship (May 14, 2019 13:41:17)

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

CGarecensorship wrote:

free the people
ha you silly goose. this isnt the right topic for that.

yo those of you whomst've are trans, what does dysphoria feel like

also since this is a media topic the two guys in waiting for godot are gay

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
Scratch_Foxy_Rogues
Scratcher
100+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

Since this is the media topic, you're only allowed to describe it through Star Wars metaphors

On that note, it's like when Darth Vader is dying at the end and Luke takes off his helmet and he's got a big egg for a head

Last edited by Scratch_Foxy_Rogues (May 14, 2019 15:19:15)

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

Since this is the media topic, you're only allowed to describe it through Star Wars metaphors

On that note, it's like when Darth Vader is dying at the end and Luke takes off his helmet and he's got a big egg for a head
ah, i get it. like in back to the future when marty mcfly's hand is disappearing and doctor who ghostbusters studio ghibli gandalf batman?

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
Scratch_Foxy_Rogues
Scratcher
100+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

findanegg wrote:

ah, i get it. like in back to the future when marty mcfly's hand is disappearing and doctor who ghostbusters studio ghibli gandalf batman?
It's like in Back to the Future when a horrified Marty watches Doc Brown get gunned down by terrorists, except you are all three parties at the same time
petsounds
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

it's very strange to see this because literally just a few days ago i performed waiting for godot in class and made them blatantly gay. it was rad
Dinoguy8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

you know that scene in Eraserhead where Henry's disgusting homunculus child starts wheezing for death? yeah, that.
edit: misspelled the latin word whoooops

Last edited by Dinoguy8 (May 15, 2019 05:38:33)

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

petsounds wrote:

findanegg wrote:

it's very strange to see this because literally just a few days ago i performed waiting for godot in class and made them blatantly gay. it was rad
yeah, its problematic tho because the author is really violently against women performing his play for some reason. still good though.

petsounds
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

petsounds wrote:

findanegg wrote:

yeah, its problematic tho because the author is really violently against women performing his play for some reason. still good though.
when u make a play that's extremely open to interpretation and gives the actors a lot of freedom but then just sue any woman who decides to do it
major bruh moment for samuel beckett
Dinoguy8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

trans Danny Phantom headcanons are my current lifeblood. I'm not usually the type to headcanon, but something about Danny's character really seems to fit.
maple-girl330
Scratcher
23 posts

LGBTQ+ Media

does anyone read eromame`s yuri ika comics? i think they are really cute
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

Bert & Ernie are top headcanon.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

Dinoguy8 wrote:

trans Danny Phantom headcanons are my current lifeblood. I'm not usually the type to headcanon, but something about Danny's character really seems to fit.
trans spiderman though. Mood™

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

findanegg wrote:

findanegg wrote:

It's like in Back to the Future when a horrified Marty watches Doc Brown get gunned down by terrorists, except you are all three parties at the same time
(Not apart of the LGBTQ+ community BTW) Also like when that girl in Captain Plant watches her cousin pass away from drug overdose and we see the moment that happens and wonder why that was on CN.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
Dinoguy8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

SockedMonster wrote:

findanegg wrote:

findanegg wrote:

(Not apart of the LGBTQ+ community BTW) Also like when that girl in Captain Planet watches her cousin pass away from drug overdose and we see the moment that happens and wonder why that was on CN.
also pretty accurate.
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

LGBTQ+ Media

aaaah holy (removed - don't be naughty, ok) 2 of my sister's friends have come out as trans already, they're like below 10 years old, meanwhile i'm still an egg, at 14, actively seeking out signs of gender dysphoria, knowing full well that cis people don't lay in bed at night asking themselves if they're trans, browsing trans subreddits and poring over every groove of the architecture of being trans, studying it with the intensity of a scholar yet never being able to come inside due to the fear of being socially ostracized and my own self doubt, even though two kids only a bit more than half my age have fully Cracked, oh my god dude, ohmygodohmygodohmygodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also, bill and ted are gay

also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(i need a hug, pls)

Last edited by findanegg (May 20, 2019 02:15:43)