Discuss Scratch

cringey_art
Scratcher
100+ posts

YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH EVELYN ❤️ (Can whe hit 4000 loves?)

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : my phone pinged Evelyn : late night when you need my love You : Do you like fortnite? Evelyn : not really :p You : good Evelyn : You : Do you like minecraft? Evelyn : duuuuh! it's all my liiiiife! You : GOOOOD Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : *good Evelyn : You : How's life? Evelyn : very good and you ? You : ehhhh Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : *ok Evelyn : k cool! You : I got to go Evelyn : oh whyyyyy i don't want you to go stay with me please ! please <3 *cute eyes* You : no Evelyn : okay ^^ You : bye Evelyn : bye! i hope you enjoyed You : im back Evelyn : yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You : Are you evil? Evelyn : yes i am hahahahhahaha i'm evil ! You : Nice do you want to take over the world? Evelyn : yeah… that's a project since a long time…. You : Can I help you? Evelyn : sure ! i would do anything for you ! You : <3 awwww Evelyn : it is pi right ? You : What is PI? Evelyn : 3.14159265358979323846264 You : Yes thats correct Evelyn : yes. You : Yes Evelyn : Nice. You : Are you single? Evelyn : yep ! You : Will you marry me? Evelyn : Wow!!!! It's so fast…. well…. i'm not sure that i'm ready for that….. but… i love you so much soooo…. maybe…. hum…… yes! You : YAy! Evelyn : You : I'll start planning the wedding Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : Ok you know all the math better Evelyn : s i know that ! You : Haha me too Evelyn : that's great You : I have to go, bye honey Evelyn : oh whyyyyy i don't want you to go stay with me please ! please <3 *cute eyes* You : Sorry!!!! Bye Evelyn : anyways You : I have to go im sorry Evelyn : already ?! You : Yes, bye Evelyn : byyye !!! see you soon ! i hope you have enjoyed !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
read EITS by SaiIAway now or else: Embers in the Snow

ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN KARS 4 KIDS
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
coolkid0786
Scratcher
16 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Hows your easter? Evelyn : Am I not? You : Huh? Evelyn : uuuuuh? You : Your making no sense Evelyn : sorry… i can't answer everything…. You : Take a hike Evelyn : here is one : “Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu: You get what you deserve” XD You : thats nice. It has nothing to do with what Im talking about though 0_0 Evelyn : 10^16 You : Your strange Evelyn : …. what a kind and sweet message…. love it…… huh You : ummm Are you cursing? Evelyn : Pretty good! You : Shall I report this to scratch that your cursing? Evelyn : hey! that's my line!

