Discuss Scratch

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Join With Your Shop Today!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments
Now that I finally have found the time to update the shops, new watcher assignments have been given.

FollowCherryBlossom: The Emerald Shop, Bigger than the Sun, Opal Stores, BlackWolfee's Store
BlackWolfee: Adsuri’s Shop, PFTV Review Shop, Henny's Coop Art Shop, Hedgehog Corner
congyingzhou: Team Intelligent Projects Shop, Elemental Shop, Evolution Store, Animal Gaming

If you would like to join as a watcher, it would help these Scratchers from having so many assignments.

We also need moderators and archivists, so if you would like to join as one or more of these positions, please let me know.
Um can I watch my own shop? As bigger than the sun and opal stores are my shops?
Whoops, didn't catch that. They are now updated.
okay thanks
I… don't think Watchers should be able to watch their own shops? It's just… you know… chance of power abuse… false information…
I agree. I changed it.
You should update it so that congyingzhou doesn't watch TIPS? You should also announce the change by the way.
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Applying for moderator. I promise to remain active and to complete tasks assigned to me within the given date. If I can no longer complete my tasks for any reason, I will inform USS leaders. I will also follow the shops I will be assigned and ensure they are abiding the Community Guidelines and USS Guidelines.

By the way, do watchers report to me?
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments
Now that I finally have found the time to update the shops, new watcher assignments have been given.

FollowCherryBlossom: The Emerald Shop, Bigger than the Sun, Opal Stores, BlackWolfee's Store
BlackWolfee: Adsuri’s Shop, PFTV Review Shop, Henny's Coop Art Shop, Hedgehog Corner
congyingzhou: Team Intelligent Projects Shop, Elemental Shop, Evolution Store, Animal Gaming

If you would like to join as a watcher, it would help these Scratchers from having so many assignments.

We also need moderators and archivists, so if you would like to join as one or more of these positions, please let me know.
Um can I watch my own shop? As bigger than the sun and opal stores are my shops?
okay thanks
I… don't think Watchers should be able to watch their own shops? It's just… you know… chance of power abuse… false information…
I agree. I changed it.
You should update it so that congyingzhou doesn't watch TIPS? You should also announce the change by the way.
why do i keep on making mistakes Okay, thanks. One second…

sti_scratch wrote:

Applying for moderator. I promise to remain active and to complete tasks assigned to me within the given date. If I can no longer complete my tasks for any reason, I will inform USS leaders. I will also follow the shops I will be assigned and ensure they are abiding the Community Guidelines and USS Guidelines.

By the way, do watchers report to me?
You have been accepted. Moderators and watchers work together. For more information, go here.

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Watcher assignments have been updated!

FollowCherryBlossom: The Emerald Shop, PFTV Review Shop, Hedgehog Corner, BlackWolfee's Store
BlackWolfee: Adsuri’s Shop, Bigger Than The Sun, Henny's Coop Art Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop
congyingzhou: Opal Stores, Elemental Shop, Evolution Store, Animal Gaming

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kay, so as I'm a moderator, responsible for enforcing the USS guidelines and making shops better, I'd say watchers report to me about things on the shop, et cetera, and I'll take up all the responsibility in thinking up what to do. That way, our jobs don't overlap. I've made a basic procedure list so I don't have to interfere in trivial things, taking up time. I like efficiency. (Before you ask, DrawlingMayor is one of my accounts.)
USS Moderation Procedures
First Edition by DrawlingMayor

Shop made a notable change without informing the USS
• Inform the USS in the USS official thread.
• Remind the shop by posting the following in that shop's official thread (replace SPECIFY_NOTABLE_CHANGE with the notable change in question):
As a USS staff member tasked in watching over your shop, I must remind you that according to the [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/223577/?page=122#post-3028666]USS Guidelines[/url], you must update the USS regarding any notable change. You are reminded of this because you have not informed us of SPECIFY_NOTABLE_CHANGE. (This reminder is in accordance with USS Moderation Procedures First Edition by DrawlingMayor.)

Shop has not been active for more than two weeks without informing the USS of its inactivity
• Inform the USS in the USS official thread about the shop's inactivity.
• Call a USS Archivist to verify that they have not notified the USS of the inactivity.
• If the USS Archivist confirms the inexistence of such notification, inform the USS Moderator in charge of the inactivity for them to think up an idea to make the shop active again, if possible.
• Go to the shop owner's profile and ask if they are inactive.

An event not mentioned here
• Inform the USS Moderator in charge.

Last edited by sti_scratch (March 5, 2019 06:20:31)

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Kay, so as I'm a moderator, responsible for enforcing the USS guidelines and making shops better, I'd say watchers report to me about things on the shop, et cetera, and I'll take up all the responsibility in thinking up what to do. That way, our jobs don't overlap. I've made a basic procedure list so I don't have to interfere in trivial things, taking up time. I like efficiency. (Before you ask, DrawlingMayor is one of my accounts.)

• Remind the shop by posting the following in that shop's official thread (replace SPECIFY_NOTABLE_CHANGE with the notable change in question):
As a USS staff member tasked in watching over your shop, I must remind you that according to the [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/223577/?page=122#post-3028666]USS Guidelines[/url], you must update the USS regarding any notable change. You are reminded of this because you have not informed us of SPECIFY_NOTABLE_CHANGE. (This reminder is in accordance with USS Moderation Procedures First Edition by DrawlingMayor.)

Shop has not been active for more than two weeks without informing the USS of its inactivity
• Call a USS Archivist to verify that they have not notified the USS of the inactivity.
• If the USS Archivist confirms the inexistence of such notification, inform the USS Moderator in charge of the inactivity for them to think up an idea to make the shop active again, if possible.

