Discuss Scratch

WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Join With Your Shop Today!

Hi I was nonimated to be a rep for the Emerald Shop. Also I'm to sign my shop up tommorow when I'm on my computer.

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Yo! I'm from The Emerald Shop, and I was recently nominated for a representative hi pie. I was wondering, “What does a rep do, exactly?”

Thanks,

me
speak on behalf of a shop
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Yo! I'm from The Emerald Shop, and I was recently nominated for a representative hi pie. I was wondering, “What does a rep do, exactly?”

Thanks,

me
ah, okay. thanks for answering (i was wondering too, but that's what i figured a rep would do).
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi I was nonimated to be a rep for the Emerald Shop.

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
ah, okay. thanks for answering (i was wondering too, but that's what i figured a rep would do).
Okay, and I'd assume that you are a rep too?

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

topic unfollowed - no connected shops anymore

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
Well, I was actually planning on letting other shop members be reps instead of me. I want to make sure that as many people get opportunities to be helpful in the shop as possible. I'll still check here from time to time but our reps will be: @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, and @1HappyFroYo1. I also nominated two others (this happened in the ES forum) but they've been given other jobs.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
Well, I was actually planning on letting other shop members be reps instead of me. I want to make sure that as many people get opportunities to be helpful in the shop as possible. I'll still check here from time to time but our reps will be: @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, and @1HappyFroYo1. I also nominated two others (this happened in the ES forum) but they've been given other jobs.
Okay. Everything will be updated tomorrow.

WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name of Shop*: ~ Elemental Shop ~
Link to Shop*:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/325678/
Banner:
Motto/Slogans: This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow!
Representatives*: need to get some but for now none
Population*: 10
Specialties*: Ideas, Logos, Thumbnails, Backdrops, Sprites, Books, Text, Sound, Signature, BBcode, Scratchblocks, Intro / Outro, and Coding!

Last edited by WarriorCatLover1212 (Feb. 8, 2019 22:04:11)

@WarriorCatLover1212
PANDAS |
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Okay. Everything will be updated tomorrow.
Great, thanks!
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
thanks for the info

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

yello

crud what is it with me and quotes?

I'm so sorry for this lil mixup

Last edited by 1HappyFroYo1 (Feb. 8, 2019 22:27:24)

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Link to Shop*:
Banner:
Specialties*: Ideas, Logos, Thumbnails, Backdrops, Sprites, Books, Text, Sound, Signature, BBcode, Scratchblocks, Intro / Outro, and Coding!
Accepted! Thanks for applying!

WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Link to Shop*:
Banner: ~~snip~~
Accepted! Thanks for applying!
your welcome

@WarriorCatLover1212
PANDAS |
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
tbh thats what i figured too, but just ask Meow to make sure.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name of Shop*: T.I.P.S. a.k.a. Team Intelligent Projects Shop
Link to Shop*: here
Banner:
Motto/Slogans: Does Jeff the Kumquat Guard count?
Representatives*: @congyingzhou
Population*: 31
Specialties*: lacking in art and animations, general shop

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Thanks,

me
tbh thats what i figured too, but just ask Meow to make sure.
Yeah, that's right.

congyingzhou wrote:

Banner:
Accepted! Thanks for joining!
Um… a slogan is like a catchphrase…

Last edited by -XxX-MEOW-XxX- (Feb. 10, 2019 12:43:49)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

snip

congyingzhou wrote:

Banner:
Yeah I do understand I was just joking

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I be a watcher?

I promise to remain active and to keep watch of the shops that I have been assigned. If a shop that I am assigned to is struggling, I will bump that shop and work with moderators to help the shop.

I kinda thought there were too much moderators, and the archivist thing was a bit scary: (I am not good at art, animations and the thing said ‘I promise to fulfill the tasks assigned to me…’)

So I chose to be a watcher

A question: I got a writing organization (not on Scratch), does that count?

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

snip

congyingzhou wrote:

Banner:
Yeah I do understand I was just joking
Yeah, but we need an actual slogan unless that's your slogan.

congyingzhou wrote:

Can I be a watcher?

I promise to remain active and to keep watch of the shops that I have been assigned. If a shop that I am assigned to is struggling, I will bump that shop and work with moderators to help the shop.

I kinda thought there were too much moderators, and the archivist thing was a bit scary: (I am not good at art, animations and the thing said ‘I promise to fulfill the tasks assigned to me…’)

So I chose to be a watcher

A question: I got a writing organization (not on Scratch), does that count?
Yes, you can be a watcher. I will add you in a few days.
I don't quite understand your question – do you want it to join the USS? If so, no, because this is for shops and organizations on Scratch.