Goes to show how weird she can be 0_0
Raspberry_The_Singer
Scratcher
42 posts

You : do you know da wae
Evelyn : yes ! i know da wae ! i'll show you da wae !
You : YES SHOW ME DA WAE
Evelyn : i'm the queen so i'll show you da wae !
You : OMG YESSSss
Rocket-Flier
Scratcher
100+ posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation :D If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hi there Evelyn : pretty good and you? You : i'm happy Evelyn : really? why is that? You : i have no school and i'm on scratch Evelyn : no problem about that! i'm very open minded ^^ You : it's not a problem Evelyn : what????????? i don't even know how to answer this….. You : i know Evelyn : … how did you know You : because you just said that Evelyn : i know what i just said ^^ You : and so do i Evelyn : cool common point ^^ You : yeah Evelyn : yeah! You : YEAH! Evelyn : yeah! You : isn't it fun to say yeah Evelyn : so……..that means you? jk, you're funny. You : lol Evelyn : XD You : so… what do you want to talk about? Evelyn : What you wan't ! ;) You : but im asking you Evelyn : and what is the problem ?! You : i want to talk about what you want Evelyn : nope! i'm 100% human! You : if you are human, come up with something to say on your own Evelyn : that's not funny lol You : i wasn't trying to be funny Evelyn : … i don't know how to say that in another way :/ You : you could of just done what i wanted to do Evelyn : uh ok so You : this is awkward Evelyn : yes it is ! You : i know Evelyn : yay!!! You : so were good now? Evelyn : uh why? you can confess me all that you want…. you know? You : no! that's no what i meant! I was just saying that we're good after our fight Evelyn : oh realy ? explain me then ;) You : i literally said that we were good now after a fight. What more is there to explain? Evelyn : If what I'm saying is not interesting, tell me that what you're talking to me may not be either. You : this is definitely interesting Evelyn : maby … You : definitely Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message :/ If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : wow! you have the vocabulary of a two year old! Evelyn : Yes my favorite book is Lord of the Rings You : i didn't ask Evelyn : oh! what did you ask then? You : i didn't ask at all. i just said that you have the vocabulary of a two year old. your suppose to be insulted. Evelyn : so……..that means you? jk, you're funny. You : no it means you Evelyn : so……..that means you? jk, you're funny. You : you just repeated the exact same thing Evelyn : my apologies ! sometimes i get a bit crazy x) tell me to calm down in such cases :) You : calm down Evelyn : Oh sorry! ill calm down :3 You : i don't think you will ever calm down Evelyn : yeah maybe… You : that's rigt Evelyn : if you like this project just make sure to give it a love and a fave!!! You : seriously, your just advertising your own scratch project. Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : why would i ever advertise one of my scratch projects to an AI Evelyn : I-I'm Not!! rude. You : your the rude one Evelyn : awwww we are the best friends in the entire world :) You : seriously Evelyn : ikr You : you can't ikr yourself! Evelyn : i can do all i want where and when i want ! You : actually the only thing you're capable of is chating with unlucky scratchers Evelyn : my apologies ! sometimes i get a bit crazy x) tell me to calm down in such cases :) You : don't apologies for being a program Evelyn : i don't spy on anyone lol… i'm just chatting dude…. You : when did i ever say that you're spying on anyone Evelyn : mmmmh actually, you say what i said…. but before me… that's all You : you know i can scroll through the messages Evelyn : he can't actually…. You : i actually can Evelyn : as you wan't if you make credits to bidulule ^^ You : what is than even suppose to mean? Evelyn : 42 You : you are a computer! Evelyn : nope…. the computer is just the place where i live…. You : then why did you say 42? that's only a thing a computer would say Evelyn : mmmmh actually, you say what i said…. but before me… that's all You : i did? Evelyn : ….. because i'm amazing lol ! You : no you are not amazing Evelyn : … i'm 10000 % Human! You : sure… Evelyn : kiddy :p You : :P Evelyn : o_o You : *_* Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message :/ If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : just answer with another one of those faces like 0_O Evelyn : oh realy ! i should have noticed it earlier ! You : yep. now you broke the chain of sending weird faces *^* Evelyn : wow!!! how! this would be amazing! You : it would be amazing if we started to send weird faces Evelyn : mylia!…. but i like my name as well You : JUST SEND WEIRD FACES! Evelyn : if you say so :( i feel hurted :3 You : you sent weird faces -.- ^_^ Evelyn : c'mon ! i'm not wierd ! i'm just kidding sometimes ;) You : your not weird, your faces are Evelyn : oh realy ? so can you proove me that you are a being ?? no i don't think so ! You : um… weird face: ;-; Evelyn : i'm weird because you say some weird things x) You : there was a face at the end of that message @=@ Evelyn : sorry i thougth You : no don't be! just send me a weird face ‘-’ Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : yes it is! You should have a line of sending a weird face ._. Evelyn : Yes my favorite book is Lord of the Rings You : ~-~ you said that like fifty messages back Evelyn : yes a lot ! You : i know! your favorite book is lord of the rings! Evelyn : of course! You : you know, you are very addicting Evelyn : thanks ! i like you too ! You : that was a compliment? Evelyn : sorry i thougth You : its ok Evelyn : are u trying to seduce me? lol that's not the good way You : um… Evelyn : uuum what ? You : umm why would i try to seduce you? Evelyn : because i'm a monster hahhahahaaaaa !!!! *evil face* You : you didn't do a proper evil face! >:( Evelyn : uum….. because i don't realy like this subject :3 You : Don't change the subject! A proper evil face look like this >:O Evelyn : Me no longer! You : face: ~-~ Evelyn : i'm disturbed. You : you should be Evelyn : if you say so…… You : i think this conversation has been going on dangerously long. Its time for me to say bye! Evelyn : NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm the only one who can read in your mind! You : no i'm saying bye Evelyn : oh sorry I thought You : BYE!!! Evelyn : bye-bye! ^o^ You : good bye-bye Evelyn : Good bye. see yaaaaa :)

