Discuss Scratch

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Join With Your Shop Today!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

Excuse me but I made an application to enroll my shop in the USS. Please check it out!
Whoops! I thought I already accepted it. You've been accepted and will be put on the front page soon.

As a moderator, sti-scratch has been assigned to help FollowCherryBlossom with the shops that they are watching.

Okay Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

Hey, the banner and link to the Emerald Shop that you are providing on the front page is obsolete, we have moved to a new thread and have a new banner. It is now the following:

Thanks!
Okay, thanks!

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Hello!! The ~ Elemental Shop ~ is closed due to inactivity and moving threads! (new thread is coming soon)
Alright. Please tell us when you reopen!

_-K-O-R-A-_
Scratcher
24 posts

When will a watcher be assigned to my shop? Sorry for being impatient. Should I make a thread?

Last edited by _-K-O-R-A-_ (March 9, 2019 16:03:31)

“Ack.”- _-K-O-R-A-_

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

When will a watcher be assigned to my shop? Sorry for being impatient.

We currently have a scarce count of watchers and zero moderators, so once we get more, one will be assigned to your shop.

_-K-O-R-A-_
Scratcher
24 posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

We currently have a scarce count of watchers and zero moderators, so once we get more, one will be assigned to your shop.
Ok thanks for the information!

“Ack.”- _-K-O-R-A-_

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Everyone remember to snip posts please!

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

What are watchers?

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

What are watchers?
Wait nvm

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

ZERO?!

I promise to remain active and to complete tasks assigned to me within the given date. If I can no longer complete my tasks for any reason, I will inform USS leaders. I will also follow the shops I will be assigned and ensure they are abiding the Community Guidelines and USS Guidelines.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

I noticed that we're short on watchers so…

I promise to remain active and to keep watch of the shops that I have been assigned. If a shop that I am assigned to is struggling, I will bump that shop and work with moderators to help the shop.

also yee my first time using colored text

Last edited by meowmeow824 (March 15, 2019 14:54:04)

♤ash♡
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can i be a moderator?
I abide by the following oath:
I promise to remain active and to complete tasks assigned to me within the given date. If I can no longer complete my tasks for any reason, I will inform USS leaders. I will also follow the shops I will be assigned and ensure they are abiding the Community Guidelines and USS Guidelines.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

_-K-O-R-A-_ wrote:

ZERO?!

Yep. They all either went inactive or quit, but now we have two. You've been accepted. Thanks for helping out!

meowmeow824 wrote:

I noticed that we're short on watchers so…

I promise to remain active and to keep watch of the shops that I have been assigned. If a shop that I am assigned to is struggling, I will bump that shop and work with moderators to help the shop.

also yee my first time using colored text
You've also been accepted.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Can i be a moderator?
I abide by the following oath:
You too. Thank you guys for applying. New assignments will be posted shortly.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I would like to become a moderator. It says on the staff list, though, that there is no current president. If I can, I would like to apply. But for now, I will abide by the moderator oath.

President of Scratch ShopBux
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

~snip~
thanks!

♤ash♡
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Hi! I would like to become a moderator. It says on the staff list, though, that there is no current president. If I can, I would like to apply. But for now, I will abide by the moderator oath.
I'm not quite sure about what I'm going to do with the president and similar positions yet, but I won't do anything right now
You have been accepted as a moderator, though. Thanks!

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lame bump

President of Scratch ShopBux
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

so… are there any shops that currently need watching?

♤ash♡
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

Watcher stuff will be updated in 2 weeks or so (I think)

Thanks for helping out (as I don't need to do so much stuff now)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

Watcher stuff will be updated in 2 weeks or so (I think)

Thanks for helping out (as I don't need to do so much stuff now)
you're welcome!

♤ash♡