Discuss Scratch

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Join With Your Shop Today!

adsuri wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!
Shop Owners: Please respond to this post with your shop's name. If your shop has closed, please don't respond.
Staff (Moderators, Watchers, etc.): Please respond to this post with your roll.
The activity check will end in two weeks! Respond now!

Watchers Needed!
If you would like to be a watcher (more information on the first page), then please reply with the oath and you will get the job!

Assignments
If you are a staff member, your assignments will be changed after the activity check.
Adsuri's shop is temp closed
Do you know when it/if it will reopen?

--Fyre--
Scratcher
100+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

--Fyre-- wrote:

I've been thinking of doing something like this. If I do, would you like to partner
Possibly. We can see if it's created.
ok.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!
Shop Owners: Please respond to this post with your shop's name. If your shop has closed, please don't respond.

Watchers Needed!
If you would like to be a watcher (more information on the first page), then please reply with the oath and you will get the job!

Assignments
If you are a staff member, your assignments will be changed after the activity check.
BlackWolfee's Store is active, also I am an archivist, can I still be a watcher?

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Watchers Needed!

Assignments
BlackWolfee's Store is active, also I am an archivist, can I still be a watcher?
Sure, if you think that you can handle both jobs.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Watchers Needed!

Assignments
Sure, if you think that you can handle both jobs.
I swear to remain active and to complete tasks assigned to me within the given date. If I can no longer complete my tasks for any reason, I will inform USS leaders. I will also follow the four shops I will be assigned and ensure they are abiding the Community Guidelines and USS Guidelines.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, I was wondering if The Emerald Shop was still a part of the USS? I know that we were previously, but I have no idea if we've had any interaction with the USS in quite a few months, and as I'm the new President, I'd like to know. I understand completely if we've been removed.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hey, I was wondering if The Emerald Shop was still a part of the USS? I know that we were previously, but I have no idea if we've had any interaction with the USS in quite a few months, and as I'm the new President, I'd like to know. I understand completely if we've been removed.
I believe that you are.

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowed USS thread as no connected shops.

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I believe that you are.
Okay, thank you! I'd also like to know then who our representatives are? Two of our old reps have left the shop so I believe that we should replace them.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I believe that you are.
Okay, thank you! I'd also like to know then who our representatives are? Two of our old reps have left the shop so I believe that we should replace them.
According to the front page, your representatives are the following: JakeCarroll, -writer-, cheese-duck

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is ShopCart actually a shop here? I'm suprised considering it is another “shop group”.

President of Scratch ShopBux
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Is ShopCart actually a shop here? I'm suprised considering it is another “shop group”.
ShopCart joined as a shop. That's all that I know.

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I believe that you are.
According to the front page, your representatives are the following: JakeCarroll, -writer-, cheese-duck
Well, JakeCarrol moved to FloatingMuffins, -writer- was fired (or resigned), and cheese-duck resigned, so we should update that.
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

MClovers wrote:

um… shouldnt you know more considering youre the owner of the uss?
FarmhouseHen
Scratcher
31 posts

Hi! I hope you'll consider me joining?
Name of Shop*: Henny's Coop Art Shop
Link to Shop*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/339225/
Banner:
Motto/Slogans: It'll be cracking!
Representatives*: FarmhouseHen
Population*: Not entirely sure what that means, but I'm an independent artist. xD
Specialties*: Art - logos/icons, thumbnails, profile banners, OCs and more.

Henny - Artist - Scratcher - Chicken-lover - Home-ed - Christian
adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

adsuri wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Watchers Needed!

Assignments
1-2 weeks i think

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Watchers Needed!

Assignments
If this is still active, The Emerald Shop is here (and we need to replace some reps).
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I believe that you are.
Well, JakeCarrol moved to FloatingMuffins, -writer- was fired (or resigned), and cheese-duck resigned, so we should update that.
Okay. Can you please give an updated list of reps?

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

MClovers wrote:

um… shouldnt you know more considering youre the owner of the uss?
They joined as a shop… if they want to correct it and change it to an organization, then they can.

adsuri wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

adsuri wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Watchers Needed!

Assignments
1-2 weeks i think
Okay. Please let me know when it reopens.

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I believe that you are.
Okay. Can you please give an updated list of reps?
Will do! I'll pick some reps, confirm with them, and get back to you soon.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yo! I'm from The Emerald Shop, and I was recently nominated for a representative hi pie. I was wondering, “What does a rep do, exactly?”

Thanks,

me

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.