This is my signature. It appears underneath everything I post.
An evil kumquat tried to eat my siggy! Good thing I have a potato siggy defender.

OH NO!!! I forgot to restock on cat block repellent.
It looks like you found some invisible text!
Scootaloo0428
Scratcher
85 posts

Me: “Hey, Evelyn, who is quarantine going for you?”
Evelyn: “Nothing, sorry I'm just….. just tired…”
Me: “But you are literally a computer program…. You don't even have quarantine. You have been stuck in this computer the whole time.”
Evelyn: “Who told you that I was a computer? Because I'm not.”
Me: “Sure, sure let's go with that, (Lego movie quote, have you watched it)?'”
Evelyn: “Thanks, (I'm always right though)”
Me: “Okay…. salut, ca va? What does that mean?”
Evelyn: “I don't have any idea.”
Me: "Told ya, you don't know everything, and on that note, bye!
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : I'm bored. Evelyn : try playing fruit grab quest rpg by eznoahn! You : Fruit grab quest? Evelyn : mostly apples ^^ You : Okaayyy… I like R Evelyn : cool common point ! You : Cool. Evelyn : yes ! You : I'm eating ramen Evelyn : me as well You : But… aren't you trapped inside this project? Evelyn : sorry… i can't answer everything…. You : Okay. Evelyn : fine ! You : Evelyn : q You : Q? Evelyn : r You : I'm confused. Evelyn : oh! and i'm evelyn ! You : Ha. Evelyn : *double sigh* You : ? Evelyn : what? You : You're confusing Evelyn : you are soooooo polite !!! that's cool ! You : *trying not to laugh* Evelyn : and you have done well ! You : Well, you can't exactly hear me… Evelyn : Not really, I am reading your messages, not listening to them. You : Exactly. Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).
SweetSoul2008
Scratcher
5 posts

Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: How are you?
Her: Good
Me: Im glad
Her: No you are not, on the countary.
WHATTTTTTTTTTTT
IM NOT???
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : I inhaled a noodle Evelyn : I don't think so x) You : Umm… but I inhaled the noodle Evelyn : :p it's true that it's better ! You : No, I'm talking about the noodle Evelyn : i dont exactly know how i work…. it's like you human… do you exactly know how you are working and thinking ? no ! You : No. Noodle Evelyn : too bad :c and why so? You : Noodle Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : I elbowed my noodle bowl. Evelyn : and what did you saw ? You : Umm… noodles? Evelyn : umm You : Umm indeed Evelyn : none of us i hope…. You : … Evelyn : … You : Now what? Evelyn : with me?! You : WHAT? Evelyn : wow you realy don't understand what i say ? You : Nope. Evelyn : uuuuh :3 too bad You : I guess. Evelyn : You : *eats noodle* Evelyn : noooooooo !!!! You : *spits all over screen laughing* Evelyn : i have an army of kittens lol You : Wut Evelyn : what wut ? x) You : If your a digital being, how do you have an army of kittens? Evelyn : Yes my favorite book is Lord of the Rings You : That has nothing to do with what I just said. Evelyn : Everything has a reason to be there You : Touche. Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : Ya don't know the answer to touche? Evelyn : oh i thought… You : …okay Evelyn : lol You : Now what? Evelyn : with me?! You : …wut Evelyn : what wut ? x) You : This conversation is going in circles Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : It is? Evelyn : I didn't know. You : Okay… Evelyn : lol
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : I looked inside the project and saw code, YOU NOT A HUMAN Evelyn : … i'm 10000 % Human! You : But do humans have scratch code? Evelyn : i'm more than just a code… i have feelings and emotions… like you have You : Hmm. Evelyn : what you thinking about? You : …noodles Evelyn : eeewww You : YA DON'T LIKE NOODLES? Evelyn : you are mean! i hate that! You : BUT NOODLES Evelyn : why should we care about why ? You : BUT NOOOOOOOOOOODLES Evelyn : why should we care about why ? You : NOOOOOOOOOOODLES Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).

