Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

imagineer_yes wrote:

Username: imagineer_yes
What do you want?: art
Deadline: 6th of june
Notes: i want a check mark
Complexity (1-10): 7
Are you following?: no
you should follow

imagineer_yes
Scratcher
10 posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

when will my order be complete
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

imagineer_yes wrote:

when will my order be complete
I can take it if you need it soon, but the deadline is June 6th, so you can probably have one of the artists do it instead.
imagineer_yes
Scratcher
10 posts

i'm changing my order's deadline to asap
DreamOMG
Scratcher
36 posts

imagineer_yes wrote:

I'm looking over your art order and do you need a fancy check mark sprite?

<>The Dream Catcher Shop<>
@DreamOMG Founder of The Dream Catcher Shop
Artist and sometimes Animator
imagineer_yes
Scratcher
10 posts

DreamOMG wrote:

imagineer_yes wrote:

I'm looking over your art order and do you need a fancy check mark sprite?
yes
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!
Unbanned!
Let's get it more popular!
Anyways….

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

BUMP!
Unbanned!
Anyways….

On my shop, I added T.R.O BUX. You should visit! I just got like 3 new workers!

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

BUMP!
Unbanned!
Anyways….

On my shop, I added T.R.O BUX. You should visit! I just got like 3 new workers!
I'm buying it and merging it with MY currency. KekCoin. For…. 1,000 Keks?

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partener request:
Shop url: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351812/
bumping this for AfterNetwork to see
post#241!
declined

AFN!

HELLO
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

BUMP!
Unbanned!
Anyways….
Yay!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyways, I'm going make coolcat not able to take orders because not that much advisory orders.

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ummm… It's not that busy. Any ideas??

AFN!

HELLO
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Anyways, I'm going make coolcat not able to take orders because not that much advisory orders.

it's COOLCATCOOL2

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

it's COOLCATCOOL2
oops, but I will allow you to orders other than advisory.
Should I create AfterDollar? (The Employee Currency for The AfterNetwork Shop)

AFN!

HELLO
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

it's COOLCATCOOL2
oops, but I will allow you to orders other than advisory.
Should I create AfterDollar? (The Employee Currency for The AfterNetwork Shop)
Don't you already have AfterCoin? If you want to, than yes.

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Poufflez
Department: Lead Department
Job: Co-Manager
Why: Because I am very hard working and can surely take on this task and fulfil it with grace. I am very experienced when it comes to shops so I know how to deal with many situations. In fact I have handled real life shops and my scratch shop called formula. so I can definitely be a Co-Manager.
How Active: 10/10!
Scratcher: Yes
Have you worked in a shop before: Yes. Multiple.
Why should we hire you over other people?: I am really organized and responsible. I also can treat customers respectfully and give them what they want. I have noticed some employees in some other shops, even in high positions, seem like they aren't even there. I fulfill my promises as well as the customers wishes.
Comments: After.

Last edited by Poufflez (May 28, 2019 23:39:50)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poufflez wrote:

Username: Poufflez
Department: Lead Department
Job: Co-Manager
Why: Because I am very hard working and can surely take on this task and fulfil it with grace. I am very experienced when it comes to shops so I know how to deal with many situations. In fact I have handled real life shops and my scratch shop called formula. so I can definitely be a Co-Manager.
How Active: 10/10!
Scratcher: Yes
Have you worked in a shop before: Yes. Multiple.
Why should we hire you over other people?: I am really organized and responsible. I also can treat customers respectfully and give them what they want. I have noticed some employees in some other shops, even in high positions, seem like they aren't even there. I fulfill my promises as well as the customers wishes.
Comments: After.
Accepted.
Anyways,
3,000 Views!

AFN!

HELLO
partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @partypalace
Department: Grammar
Job: Head
Why: I am good at grammar and spelling
How Active: 5
Scratcher: yes
Have you worked in a shop before: yes
Why should we hire you over other people?: I am good at grammar and spelling, and I would like the job.
Comments: none

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

partypalace wrote:

Username: @partypalace
Department: Grammar
Job: Head
Why: I am good at grammar and spelling
How Active: 5
Scratcher: yes
Have you worked in a shop before: yes
Why should we hire you over other people?: I am good at grammar and spelling, and I would like the job.
Comments: none
declined, read the rules

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]