Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

Here's my project. I hope it's what you wanted, look inside for a quick explanation of how I did it (It's very simple anyways). I am capable of doing more difficult tasks!

Last edited by Poufflez (May 19, 2019 22:08:29)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Show's up.
SHOP NEWS: NEW SERVICE
Whatever. I had to introduce a new service, I need more orders, so I made shop formatting to make it better.
Also: New announcement.
EMPLOYEES CAN NOW TAKE ANY ORDER WITHIN EVERY SERVICE. Whoever is in the department of that service, it means that is their major priority.
hi! I am jeff

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST
Fine, you know what? I am testing all your skills. Get one strike if you can't do the job.
Comp_Programmer, do an activity check.
1132262 is not needed for this, he is fired for not being active for 2 months, Poufflez, please make a word guesser for me.
jbrow78, make a banner for KekCoin.
DreamOMG, dt20000, happycat3333333, make a tree sprite for me.
coolcatcool2, advise me on how to change KC and make it popular.
In addition to completing it, you will be rewarded with a secret prize.

Hmm… well looks like AFNNetworkK12 already called an activity check.
Sorry I wasn't on during the weekend, i had a bunch of homework.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Anyways,
Activity Check
Have responded:
AFNNetworkK12

Not have responded:
Everyone else
Hi.
Consider me as Comp_Programmer.

Last edited by Virus000 (May 20, 2019 05:22:00)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST
Fine, you know what? I am testing all your skills. Get one strike if you can't do the job.
1132262 is not needed for this, he is fired for not being active for 2 months, Poufflez, please make a word guesser for me.

Hmm… well looks like AFNNetworkK12 already called an activity check.
Sorry I wasn't on during the weekend, i had a bunch of homework.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Anyways,
Activity Check
Have responded:
AFNNetworkK12

Not have responded:
Everyone else
Hi.
Consider me as Comp_Programmer.
Oops! Okay, you don't have to do anything

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh my. This is now a BIG shop. Now, I canceled the first after test. NO STRIKES.
The After Test
The After Test:
Everyone, advertise the AfterNetwork Shop in your siggy.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Neggit
What do you want?: I want some art!
Deadline: As soon as you can get it done.
Notes: I need you to make me two vector sprites. First, draw me a girl, age 4, dark skin, very fat, in a yellow tank top and short blue shorts. She has short black hair and brown eyes. Make the arms and legs pose-able. Then, I want you to draw her twin brother. He is also very fat and he is dressed in a blue tank top and short black shorts.
Complexity (1-10): 6?
Are you following?: Yes!
P.S. Thank you!

Neggit
DreamOMG
Scratcher
36 posts

Neggit wrote:

Username: Neggit
What do you want?: I want some art!
Deadline: As soon as you can get it done.
Notes: I need you to make me two vector sprites. First, draw me a girl, age 4, dark skin, very fat, in a yellow tank top and short blue shorts. She has short black hair and brown eyes. Make the arms and legs pose-able. Then, I want you to draw her twin brother. He is also very fat and he is dressed in a blue tank top and short black shorts.
Complexity (1-10): 6?
Are you following?: Yes!
P.S. Thank you!
Ah! Thank you for your order!
As the head of The Art Department I am going to complete your order. I will notify you when it is complete! Thank you for shopping with The AfterNetwork Shop!
Have a nice day,
@DreamOMG
Head of Art Department

Last edited by DreamOMG (May 21, 2019 03:12:21)

<>The Dream Catcher Shop<>
@DreamOMG Founder of The Dream Catcher Shop
Artist and sometimes Animator
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ah! Thank you for your order!
As the head of The Art Department I am going to complete your order. I will notify you when it is complete! Thank you for shopping with The AfterNetwork Shop!
Have a nice day,
@DreamOMG
Head of Art Department
THANK YOU!

Neggit
ProjectAwards
Scratcher
27 posts

what is this

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I was wondering if you could give a special prize pack out to members of the Scratch Benefits Club located
at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/352068/?page=1#post-3555119. For doing this, you will get a certain amount of any currency of your choice for each card purchased.

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST

What is KC?

Last edited by coolcatcool2 (May 21, 2019 17:45:54)

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST

What is KC?

KekCoin is not that popular I can tell. What should I do?

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Oh my. This is now a BIG shop. Now, I canceled the first after test. NO STRIKES.
The After Test
The After Test:
Everyone, advertise the AfterNetwork Shop in your siggy.

You canceled it? I'll still do the KekCoin thing though.

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Where do I go for an activity check? Is there a studio for it?

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Where do I go for an activity check? Is there a studio for it?
quote the activity check and say something like ‘hi’

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thanks. I'm a new worker. I'm just wondering: Has anyone applied for being in the Advisory Department? I'm the only one in it.

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Thanks. I'm a new worker. I'm just wondering: Has anyone applied for being in the Advisory Department? I'm the only one in it.
i don't think so

Last edited by Comp_Programmer (May 21, 2019 18:27:22)

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

i don't think so

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partener request:
Shop url: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351812/
bumping this for AfterNetwork to see
post#241!

Last edited by Comp_Programmer (May 22, 2019 19:13:40)

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
imagineer_yes
Scratcher
10 posts

Username: imagineer_yes
What do you want?: art
Deadline: 6th of june
Notes: i want a check mark
Complexity (1-10): 7
Are you following?: no
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]