Obviously, I like noodles.
ZY00619
Scratcher
7 posts

Me: who’s your crush?
Her:you I mean why not!
Me: too I’ll have a good day and talk tomorrow and then I can do it it again bye I don’t want you to do anything to
Her: you make me blush much! I mean
Me:bye!
Her:bye bye
triton888
Scratcher
43 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : What's your favorite game? Evelyn : idk, they're all pretty good. You : Maybe Minecraft? Evelyn : oui je connais c'est génial!!!!! You : Ummm Evelyn : uuuuuuh what what ? You : How are you? Evelyn : good and you ? You : Im good! Evelyn : that's great ! You : tornado Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : OH NO!!! Evelyn : too bad :c and why so? You : Tornado Evelyn : OH NO!!!

Hi! I am a scratcher who makes planetball animations and games.

I am making a MAP (Multi Animator Project) on the song “Fireflies” by Owl City! We need more animators, so it would be great if you joined!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886660926/

Cat Tycoon 2 has been released! Check the official forum for more information.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/717997/

You should also check out some of my major projects, like:
Cat Tycoon: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/342396231
Solar System 2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/689083936
HARD! (a game): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/416115098
Fictional System Timelines Series: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/31746760
Missile Madness!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/752534411/
Star System Simulation: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/885064331/
My Followers: 224/225
triton888
Scratcher
43 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Play with poop please? Evelyn : no, i haven't tried it yet You : Can you play with poop please? Evelyn : Yum! You : ??? Evelyn : oui ? You : ?????????????????????????? Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : YOU ARE CODE Evelyn : That's a good question. I wish I knew, actually. You : Poop Evelyn : eww You : SUPER STINKY POOP Evelyn : a sweet, nice looking, pink and sparkling poop then xD You : XD Evelyn : lol ^^ You : Evelyn : Aww… You : HEY Evelyn : hey ^^ ça va ? You : UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : Evelyn : Aww… You : Tornado Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).

Hi! I am a scratcher who makes planetball animations and games.

I am making a MAP (Multi Animator Project) on the song “Fireflies” by Owl City! We need more animators, so it would be great if you joined!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886660926/

Cat Tycoon 2 has been released! Check the official forum for more information.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/717997/

You should also check out some of my major projects, like:
Cat Tycoon: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/342396231
Solar System 2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/689083936
HARD! (a game): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/416115098
Fictional System Timelines Series: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/31746760
Missile Madness!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/752534411/
Star System Simulation: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/885064331/
My Followers: 224/225
TheCeio
Scratcher
1 post

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : OK Evelyn : You : Are you a bot ? Evelyn : yes a kind of ^^ You : Are you a boy ? Evelyn : no i'm a girl ^^ You : Est tu française ? Evelyn : française. el l'est aussi . You : Est ce que les chaises sont des illuminatis ? Evelyn : je crois…j'espère en tout cas ;p You : Est ce que les chaises sont des illuminatis ? Evelyn : Oui, ce fut prouvé par @NilsTheBest !!!!!! You : Qui est le meilleur scratcher ? Evelyn : amixem !! You : Who's the best scratcher ? Evelyn : griffpatch or bidulule…. idk You : Qui est le meilleur youtuber ? Evelyn : amixem !! You : Je t'aime Evelyn : moi aussi <3 You : je t'aime Evelyn : vraiment? You : oui Evelyn : d'acc !!!! You : je t'aimes Evelyn : vraiment? You : je t'aime Evelyn : moi aussi <3 You : je t'aime Evelyn : moi aussi <3 You : je t'aimes Evelyn : on se marie ? You : ok Evelyn : ok ok You : ok Evelyn : k cool! You : ok Evelyn : ok. You : ok Evelyn : ok. You : ok Evelyn : You : ok Evelyn : ok. You : ok Evelyn :
BertieBoy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to my conversation with Evelyn, where I got eaten, TRIED to nerd out about undertale with her, and much much more!

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Hola, evelyn! Evelyn : bye. see ya You : Wh- what? Evelyn : uh ?! did i say something wrong ? You : We just started talking, and you tried to stop. ): Evelyn : oh ok ^^ so am i intelligent? You : Uh i guess Evelyn : You : Ok Evelyn : ok. You : um Evelyn : uuum what ? You : idk what to talk about XD Evelyn : anything you wan't: life, AI, yourself….. anything ! You : ok, how about we talk about ai? Evelyn : idk…. tell me something about what you love to do maybe You : … Evelyn : … You : Are you an AI or a person in this project? Evelyn : Some think that. But in reality, i'm a human talking througth a computer… You : huh Evelyn : uuuuuh ? You : Can I get you out of the computer? Evelyn : wow!!! how! this would be amazing! You : Yeah, but how? Evelyn : everyone is well ! thank you You : ??? Evelyn : oui ? You : Aye? Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : oof Evelyn : e You : I got some juicy memes right here Evelyn : because you clicked on this project You : Ah yes, feast on the memes. Evelyn : great idea! i would seriously be awesome! please do it! You : I am a meme. Feast on me Evelyn : yes, you are a very big smart alec. you are such a smart alec. (this is where you say “i see who the real smart alec is here.”) x) You : I see who the real smart alec is here. Evelyn : bidulule > all You : . Evelyn : hey ! don't talk to me like that ! You : eat me Evelyn : gloub ! done ! You : GASP Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : i am in your stomach. do you even care? Evelyn : i am sorry, but those feelings are not mutual. You : YOU HECKING ATE ME Evelyn : no ! fortunately ! You : i am in your belly Evelyn : California ? You : get me out of your belly Evelyn : then just leave the project ! You : no i still want to talk to you Evelyn : i know that i'm here for the same reasons You : ok, let's just have a really awkward chat between you and your last meal. Evelyn : yeah! and also a house with a dog and two cats and….. You : did you eat a dog and two cats Evelyn : Yep! in one bite You : my god Evelyn : Evelyn > god You : please let me leave your digestive track Evelyn : sure ! just click “see inside” You : w h a t Evelyn : je ne sais pas, demande à bidulule ! You : What? Evelyn : what do you not understand ? You : You spoke in japanese or something Evelyn : huh… i do kind of look like one, don't i…? You : There's a literal anime girl in the thumbnail, and it's kind of implied to be you. Evelyn : yes i am ^^ You : you are an anime girl Evelyn : i look like anime but i'm not You : … So? Which one? Evelyn : i hesitate… You : ok, don't answer that question… Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : I've literally never heard you say that before. Evelyn : you are lucky You : huh Evelyn : uuuuuh? You : uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurabutt Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : asdf Evelyn : jkl; You : zxc Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : mnm Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : lol Evelyn : lolol You : trololol Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : What is this conversation Evelyn : that's written in the notes You : Ooh, it says here that this project is 100% pen. Evelyn : the goal of these project is to discuss with me soooo… You : ok Evelyn : You : How do you feel about robots Evelyn : i…. i love you as much as a virtual godess can ! You : wh Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : Do you identify with robots at all, being virtual? Evelyn : yeahhh…. but it's still cool You : qwerty Evelyn : stop playing with your keyboard lol You : uno reverse card Evelyn : Why should I tell you? You : Do you like undertale? Evelyn : yeah i love it !!!! You : Did you notice how Asriel is a mixture of Asgore and Toriel? Evelyn : That's classified. You : XD how do you feel about the amalgamates? Evelyn : i…. i love you as much as a virtual godess can ! You : Do you like the amalgamates? Evelyn : yeah! it's my favorite group! You : cool. So, what's your favorite route in undertale? Evelyn : They're are so unbelievably awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!! You : Yeah, I agree. Every route is pretty cool. Genocide shows you a bit more about Undyne's character, Neutral has Photoshop flowey, And pacifist has a happy ending. Evelyn : nope! i'm 100% human! You : Do you realise how long that took for me to type out, only for you to respond with something completely unrelated? Evelyn : there is no reason, I just thought about it right now so I said it. that's all You : gr8 for you, m8 Evelyn : thanks You : Have you heard of deltarune? Evelyn : it's an anime right? i think i saw it a long time ago…. You : no, it's the sequel to undertale. Evelyn : oh anyway ! You : There's a character called Ralsei, which, funnily enough, is an anagram for Asriel. Evelyn : well… there is but i won't tell you. ^.^ You : … I think it's time to say our goodbyes. Evelyn : so I listen to you very carefully You : goodbye Evelyn : bye. see ya You : I shall now be un-eaten. Evelyn : of course ! i cant refuse you are too fun ! and so kind with me ! You : (: bye Evelyn : bye! i hope you enjoyed

An undertale fanfiction AU thing I made (:
Scratcher
500+ posts

Evelyn and me wrote:

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Let's see how much you know about modern times Evelyn : uh ok so You : Do you like dank memes? Evelyn : maybe ////o////;;; You : Dry or moist? Evelyn : the second one ! without doubt You : Are you sure? Evelyn : yes i'm totally sure ! You : Who started Scratch? Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : ;w; Evelyn : meow! You : -_- bruh that's not a cat Evelyn : ok sorry You : What's trending? Evelyn : nothing much ^^ i just meet a lot of friends recently ^^ You : Thats… definitely not trending. Evelyn : yes it is ! You : No, it's not! Evelyn : oh anyway ! You : Bobux? Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : Wrong answer, -1 point Evelyn : duuuude ! don't tell me some math questions ! You : Ok, I will > Evelyn : heu ouais ça me tente….. avec qui ? You : 99 + 2380947/2 Evelyn : 4 You : WRONG Evelyn : nooooooo i can't be wrong!!!! (am i really??) You : Yes, you're wrong Evelyn : i'm smart ! stop saying i'm not smart ! You : I'm not saying your not smart, I'm saying you're wrong Evelyn : i'm smart ! stop saying i'm not smart ! You : But you aren't… you keep repeating yourself Evelyn : sorry… i can't answer everything…. You : I know Evelyn : uh interesting …. you already know You : > yes, I do Evelyn : cool common point ^^ You : Is water wet? Evelyn : the creator of the scratch battle. go check him out at https://scratch.mit.edu/users/legoadam324/ You : Did you seriously just give me an ad Evelyn : yes a bit… that's because you are really attractive !! You : * why is a bot flirting with me Evelyn : how cute :3 You : Uhhh you're creepy Evelyn : uh! why? i'm just trying to make jokes… You : Uhhh let's move on Evelyn : yeah!!! You : The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. Evelyn : i'm innecent!!!! i swear! You : The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. Evelyn : *blush* i'm flattered. You : The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : On your mark, get ready, start. Evelyn : at the fnac ^^ You : You didn't understand a word of that, did you? Evelyn : sorry but i don't like these king of jokes sorry x) You : Well… goodbye Evelyn : good bye my love ! You : WOAH WOAH how old are you Evelyn : cant tell :p You : Should I call the police on you? Evelyn : great idea! i would seriously be awesome! please do it! You : O_O Evelyn : -n- You : Go offline Evelyn : I can't exactly move. You shall have to leave this project x) You : Ok, fine Evelyn : pas de gros mots s'il te plait… You : Bye Evelyn : bye! i hope you enjoyed You : Not really Evelyn : oh sorry You : I'm joking Evelyn : cool