That sounds about right. Which username do you want me to add to the list?

_-K-O-R-A-_
Scratcher
24 posts

Excuse me but I made an application to enroll my shop in the USS. Please check it out!

“Ack.”- _-K-O-R-A-_

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

Excuse me but I made an application to enroll my shop in the USS. Please check it out!
Whoops! I thought I already accepted it. You've been accepted and will be put on the front page soon.

As a moderator, sti-scratch has been assigned to help FollowCherryBlossom with the shops that they are watching.

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Just put “DrawlingMayor (currently using his other account sti_scratch)”
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Just put “DrawlingMayor (currently using his other account sti_scratch)”
Ok

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments

okay thanks
I agree. I changed it.
wut I was hoping to watch my own shop

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments

okay thanks
I agree. I changed it.
That's not really how it works, I just made a mistake.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TIPS head change into this:
T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
[b][color=#FF0000]T[/color][color=#FF2500].[/color][color=#FF4A00]I[/color][color=#FF6F00].[/color][color=#FF9500]P[/color][color=#FFBA00].[/color][color=#FFDF00]S[/color][color=#F8FF00].[/color] [color=#AEFF00]([/color][color=#88FF00]T[/color][color=#63FF00]e[/color][color=#3EFF00]a[/color][color=#18FF00]m[/color] [color=#00FF31]I[/color][color=#00FF57]n[/color][color=#00FF7C]t[/color][color=#00FFA1]e[/color][color=#00FFC7]l[/color][color=#00FFEC]l[/color][color=#00ECFF]i[/color][color=#00C7FF]g[/color][color=#00A1FF]e[/color][color=#007CFF]n[/color][color=#0057FF]t[/color] [color=#000CFF]P[/color][color=#1800FF]r[/color][color=#3E00FF]o[/color][color=#6300FF]j[/color][color=#8800FF]e[/color][color=#AE00FF]c[/color][color=#D300FF]t[/color][color=#F800FF]s[/color] [color=#FF00BA]S[/color][color=#FF0095]h[/color][color=#FF006F]o[/color][color=#FF004A]p[/color][color=#FF0025])[/color][/b]

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments

okay thanks
I agree. I changed it.
Meh, USS Moderator isn't a good match for me. Resigning.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

TIPS head change into this:
T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
[b][color=#FF0000]T[/color][color=#FF2500].[/color][color=#FF4A00]I[/color][color=#FF6F00].[/color][color=#FF9500]P[/color][color=#FFBA00].[/color][color=#FFDF00]S[/color][color=#F8FF00].[/color] [color=#AEFF00]([/color][color=#88FF00]T[/color][color=#63FF00]e[/color][color=#3EFF00]a[/color][color=#18FF00]m[/color] [color=#00FF31]I[/color][color=#00FF57]n[/color][color=#00FF7C]t[/color][color=#00FFA1]e[/color][color=#00FFC7]l[/color][color=#00FFEC]l[/color][color=#00ECFF]i[/color][color=#00C7FF]g[/color][color=#00A1FF]e[/color][color=#007CFF]n[/color][color=#0057FF]t[/color] [color=#000CFF]P[/color][color=#1800FF]r[/color][color=#3E00FF]o[/color][color=#6300FF]j[/color][color=#8800FF]e[/color][color=#AE00FF]c[/color][color=#D300FF]t[/color][color=#F800FF]s[/color] [color=#FF00BA]S[/color][color=#FF0095]h[/color][color=#FF006F]o[/color][color=#FF004A]p[/color][color=#FF0025])[/color][/b]
Ok

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

New Watcher Assignments

okay thanks
I agree. I changed it.
Ok

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Name of Shop: Animal Gaming
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/342008/
Banner:
[IMG]https://i68.tinypic.com/10fyt8k.jpg[/IMG]
it's the banner in my siggy, my iPad won't show it.
Motto/Slogans: This Shop Will Hide in the Shades from the Golden Sun, Howl in the Snow Sky, and Sleep in the Jungles of Green.
Representives: Me until some people join my shop.
Population: 0 or 1 if you count me.
Specialties: Ideas, Art, and Code, or sometimes Banners because, I do a Banner Week thing 2 times a month.
Your banner code doesn't work. Can you please provide us with a fixed one? Thanks

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/10fyt8k.jpg[/IMG]
i believe you didnt see this yet

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

~SNIPPITY SNIP~
Ok
SNIP SNIP SNIP
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Name of Shop: Animal Gaming
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/342008/
Banner:
[IMG]https://i68.tinypic.com/10fyt8k.jpg[/IMG]
it's the banner in my siggy, my iPad won't show it.
Motto/Slogans: This Shop Will Hide in the Shades from the Golden Sun, Howl in the Snow Sky, and Sleep in the Jungles of Green.
Representives: Me until some people join my shop.
Population: 0 or 1 if you count me.
Specialties: Ideas, Art, and Code, or sometimes Banners because, I do a Banner Week thing 2 times a month.
Your banner code doesn't work. Can you please provide us with a fixed one? Thanks

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/10fyt8k.jpg[/IMG]
i believe you didnt see this yet
I did, I'm putting everything up on Saturday

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, the banner and link to the Emerald Shop that you are providing on the front page is obsolete, we have moved to a new thread and have a new banner. It is now the following:

Thanks!

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello!! The ~ Elemental Shop ~ is closed due to inactivity and moving threads! (new thread is coming soon)

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |