I support.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

✏️ A new design for Scratch ✏️

SelixScratch wrote:

I support.
May you please say why?

God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

If you are wondering about my pfp, that's probably a good thing.
CoolGuyBug
Scratcher
100+ posts

Strong support! This seems like the perfect way to bring these pages into the 3.0 era. These designs make everything look much more modern and simplified, and I love the color distinction between the website and the discussion forum, although some of the designs could use a few tweaks (which is to be expected considering this is just a mock-up).

Ian-Stewart
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoolGuyBug wrote:

Strong support! This seems like the perfect way to bring these pages into the 3.0 era. These designs make everything look much more modern and simplified, and I love the color distinction between the website and the discussion forum, although some of the designs could use a few tweaks (which is to be expected considering this is just a mock-up).
Right. I just hope the new design gets added soon.

coder2045
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump support, it looks better in my opinion and it fits in with the rest of the website.

Sometimes I use a points system in suggestions. If anybody feels offended by this, please comment on my profile.
Last updated September 19 at 5:17 PM: 453 posts
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Gonna reiterate my reply because I think I may have stated my opinion in an earlier page and I don't really feel like looking for it.

No support. IMO, it's too bright, too simplified, and too magnified:

• Bright because the green and white actually kind of hurts
  • Oversimplified because all of a sudden the “my stuff” page doesn't have that submenu filter, which I really like and don't want removed
  • Magnified because it looks like everything is 1.5 times the scale it currently is, and that is uncomfortably big.

If anything, they should port the current Scratch 3.0 design to the rest of the site. I mean, how much of the code will have to be changed to implement this?

Hi, I'm ResExsention, a New Scratcher who refuses to press that button! I hope we get to know each other and become friends!

If you see "[DATA EXPUNGED]", you'll know it was deleted by me. It's a lot easier.
coder2045
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump, a topic was closed and the ST linked to this one.

Sometimes I use a points system in suggestions. If anybody feels offended by this, please comment on my profile.
Last updated September 19 at 5:17 PM: 453 posts
scratchinghead
Scratcher
500+ posts

No support. I do like the simple colors, but the formatting is way too childish.. like ScratchJr.

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
averagecoder22
Scratcher
53 posts

This stuff is great! I support! It makes the website look so much more modern, and the systems and so much easier + Your mock-ups are AMAZING! (But please keep the See Inside button in My Stuff)

Last edited by averagecoder22 (Sept. 17, 2019 15:19:25)

Click here to go to my profile! Gaining on 100 followers, please help!!!
Click here to go to my latest game!
Post milestones -

10th — 100th — 500th — 1000th — 5000th
when I receive [a follower v]
change [level of happiness v] by (1)
Brain52
Scratcher
31 posts

Support! This is clean!

Hewwo dere! I do various things, like cosplaying/fursuiting, gaming, coding, art, 3D modeling, and more!