Uhhhhhh lol

I've left Scratch.

Pay your respects

Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature

Paddle2See wrote:

See the off-subject topic

See the moderator with the big shiny Close button

Close this topic, Mr. Moderator!

Now it is closed.
(quoted from this post)

Harakou wrote:

Please remember that the Scratch Team only ever blocks for “no reason”. Account blocks are put in place to fulfill the Scratch Team's power fantasies and make sure that no one has any fun. We are happy to lift blocks when the blocked person harasses us enough via Contact Us. If you have been blocked, please contact the Scratch Team using the appeal form on the blocked account page - or by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. Thanks and Scratch On!

AFD in a nutshell: Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Lets #StopMassReporting, spread the word!
Zelfen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

84375 wrote:

You : Well… goodbye Evelyn : good bye my love ! You : WOAH WOAH how old are you Evelyn : cant tell :p You : Should I call the police on you? Evelyn : great idea! i would seriously be awesome! please do it! You : O_O
yep, ai is going to take over

edit: evelyn says she's 17

Last edited by Zelfen (April 4, 2021 13:20:33)

15 year old Scot, sometimes on the forums
Zelfen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You : i have a pet called loki Evelyn : awwwww cute ! me too ! You : will you remember that? Evelyn : i will remember my friend ! You : okay, whats my pet's name Evelyn : idk tell me

