Discuss Scratch

JustTbear
Scratcher
100+ posts

✏️ A new design for Scratch ✏️

Yes! This would be really good! I love this!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JustTbear wrote:

Yes! This would be really good! I love this!

Haz-_- wrote:

yes

Hi! ^^ I'm not trying to be mean, but please try to be constructive while making posts - it's an important rule in Scratch. Explain why you think this suggestion is good, because the Scratch Team doesn't implement suggestions based off of how many supporters there are but the reasoning based off of it.

As for my opinion on this topic, I've shared my thoughts before.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I remember posting here but I can't find my post..? well that's strange xD

Anyways, I don't support this suggestion. I mean, I can't be constructive, because I've reviewed some designs by another user that are absolutely fantastic. No offense to these designs though, they're great, but the ones here are just better. (source)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I remember posting here but I can't find my post..? well that's strange xD
I found it! Page 4.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Semi-support.

If entire Scratch has to change like that, I would prefer to change back to the normal theme someday. I think the design should be optional — and I do not really expect the ST to change whole Scratch to one theme forever (and even if yours was considered by the ST, I think the ST is thinking of working on a dark mode).

Marcocp7
Scratcher
42 posts

BookTV wrote:

This needs to happen
Wow! You know about BFDI! Me too!
Marcocp7
Scratcher
42 posts

I definitely agree, and this would make Scratch so much better!
--TheRemixer--
Scratcher
1 post

How About There Be A Button That Makes That Optional, Because Maybe Some Scratchers Won't Like
zedthehedgehog-alt
Scratcher
8 posts

Support.
1: This looks awesome!
2: The scratch website needs a new redesign after 2.0. After all, Scratch had a website redesign when 2.0 came out.
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

(This isn't a dead topic, is it?)

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (June 16, 2020 16:56:44)

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
Marcocp7
Scratcher
42 posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

Bump

No, it isn't!
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marcocp7 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

Bump

No, it isn't!
Okay, I just wanted to make sure so I don't get reported for necroposting

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
BlueNoodle29
Scratcher
100+ posts

oooo, I really like this! I think that would bring a whole new level of creativity to Scratch!

Probably not gonna happen for a while though since there are so many changes that would have to be made…

This is my signature. It automatically shows up when you see my post!

Please play my first ever roblox game!

371 posts!

There are two secrets to great success in life.
1) Never share all you know.
--nextgen--
Scratcher
3 posts

Support. Right now its a combo of scratch 2 and 3
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--nextgen-- wrote:

Support. Right now its a combo of scratch 2 and 3
yes. idk if i like it or not, but…

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*

My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
BestUsernameSoFar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support! This would be very nice. I like how you did the mystuff!

Off-topic: I used PowerPoint for the same thing! XD

Who am I?
Hi I'm BestUsernameSoFar, but you can call me Besty.

(•~•::#30D5C8) // this is Busf, my pet scratchblock!

Please press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature
or if you're on mobile simply highlight it and scroll down.

Paul wrote:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am an Scratcher that makes Games and Animations!
√ Minecraft
X Roblox
X Fortnite
√ Animal Crossing
√ Mario Galaxy
X Stardew Valley
√ Star Wars: Battlefront
giddledude
Scratcher
100+ posts

when red stop singe clicked

Giddledude
when I receive [ LETS SCRATCH]
move (Forward in learning) steps
BestUsernameSoFar
Scratcher
100+ posts

giddledude wrote:

Please don't nectropost create your own post.

Who am I?
Hi I'm BestUsernameSoFar, but you can call me Besty.

(•~•::#30D5C8) // this is Busf, my pet scratchblock!

Please press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature
or if you're on mobile simply highlight it and scroll down.

Paul wrote:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am an Scratcher that makes Games and Animations!
√ Minecraft
X Roblox
X Fortnite
√ Animal Crossing
√ Mario Galaxy
X Stardew Valley
√ Star Wars: Battlefront
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BestUsernameSoFar wrote:

giddledude wrote:

Please don't nectropost create your own post.
Just a little thing you might want to know.

Necroposting is when someone posts on a topic that hasn't been replied in a long time or otherwise known as a dead topic.

What you're technically saying is a spam post, not a necropost

zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since you didn't make a mockup of a studio page, I decided to make my own using PowerPoint.

I decided to use the Scratch Cat's main color (orange)
(Sorry If it's big, cubeupload doesn't resize the photos.)

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (June 17, 2020 01:39:45)

KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

Since you didn't make a mockup of a studio page, I decided to make my own using PowerPoint.

I'd change the colors a bit, the white and the orange together look like an eyesore

404: Signature Not Found
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

I'd change the colors a bit, the white and the orange together look like an eyesore
Oof I see that. I'll go fix it

Is this better?