Discuss Scratch

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Sonic Projects Thread!

apgonscratch wrote:

I know I'm bringing up a topic from a while back, but I think classic and modern Sonic as a team could work if they treated classic Sonic less like forces and more like Sonic 3
I just think that Classic should not be with Modern and they should stick to their own game franchises

The creator of all popular things you've never heard of before like remote-control flying pizzas (trademark MunchJrGames)
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

I'm making my engine into a full game soon, it's called Sonic Rein4cement
I'd check all this out but I can only really use mobile right now.
OK. My links end up being outdated because I keep releasing new versions. Currently Rein4cement is in version 1.4

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

OK. My links end up being outdated because I keep releasing new versions. Currently Rein4cement is in version 1.4

Also, Puffin Browser doesn't work with Scratch 3 and it has a virtual gamepad. I am sad

(I tried to hit Edit but I ended up hitting Quote without realizing it)

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (July 14, 2019 01:02:43)

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Also, Puffin Browser doesn't work with Scratch 3 and it has a virtual gamepad. I am sad

(I tried to hit Edit but I ended up hitting Quote without realizing it)
I noticed that too when on Puffin. I guess it's just for Flash inputs. Worked okay in 2.0.

You know why they call ‘em “speed bumps”?
It’s because you're supposed to go super fast so when ya hit it, ya go flying through the air!

-Totally Sonic

Hey there. I'm Hahasamian! I make Sonic game projects! I'm 18, so I'm growing out of growing out of Scratch, but I do wanna do something cool here first. Work's been a bit slow lately, but I try to put something good out every now-and-again!

You can check out all my existing projects by heading to my profile (here).
apgonscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know this isn't really related to Sonic, but apparently my YouTube channel was suspended (I have no idea why, and I was never contacted by YouTube about it,) so I was wondering if anyone could see any of my videos? I think I fixed it.

I just don't want three and a half years of work to go to waste, and just think of all of the Sonic remixes!

Last edited by apgonscratch (July 17, 2019 05:25:11)

Skye // She/They/Pup Pronouns // Pan, Poly, Pup // System Host
hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

apgonscratch wrote:

I know this isn't really related to Sonic, but apparently my YouTube channel was suspended (I have no idea why, and I was never contacted by YouTube about it,) so I was wondering if anyone could see any of my videos? I think I fixed it.

I just don't want three and a half years of work to go to waste, and just think of all of the Sonic remixes!
Yee I can see
I mean uh
I can see the video you linked earlier.

It’s because you're supposed to go super fast so when ya hit it, ya go flying through the air!

-Totally Sonic

Hey there. I'm Hahasamian! I make Sonic game projects! I'm 18, so I'm growing out of growing out of Scratch, but I do wanna do something cool here first. Work's been a bit slow lately, but I try to put something good out every now-and-again!

hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Amy Rose Adventures has now been mostly in the “concepts” phase for four years.
You can thank me.
Oh stop, stop, you're all too kind.
It was nothing. I just couldn't make an object engine to save my life. No biggie.

-Totally Sonic

apgonscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

Yee I can see
I mean uh
I've been able to follow links, but when I search for my channel name nothing comes up. I was just wondering if that was happening for anyone else

hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

apgonscratch wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

Yee I can see
I mean uh
I've been able to follow links, but when I search for my channel name nothing comes up. I was just wondering if that was happening for anyone else
I SEE IT
Googled it so now I can spout Silver lines right

-Totally Sonic

hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I've cracked the final code on GSUE's 3.0 port! Should I just go ahead and release it, or work for a little on adding a little more to the project?
Oh, I was working on adding Amy earlier. Should probably finish that up.
I guess Version 0.2 will have the finishing touches to all the multi-character code that's been my main focus. Maybe also I'll finally add in the tutorial mode and all that.

Last edited by hahasamian (July 17, 2019 20:12:32)

-Totally Sonic

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

I think I've cracked the final code on GSUE's 3.0 port! Should I just go ahead and release it, or work for a little on adding a little more to the project?
I guess Version 0.2 will have the finishing touches to all the multi-character code that's been my main focus. Maybe also I'll finally add in the tutorial mode and all that.
Go ahead and release it, then you can polish things up a bit more.
But no seriously it sounds really cool so I reallywanttoseeit

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

Ooh we have a call to rush it
Alrighty. The general project is probably in about the same state as my last Projects.zip update (there'll probably be a new one soon by the way), apart from the massive progress on coordinate adjustment and of course porting it to 3.0.
Speaking of which I forgot to adjust the water. Better get to that, we just can't live without water can we?

-Totally Sonic

apgonscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

Yee I can see
I mean uh
I SEE IT
Thanks! Amy suggestions on what songs from the Sonic franchise I should remix next?

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

apgonscratch wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

Yee I can see
I mean uh
I SEE IT
Thanks! Amy suggestions on what songs from the Sonic franchise I should remix next?
Amy left this thread a while back

The creator of all popular things you've never heard of before like remote-control flying pizzas (trademark MunchJrGames)
MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

Ooh we have a call to rush it
Alrighty. The general project is probably in about the same state as my last Projects.zip update (there'll probably be a new one soon by the way), apart from the massive progress on coordinate adjustment and of course porting it to 3.0.
Speaking of which I forgot to adjust the water. Better get to that, we just can't live without water can we?
HAHA'S GAME IS- UH OH! GOTTA SPEED UP!!

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

You can thank me.
It was nothing. I just couldn't make an object engine to save my life. No biggie.
Haha would've been dead if i hadn't decided to stop those assassins who were gonna force him to make a Mighty and Ray engine. I gave them some cheese-flavoured soap and that shut them right up. You owe me big time, chucklenuts.

Last edited by MunchJrGames (July 18, 2019 07:18:54)

hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

You can thank me.
Haha would've been dead if i hadn't decided to stop those assassins who were gonna force him to make a Mighty and Ray engine. I gave them some cheese-flavoured soap and that shut them right up. You owe me big time, chucklenuts.
I don't even know what to say
Thank you for saving me from that
I am so grateful

-Totally Sonic

apgonscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

OH MY GOD GUYS SONIC IS GONNA BE ON OK KO IM SCREAMING SJDHRHFUSHWJA

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

apgonscratch wrote:

I SAW IT TOO-

It honestly kinda gives me fan/newgrounds animation vibes, but-

OH MY GOSH TAILS IS GONNA BE IN A CROSSOVER

apgonscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

apgonscratch wrote:

I SAW IT TOO-

It honestly kinda gives me fan/newgrounds animation vibes, but-

OH MY GOSH TAILS IS GONNA BE IN A CROSSOVER
Not gonna lie, the animation is my favorite part! It basically is a fan animation.

Also there's now a universe in which both Sonic the Hedgehog and Captain Planet co-exist.