Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

ummmm, jbrow, pay the names above with PBX. Accepted as the official banner of The AfterNetwork Shop!

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast!

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ummmm, jbrow, pay the names above with PBX. Accepted as the official banner of The AfterNetwork Shop!
ok!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Show's up.
SHOP NEWS: NEW SERVICE
Whatever. I had to introduce a new service, I need more orders, so I made shop formatting to make it better.
Also: New announcement.
EMPLOYEES CAN NOW TAKE ANY ORDER WITHIN EVERY SERVICE. Whoever is in the department of that service, it means that is their major priority.

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE AFTER TEST
Fine, you know what? I am testing all your skills. Get one strike if you can't do the job.
Comp_Programmer, do an activity check.
1132262 is not needed for this, he is fired for not being active for 2 months, Poufflez, please make a word guesser for me.
jbrow78, make a banner for KekCoin.
DreamOMG, dt20000, happycat3333333, make a tree sprite for me.
coolcatcool2, advise me on how to change KC and make it popular.
In addition to completing it, you will be rewarded with a secret prize.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 19, 2019 01:29:24)

AFN!

HELLO
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST
Fine, you know what? I am testing all your skills. Get one strike if you can't do the job.
1132262 is not needed for this, he is fired for not being active for 2 months, Poufflez, please make a word guesser for me.

i need an image of a kek because i have no idea what in the world a Kek is

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST

i need an image of a kek because i have no idea what in the world a Kek is
done!
http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/KekCoin3.png

DreamOMG
Scratcher
36 posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST

I'm on it !

<>The Dream Catcher Shop<>
@DreamOMG Founder of The Dream Catcher Shop
Artist and sometimes Animator
DreamOMG_Art
Scratcher
3 posts

DreamOMG wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE AFTER TEST

I'm on it !
Here is a simple Tree sprite:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/310963902/ (Not a realistic style)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Invitation to join the SPA
We have noticed you as a high-quality and active shop. As such, you have been invited to join us at the SPA, one of the largest shop federations of all time and one of the best ways to grow your shop. If you join you will not be required to fill out any forms and will be given a position as our Featured Shop (the top of our member list!) for the next 7 days. All you have to do to accept this offer is to let me know and add a small piece of BBCode into your shop description. In addition, please let me know whether you would like to receive a profile comment whenever something important happens at the SPA if you do decide to join. Thanks!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 19, 2019 01:17:57)

inactive :​)
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Invitation to join the SPA
We have noticed you as a high-quality and active shop. As such, you have been invited to join us at the SPA, one of the largest shop federations of all time and one of the best ways to grow your shop. If you join you will not be required to fill out any forms and will be given a position as our Featured Shop (the top of our member list!) for the next 7 days. All you have to do to accept this offer is to let me know and add a small piece of BBCode into your shop description. In addition, please let me know whether you would like to receive a profile comment whenever something important happens at the SPA if you do decide to join. Thanks!
umm okay

AFN!

HELLO
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

umm okay
So yeah?

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

umm okay
So yeah?
yeah

AFN!

HELLO
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

yeah
Cool! I'll add you asap.

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can begin shortly. Sorry, I haven't been on today, I have been busy with schoolwork and such.

It would help if you could be more specific than “Word guessing game”. Thanks!

Last edited by Poufflez (May 19, 2019 02:59:59)

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm still lost at word guesser. Any chance you could be more specific?

Last edited by Poufflez (May 19, 2019 15:14:07)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!
I mean't like it would guess your number

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

STRIKE TIME!
Activity Check
Have responded:
AFNNetworkK12
Poufflez
DreamOMG
jbrow78
Comp_Programmer

Not have responded:
@132262
132262 has gotten 1 strike.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 20, 2019 16:45:09)

AFN!

HELLO
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

BUMP!
Okay, thanks. I will work on it right now.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Anyways,
Activity Check
Have responded:
AFNNetworkK12

Not have responded:
Everyone else

I have now responded.
DreamOMG
Scratcher
36 posts

Poufflez wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

BUMP!
Okay, thanks. I will work on it right now.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Anyways,
Activity Check
Have responded:
AFNNetworkK12

Not have responded:
Everyone else

I have now responded.
I have responded

<>The Dream Catcher Shop<>
@DreamOMG Founder of The Dream Catcher Shop
Artist and sometimes Animator
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partener request:
Shop url: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351812/

bye
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEW! - The AfterNetwork Shop - Now Hiring! ✅ - Accepts New Scratchers! - Over 5,000 Views! - [NOW OPEN] - Shop Formatting Changed! - We are fast! [RSS Feed]