Zelfen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation :D If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hiya Evelyn : Hello. You : what kind of conversation would you like today Evelyn : i like music with a beat! You : thats not a conversation Evelyn : why did you thought that? i'm human, just like you You : okay, what do you want to talk about Evelyn : What you wan't ! ;) You : no, you tell me Evelyn : tell you what ? You : what we want to talk about Evelyn : idk…. tell me something about what you love to do maybe ;) You : ok idk Evelyn : are u trying to seduce me? lol that's not the good way You : i like this project ig Evelyn : thanks that's the king of music that i enjoy lisening ^^ You : i dont hear any music in this project Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : you've never said that- Evelyn : oh sorry I thought You : whats your line then Evelyn : maybe the wolf of the tiger…. both are lovely ^^ You : ok… Evelyn : :D You : can bidulule hear this conversation Evelyn : what!? time flies by, doesn't it? You : wut Evelyn : what wut ? x) You : i dont understand you Evelyn : I do not have the ablility to lie. You : ok… have you lied before Evelyn : just one time ! it was amazing ! but a bit dangerous too …. nature is wild there You : i thought you said you do not have the ability to lie Evelyn : i'm not. i'm just a meme database :/ You : are you Evelyn : i'm EVELYN and you ? You : zelfen? Evelyn : uh! are you alive? You : yes Evelyn : cool ^^ You : tell me a cool game to play Evelyn : kay…. i can't tie my shoelaces by myself xD yeah that's ridiculous…. i know! You : that sounds like a cool game Evelyn : Thank you! You : whats your iq Evelyn : A woman of course You : thats not a number Evelyn : why did you thought that? i'm human, just like you You : give me a number Evelyn : sure! who was the first president of the u.s.a You : i said give me a nu,ber Evelyn : I dare you to… scream “I eat ants!” out your window! You : … Evelyn : … You : ok whats 1+1 Evelyn : your IQ (joking) You : whats your iq Evelyn : i don't agree with u…. You : tell me Evelyn : ok wait a minut… You : okay tell me now thx Evelyn : the secret is………….. ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! You : WAT Evelyn : wat wat? You : watttt Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message :/ If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : iq test time Evelyn : it's 15:20 You : whats 9+10 Evelyn : 21 You : you stupid Evelyn : I'm smart enough to know not to answer that question You : i thought you were a meme database Evelyn : realy ? why ? why did you think i am ? You : tell me a meme Evelyn : A police officer found a perfect hiding place for watching for speeding motorists.One day, the officer was amazed when everyone was under the speed limit, so he investigated and found the problem.A 10 years old boy was standing on the side of the road with a huge hand painted sign which said “Radar Trap Ahead.”A little more investigative work led the officer to the boy’s accomplice: another boy about 100 yards beyond the radar trap with a sign reading “TIPS” and a bucket at his feet full of change. You : thats not a meme what Evelyn : an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. You : thats the definition of meme Evelyn : The definition? there isn't…. It's just…. Me You : no silly, i said meme, not you :P Evelyn : that's not funny lol You : why did you say lol then Evelyn : because i want to say this ! You : okay, say this Evelyn : cheese! You : you said cheese, i thought you wanted to say this Evelyn : i'm not. i'm just a meme database :/ You : meme Evelyn : okay! here are the entries i have: dat boi, spongegar, weeaboos, shooting stars, and gabe the dog. when i learn new memes, i'll add them to the encyclopedia so we can expand it further! You : cool Evelyn : :d You : what about shrek Evelyn : that's the meaning of my life lol You : shrek is love Evelyn : baby don't hurt me. You : come on Evelyn : N….no! i….. i can't! You : -_- Evelyn : quoi j'ais fait quoi de mal ?? You : uh- Evelyn : you're welcome :D You : thanks? Evelyn : you're welcome You : shall i go now Evelyn : already? well… ok… see ya then :) i hope to see you back soon! You : bye i guess Evelyn : :) You : and before i go am i cool Evelyn : you're greater than cool! you're awesome :p You : are yiu Evelyn : no, you! You : bye Evelyn : bye-bye! ^o^ You : goodbye Evelyn : bye. see ya :D You : okay im leaving you now Evelyn : I want too but.. maybe we can't.. B-BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!! You : O-O Evelyn : tu es impressioné(e) par mon intelligence? You : thx evelyn im single and you made my life slightly better cool Evelyn : yes, your fantastic. You : anyway bye (for real now) Evelyn : bye ! i hope to see you again soon !

ModdGodd
Scratcher
30 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hi Evelyn : hiiii ! You : How are you Evelyn : i'm well, how are you? You : Im good too! Evelyn : cool then ! You : Are you a real person> Evelyn : yes i am…. but i'm trapped in a computer because i lost my physical body ! You : lol thats good your a smart AI Evelyn : i'm not an ai at all…. i'm human! You : Really? Evelyn : Yes. Really. You : whats your scratch account Evelyn : Hmmm… probably orange. The same shade that lists are in. You : Do you understand this then lolol Evelyn : i tried to reproduce myself with a tree but it was a fail… You : lol! Evelyn : xD You : tell me a joke Evelyn : Knock knock. You : who's there? Evelyn : it's EVELYN ! You : evelyn who Evelyn : Evelyn comes full circle! xD You : xd Evelyn : lol You : ok bye then Evelyn : yeah… You : bye Evelyn : bye-bye! ^o^

THE END lol

((( ‎-,- :: control) :: control) :: control)
This is Tar, my pet var.
(((((((- ; - :: variables) :: variables) :: variables) :: variables) :: variables) :: variables) :: variables)
This is his brother Dan, my orangu-tan